Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Uriel Proudly Flaunts Her ‘saggy B00bs’, Sends Message To Critics (see Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uriel Proudly Flaunts Her ‘saggy B00bs’, Sends Message To Critics (see Photos) (469 Views)

Yul Edochie To Critics: I Will Sort Out Issues In My Family Amicably / Burna Boy Sends Message To Davido "FEM" After FIGHT In Ghana(video) / Uriel Oputa: 'Let My Saggy Boobs Feel Sexy' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uriel Proudly Flaunts Her ‘saggy B00bs’, Sends Message To Critics (see Photos) by 1Ebiscoo: 6:56pm On May 27, 2018
Ex-BBNaija 2017 housemate, Uriel Oputa was countless number of times body shamed for flaunting what many called her saggy boobs. Well, now,she is proudly accepting them just the way they are.

She went braless for a photoshoot yesterday and shared the photo.

She wrote;

Pls pls I would like to beg you let my saggy boobs feel sexy pls .. It’s a shoot after I will pack them. Pls just let me have this picture I’m shaking as I’m typing this. Pls pls

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/05/uriel-proudly-flaunts-her-saggy-b00bs.html

(1) (Reply)

Jaywon Explains Why SARS Police Invaded His Birthday Party / Raskimono singing His Hit Song With Kcee & Dunca Mighty 4days Before Death(video / Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Photos With Dad As He Celebrates him on Fathers Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.