Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Android Watch - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Android Watch (714 Views)

Where To Get Android Watch That Tells BP And Pulse In Lagos / Brand New Gt 08 Android Watch For Sale + Free Whistle Key Finder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Android Watch by Dija002(f): 7:22pm On May 27, 2018
Was gifted to me,don't have use for it because I think its for guys..
If interested contact me.

Re: Android Watch by ceejay80s(m): 8:02pm On May 27, 2018
Dija002:
Was gifted to me,don't have use for it because I think its for guys..
If interested contact me.
baby girl , that watch is a very nice and good watch and its also a perfect gift to ladies, android not meant for men alone, if na android phone or android car he give u, u go sell am?
its a gift, cherish it, but if u still wanna sell, its ur call...
Re: Android Watch by hayjayman(m): 8:08pm On May 27, 2018
How much a beg? ... Who be the pastor above wey dey preach..?

Re: Android Watch by Dija002(f): 8:23pm On May 27, 2018
WhatsApp me
Re: Android Watch by Dija002(f): 10:30am On May 28, 2018
available
Re: Android Watch by Rakiticbarca: 11:56pm On Jun 06, 2018
Kindly read through this before making any further transaction with her, she's a scammer
Dija002:
Clean neatly used electronic cooker for sale
Barely used and working perfectly
Four mouth,was brought from Germany December.
Call or WhatsApp,number on my profile
10k serious people only
Location is makurdi.

musabayokanu:
BEWARE OF FAMILY SECTION SELLERS

Madam you sampled your gas

I sent the pic to a friend not a member of nairaland
he liked it and I gave him your number

He asked for pay on delivery. ...u said No

he asked u send it thru any driver n he pays the driver you said no

you asked him to pay half u will send it on trust n he told u his reservation about sending money without seeing product as Nigerian

to cut the long story short.

the driver you sent to PH is no longer picking his calls

the driver claimed to have called the contact Person is a big lie because the receiver was briefed

the driver said he came to PH but move to yenagoa is another lie the call sounds like he is in a sistting room

receiver told driver if you are in yenagoa I have people in the town they can meet you, driver end the call and don't want to talk to us

you said you will refund the money 2days later nothing yet

The buyer is financially ok, i told him about this sales and conviced him, but now he is feeling I brought people to scam him

in all Dija002 I don't know what to say, rather than i wish you well.

if you return the money good, but if you dont ....enjoy

ampulki:
same scammer with same user name scammed a friend of mine who is based in lagos of 16k. She advertised a 1 tetra byte external hard drive here.she claimed she was based in makurdi. She has accomplices who called my friend n claimed they were from d courier company she used in sending the items. They are all not picking their calls up till this moment. She has a way of sounding very cool and convincing when talking to a potential customer. These are here numbers:
Pls fellow nairalanders,make sure u see whatever u are paying for before buying it. It is also advisable to always opt for payment on delivery

Nielsek:
beware fellow nairalanders this lady just riped me off my hard earn 9k for dis so called electric stove. Whatever she's advertising is nothing but a scam, she doesn't have any item to sell.once u send her ur money she'll no longer receive ur calls nor chat u again. I urge d admin of this thread to ban this devil breed permanently to avoid other innocent citizens from falling victim and to allow other sincere individual to go about their legit business..meanwhile anyone that has information dat would lead to her arrest should WhatsApp dis number 08033710815 or call 09087806726..thank 4 ur effort in making nairaland a good place to do business.

Nielsek:
she's d same Lady dat riped me off 9k see her Bank details ..Muhammad Yusuf 7784717763 diamond Bank

(1) (Reply)

UK Used 32gb Iphone 7plus / I need a 5000v stabilizer / 2.5kva Sumec Firman For Sale Key Start In Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.