Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,132 members, 7,821,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply - Jobs/Vacancies (320) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (664510 Views)

Federal Road Safety Commission(FRSC) 2021 Recruitment - How To Apply / Shortlisted List Of Federal Road Safety Commission CBT Is Out / Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Muskingum(m): 10:15am On Jan 03, 2019
Billybio33:
If you applied as Road Marshal, and your Name is out, you will report in Minna - Niger State Capital for your Training while Inspectorate Cadet and Officer will be share in 2 States. plateau State Jos, which has 2 Training Camps. and Enugu State. Happy New year Folks.

Thanks!
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by rolaniyonu(m): 11:50am On Jan 03, 2019
This dream is coming to reality. Richard I don dey respect you but let's wait and see.

3 Likes

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by abdulhamid0(m): 11:58am On Jan 03, 2019
rolaniyonu:
This dream is coming to reality. Richard I don dey respect you but let's wait and see.
Richard way don see him name and two other names from here self.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Richardjemedafe(m): 12:03pm On Jan 03, 2019
rolaniyonu:
lols tenx!! Since november i had been telling u guys that message wnt role out til after newyear but most of u guys chose to insult me and claim that mesage wil be out and we wil b in camp by december... My source never lies.... And weldon to all those who called me a liar... I have an update for the house, but its best i hold it for now!! Because its a bad news! That might make u guys insult me like am Mr Boboyemi

#Peace
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Expensive85: 12:06pm On Jan 03, 2019
Richardjemedafe:
lols tenx!! Since november i had been telling u guys that message wnt role out til after election but most of u guys chose to insult me and claim that mesage wil be out and we wil b in camp by december... My source never lies.... And weldon to all those who called me a liar... I have an update for the house, but its best i hold it for now!! Because its a bad news! That might make u guys insult me like am Mr Boboyemi

#Peace

Please, don't keep us in suspense.
What is the latest?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by ayofag(m): 12:12pm On Jan 03, 2019
Richardjemedafe:
lols tenx!! Since november i had been telling u guys that message wnt role out til after newyear but most of u guys chose to insult me and claim that mesage wil be out and we wil b in camp by december... My source never lies.... And weldon to all those who called me a liar... I have an update for the house, but its best i hold it for now!! Because its a bad news! That might make u guys insult me like am Mr Boboyemi

#Peace

We will appreciate your update pls. All this information keeps hope and the thread alive. Cheers Bro
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Eritob(m): 12:13pm On Jan 03, 2019
Richardjemedafe:

#Peace

Please at this point don't put us in suspense. Tell us all we need to know. I de beg you
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by kingsley989(m): 12:17pm On Jan 03, 2019
Richardjemedafe:

#Peace
Please bro don't keep us in the dark. Give us the latest info you have. Don't mind those who pretend they don't appreciate it, because I know for sure that they are the ones who appreciate it better. Thanks.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Bari22: 12:17pm On Jan 03, 2019
Richardjemedafe:

#Peace

Please please na beg we dey beg
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by woligentle(m): 12:34pm On Jan 03, 2019
Richardjemedafe:

#Peace
pls drop any msg u have either good or bad. Its certain that only few will be chosen so no bad news about that. as for me I really appreciate ur msgs. patiently waiting for the news you have bro
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by 26dre: 1:05pm On Jan 03, 2019
Richard, good or bad, don't keep us in the dark. Give us the latest so that we can know the next line of action biko
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by rolaniyonu(m): 1:14pm On Jan 03, 2019
Richardjemedafe:

#Peace

Richard Biko, tell us wot u have for us. We are all applicants, we have realized our mistake and we promise not to insult anyone. Tell us and don't put us in suspense.

2 Likes

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by BetterPoison: 1:37pm On Jan 03, 2019
You people don't seem to understand alot about federal based recruitment... That boy Richardjemedafe has no spectacular information for you. It's appalling most people quoting the boy are intending officers while there boy is a road marshal.
I have no intention to down grade him but the obvious truth is don't let people toy with your intelligence.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Camsydarling: 1:58pm On Jan 03, 2019
BetterPoison:
You people don't seem to understand alot about federal based recruitment... That boy Richardjemedafe has no spectacular information for you. It's appalling most people quoting the boy are intending officers while there boy is a road marshal.
I have no intention to down grade him but the obvious truth is don't let people toy with your intelligence.
On point!

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Mexyz(m): 2:03pm On Jan 03, 2019
Just take a look at how you guys are begging him to drop information as if he is the Corps Marshal...
Not that the list has been released sef, he is already praising himself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by abdulhamid0(m): 2:16pm On Jan 03, 2019
grin grin grin
Bari22:

Please please na beg we dey beg
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Chriswazo(m): 2:31pm On Jan 03, 2019
BetterPoison:

Honestly am disappointed with the development here, small boy just d play pranks and guess work with them. The guy I repeat has no connection, only guessing to pacify his desperation, d same way d desperate ones here have entered his vehicle.

To start with, he claims his informant told him that camping is after election whereas we all are aware that instructors and drillers have entered camp yesterday, that I confirmed. So what is the sense in camp opening after election which is March, anyway I believe the news my officer friend said, that our entering camp will be on Sunday.

