Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:14 AM

Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (656429 Views)

Federal Road Safety Commission(FRSC) 2021 Recruitment - How To Apply / Shortlisted List Of Federal Road Safety Commission CBT Is Out / Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by escober90(m): 10:14am On May 28, 2018
somito121:
I have registered but I am yet to receive a mail from them. Is anyone experiencing such?

I am experiencing the same issue here
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Norway22: 10:17am On May 28, 2018
Same here, but I later got a mail but if I click on application it still takes me to the former
somito121:
I have registered but I am yet to receive a mail from them. Is anyone experiencing such?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by murtala123: 10:20am On May 28, 2018
escober90:

I am experiencing the same issue here
The same with me I thought is from my mail
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Yemmanuel: 10:22am On May 28, 2018
Same here.

ishowdotgmail:
Just applied now, and a mssg was sent that I will receive a mail in my email but I can't find any. Even in my spam. Who's experiencing this too?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by ishowdotgmail(m): 10:24am On May 28, 2018
Yemmanuel:
Same here.

Maybe they will have to work on that
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by homosapien(m): 10:25am On May 28, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
Just applied now, and a mssg was sent that I will receive a mail in my email but I can't find any. Even in my spam. Who's experiencing this too?

Same here oooooooo
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Yemmanuel: 10:30am On May 28, 2018
ishowdotgmail:

Maybe they will have to work on that

Sure, hopefully.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by ibroh22(m): 10:34am On May 28, 2018
fabem:
Hi guys,

We know that for now, any ne recruitment their site is will not be stable. When they open the web, I was able to apply for somebody to the last stage before the site starts to misbehave.

So let us be calm for now till the site is be work on. It is gradually going chrome for now.

You need more info, contact us at;

Instinct Computer Consult

Call/whatsapp on 08029359634

Good Morning.
pls did you upload anything apart from passport
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by sapien(m): 10:36am On May 28, 2018
ManiCypher:
JULY 9th IS THE DEADLINE PEOPLE.. NO NEED TO RUSH, I AM NOT EVEN APPLYING UNTIL NEXT WEEK SELF WHEN I WOULD GET MY NIN AND DRIVERS LICENSE... NO RUSH FOR ME, TIME BUKU wink wink....
How many weeks does it take to get a driver's license?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by xpensv: 10:37am On May 28, 2018
I have completed my application but I haven't gotten there message in my mail for further instructions, please who else is in my shoe?

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by tyeenigga(m): 10:39am On May 28, 2018
ibroh22:

pls did you upload anything apart from passport
No, just passport. Just completed mine. The email might take some time to drop, but use gmail
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by ishowdotgmail(m): 10:49am On May 28, 2018
Have gotten a mail from them with my login details after some minutes.... Please I was clicking on the application on their site but nothing is loading
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by darrytoz(m): 10:52am On May 28, 2018
got their email this morning stating my username and password but I can't find the link to continue my registration on the recruitment site..how do I go about it. am currently using my phone to open the link
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by horlumightyy(m): 10:53am On May 28, 2018
Same here too. I haven't received their mail. Probably its their site
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by ishowdotgmail(m): 10:53am On May 28, 2018
fabem:
Hi guys,

For now, confirmation link is not been sent to the mail yet, both yahoo and gmail facing the same issue. So for now, keep refreshing your inbox/spam till the confirmation link appears.

Please, read instruction before applying because categories are confusing when choosing one to apply for, so take your time to read before applying.

For more info, contact us at;

Instinct Computer Consult

Call/Whatsapp on 08029359634

Please how did u continue with the registration after receiving a mail from them. Same site?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Norway22: 10:54am On May 28, 2018
Same here oh. They should just fix up this
ishowdotgmail:
Have gotten a mail from them with my login details after some minutes.... Please I was clicking on the application on their site but nothing is loading
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by EKEMIL: 10:54am On May 28, 2018
dbshaywhy:

Please, how did u scale tru d referees, was unable to completely typed the mail.
What I did was, I only typed: @gmail, there was no space for dot com (.com)
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by bukasons: 10:57am On May 28, 2018

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by ishowdotgmail(m): 11:08am On May 28, 2018
fabem:

Yes same site. If you are using PC, at the top you will application login and if you are using a chrome on phone, you will see the pop menu at the top, then click or at the right side, click the option, then scroll down and click on desktop request size, it will enlarge to PC format, you can see application login.

Thanks bro grin

Just changed it to desktop request size
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by ibroh22(m): 11:10am On May 28, 2018
tyeenigga:

No, just passport. Just completed mine. The email might take some time to drop, but use gmail
I am done with my reg,,,,the name ish, is it your other name that appeared at the preview page
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by DTOBS(m): 11:10am On May 28, 2018
Please how many minutes/hours before the confirmation mail will be sent to someone? cc: fabem
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by EKEMIL: 11:11am On May 28, 2018
tyeenigga:

Is it advisable to submit the application without uploading any document apart from the passport...
What if they improved the site to enable uploading of documents, hope that will not have any negative effect on those that submitted their application without uploading their credentials?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by ManiCypher(m): 11:11am On May 28, 2018
If you are applying for the first time, it takes 2weeks. But if it is just to renew ur expired license, a week is sufficient.

sapien:
How many weeks does it take to get a driver's license?

2 Likes

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by judecares1(m): 11:23am On May 28, 2018
new driver licence takes 10 working days before capturing,after capturing it takes extra 7 days
ManiCypher:
If you are applying for the first time, it takes 2weeks. But if it is just to renew ur expired license, a week is sufficient.

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Iyajelili(f): 11:27am On May 28, 2018
Please house i'm confused about the height. Should it be in meters or centimeters
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by DTOBS(m): 11:30am On May 28, 2018
it is clearly stated that it should be meters
Iyajelili:
Please house i'm confused about the height. Should it be in meters or centimeters
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by DTOBS(m): 11:31am On May 28, 2018
i'm still waiting for the confirmation mail, how long will i wait?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by ishowdotgmail(m): 11:36am On May 28, 2018
ManiCypher:

During my reg, I saw that d driver license part is optional and I didn't touch dt part cos I don't have any. Is it mandotary to have it during d course of ur registration bro?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Nobody: 11:38am On May 28, 2018
propanet:

Pls grow up
oga should be telling you that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (368) (Reply)

FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 / Etisalat Customer Care Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.