Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,442 members, 7,836,775 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Our Problem Is Compounded Because Of Foreign Religions - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Our Problem Is Compounded Because Of Foreign Religions (443 Views)

We Should BAN All Foreign Religions To Move Forward / Mbaka Speaks About Killing Of Father Offu, Insists Buhari Is Not Our Problem / Why Are There So Many Denominations In Religions Especially Christianity ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Problem Is Compounded Because Of Foreign Religions by Roycemadeit(m): 7:00pm On May 27, 2018
Today is sunday again and many Nigerians were or are still in different religious centres.In a country where at every turn into a new street, you see at least a church. I ask why the western countries where this religion originated are not 5% religious as we are? Why they make head way in development and we with our religious dedication are still nowhere?
From day one a child is born into a Nigerian family, religion is practically forced down his throat, he leaves home for school religion is forced down his throat and on every worship day, religion is still forced down his throat. Overtime he starts regretting ever been born because if he was ever human, fight for his right, he would end up in hell. In other words he is programmed not to do the needful because he does not want to miss the paradise he hasn't seen or visited. How many of those leaders who are fantastically evil and corrupt are known to have suffered the consequences?
We (who reside on this part of the globe, we who are called africans and we who agreed that we are named Nigeria) are inarguably religious, our traditional ways of worship brought respect and helped our society flourish. If these leaders swore before an effigy of Sango would they be so bold to deep their filthy hands into public funds? The reason why they are so bold is because we use the Bible and Koran. The white man who for the love of God and did not want us to die in our "evil practices" and go to hell, introduced us to the Bible but this was after they had subdued, killed and successfully enslaved many.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Our Problem Is Compounded Because Of Foreign Religions by GavelSlam: 7:14pm On May 27, 2018
I'm presently outside the country. The weather is good today, and you should see the number of people on the streets making merry and simply unwinding.

These same people would invent the devices we use, the drugs we take and the next rave we would adopt.

Africans are over-religious, superstitious, lacking in logic and rational thinking and on top of that, have embraced some evil tendencies viz. Fraud, murder in the name of religion, politics or tribe, etc.
Re: Our Problem Is Compounded Because Of Foreign Religions by Dami12345: 8:05pm On May 27, 2018
GavelSlam:
I'm presently outside the country. The weather is good today, and you should see the number of people on the streets making merry and simply unwinding.

These same people would invent the devices we use, the drugs we take and the next rave we would adopt.

Africans are over-religious, superstitious, lacking in logic and rational thinking and on top of that, have embraced some evil tendencies viz. Fraud, murder in the name of religion, politics or tribe, etc.

Balance.
Its all about the two opposites.
Lol
Re: Our Problem Is Compounded Because Of Foreign Religions by GavelSlam: 8:07pm On May 27, 2018
Dami12345:

Balance.
Its all about the two opposites.
Lol
Please explain.
Re: Our Problem Is Compounded Because Of Foreign Religions by Dami12345: 8:13pm On May 27, 2018
GavelSlam:

Please explain.

I'm sorry, I would love to.
Alas they would be offended,

How ever, parables were made for this,
They follow the same laws.

To create one must destroy, to live one must kill, to go forward one must go backwards.

It should be clear enough by now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Our Problem Is Compounded Because Of Foreign Religions by Roycemadeit(m): 6:39am On May 28, 2018
Dami12345:

I'm sorry, I would love to.
Alas they would be offended,

How ever, parables were made for this,
They follow the same laws.

To create one must destroy, to live one must kill, to go forward one must go backwards.

It should be clear enough by now.

Unfortunately if we are not independent enough to fight for what we want.
Re: Our Problem Is Compounded Because Of Foreign Religions by Dami12345: 6:44am On May 28, 2018
Roycemadeit:

Unfortunately if we are not independent enough to fight for what we want.

Lol, and Libya was?.
Every thing is easy, you just have to want it more than the other guy.

(1) (Reply)

Crisis In Nigeria Celestial Church Of Christ In Abroad / What A Catholic Priest Did - By Ugochukwu Arinze / The Origin Of Humanity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.