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by abdulhamid0(m): 2:48pm On Jan 03, 2019
Chriswazo:

Honestly am disappointed with the development here, small boy just d play pranks and guess work with them. The guy I repeat has no connection, only guessing to pacify his desperation, d same way d desperate ones here have entered his vehicle.

To start with, he claims his informant told him that camping is after election whereas we all are aware that instructors and drillers have entered camp yesterday, that I confirmed. So what is the sense in camp opening after election which is March, anyway I believe the news my officer friend said, that our entering camp will be on Sunday.
bro with all due respect what you just said is trash, what he said concerning the camping after election i remember he said they are still delibrating which means its not certain, whether he is connected or not he kept this page lively, his information made others to verify from their own sources...and they all said something similar. Yes he did took some little things to serious, and i dont support those begging for information, but your words are uncalled for, Graduate like you.

6 Likes

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by duac: 2:50pm On Jan 03, 2019
6th of January is d day.some people already know there fate.A friend contact just checked his name but his name isn't on the list.he said there is no 2nd list but a replacement of those going to b disqualified in camp.

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Chriswazo(m): 2:55pm On Jan 03, 2019
abdulhamid0:
bro with all due respect what you just said is trash, what he said concerning the camping after election i remember he said they are still delibrating which means its not certain, whether he is connected or not he kept this page lively, his information made others to verify from their own sources...and they all said something similar. Yes he did took some little things to serious, and i dont support those begging for information, but your words are uncalled for, Graduate like you.

So where's ur sense in this write up? Smh
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by godwinadoga(m): 3:05pm On Jan 03, 2019
As much as we love to disagree, if the list comes out tomorrow, then it means that Richard was right all along.

However, what we should focus on now is getting everything that is required by the FRSC for admission into camp. I strongly believe that camp officials will be very strict with the enforcement of camp rules.

Also, now is not the time to ask God to erase someone else's name and put yours, now is the time to invest your energy into other things. Although I do not know for sure, there are many reports that claim that the process was hijacked, as is the case with the every recruitment process in Nigeria.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by abdulhamid0(m): 3:07pm On Jan 03, 2019
Chriswazo:

So where's ur sense in this write up? Smh
lol.. thanks for showing the level of your stupidity. I hail thee
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Mexyz(m): 3:10pm On Jan 03, 2019
Tension so high now, I can feel so many hearts beats rapidly now... God let those that merit it get it.

3 Likes

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Salaudeen002: 3:12pm On Jan 03, 2019
Mexyz:
Tension so high now, I can feel so many hearts beats rapidly now... God let those that merit it get it.

Ameen
Infact heartbeat Don increase gan nio

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Olaitan88: 3:15pm On Jan 03, 2019
Pls guys tomorrow will soon be here no need for insults and argument. If you have any info kindly drop it, you dont have to wrong anybody's info. Afterall this trend is created for gist and rumour if you need genuine info visit any FRSC office close to you. We are all applicants mind you.

3 Likes

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Salaudeen002: 3:17pm On Jan 03, 2019
Olaitan88:
Pls guys tomorrow will soon be here no need for insults and argument. If you have any info kindly drop it, you dont have to wrong anybody's info. Afterall this trend is created for gist and rumour if you need genuine info visit any FRSC office close to you. We are all applicants mind you.

Lobatan

Tell them o
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by BetterPoison: 3:18pm On Jan 03, 2019
Chriswazo:

small boy just d play pranks and guess work with them.
To start with, he claims his informant told him that camping is after election whereas we all are aware that instructors and drillers have entered camp yesterday
I tell you...
Dem suppose lie the boy down, flat on a cold cemented wet floor with his ass poped out. Make we knack am correct bulahlah.... Common road marshal..
God punish devil....
Wey the idiot sef... JeEmedafe! Come here...
Sheyge Waka

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by bablola(m): 3:42pm On Jan 03, 2019
is the list out for road marshal
duac:
6th of January is d day.some people already know there fate.A friend contact just checked his name but his name isn't on the list.he said there is no 2nd list but a replacement of those going to b disqualified in camp.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Timothyoj(m): 3:44pm On Jan 03, 2019
Olaitan88:

lol, I love this....
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by frankstanley(m): 3:58pm On Jan 03, 2019
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Richardjemedafe(m): 3:58pm On Jan 03, 2019
BetterPoison:
I tell you...
Dem suppose lie the boy down, flat on a cold cemented wet floor with his ass poped out. Make we knack am correct bulahlah.... Common road marshal..
God punish devil....
Wey the idiot sef... JeEmedafe! Come here...
Sheyge Waka
kai DURIN UWARKA! WAWAN BANZA! KAFIRI KAWAI!! BANZAN BAKWAI
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by loyedammy: 4:00pm On Jan 03, 2019
oh boy room temperature is at 180°.
all those tackling that Richard guy...are just hating, none of them cud drop info close to what that guy dropped. yet they slander him cos dey r feeling superior because them be officer for dream. mtcheeww

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) ... (368) (Reply)

FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 / Etisalat Customer Care Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.