Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,588 members, 7,843,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Instruments For Humiliating Satan - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Instruments For Humiliating Satan (370 Views)

Instruments For Humiliating Satan, Part 3 / Instruments For Humiliating Satan, Part 2 / Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Instruments For Humiliating Satan by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 10:46pm On May 27, 2018
Instruments For Humiliating Satan

“Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ;

and to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:

to the intent that now unto the principalities and powers in heavenly places might be known by the church the manifold wisdom of God, according to the eternal purpose which he purposed in Christ Jesus our Lord." Ephesians 3:8–11

Jesus reigned by wisdom, and as He took steps, they produced.

Wisdom is the unfolding of God's secrets, which makes stars of ordinary men.

It is God's eternal plan that "unto the principalities and powers in heavenly places might be known by the Church the manifold wisdom of God."

The Amplified Bible calls it "the complicated, many–sided wisdom of God in all its innumerable aspects and infinite varieties. " 

This wisdom had been hidden, "from the beginning of the world" (1 Corinthians 2:7). But now, in this end times, God is making it known to the Church.

Proverbs 25:2 says:
"It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter."

God has prepared His manifold wisdom for the last days and we are walking in it already.

All the enemies of God that make for the groaning of all creation (Romans 8:23) must be brought on their knees before Jesus will come. This is God's programme.

And the instrument He will use is the manifold wisdom operating in the Church.

Nothing enriches like insights into the riches of God and access to divine secrets.

In Psalms 119:98, the Psalmist says:
"Thou through thy commandments hast made me wiser than mine enemies: for they are ever with me."

There are some secrets that God, by His Holy Spirit, has delivered into our hands, which have become to us like Aaron's rod, which have constantly swallowed up the rods of the magicians (Satan's rod)!

"And Moses and Aaron went in unto Pharaoh, and they did so as the Lord had commanded: and Aaron cast down his rod before Pharaoh, and before his servants, and it became a serpent.

Then Pharaoh also called the wise men and the sorcerers: now the magicians of Egypt, they also did in like manner with their enchantments.

For they cast down every man his rod, and they became serpents: but Aaron’s rod swallowed up their rods." Exodus 7:10–12

The mantle

It will be recalled that at the time of Elijah's departure, Elisha took up the mantle of Elijah that fell from him.

When he got to the bank of Jordan, he stood by it, took the mantle of Elijah that fell from him and smote the waters and said, "Where is the Lord God of Elijah?

And the waters parted and Elisha went over! (2 Kings 2:12–14).

Any material that has come in contact with the anointed of God, carries with it the unction for manifestation.

Such material is what is referred to as the mantle in our context.

God's presence is proved by signs and wonders. The Bible says the disciples went forth and preached everywhere, the Lord working with them and confirming the word with signs following (Mark 16:20).

Hebrews 2:4 also tells us, “God also bearing them witness, both with signs and wonders, and with divers miracles and gifts of the Holy Ghost, according to his own will?” 

Every time you see signs and wonders, just know that God is present. Now let me show you God's wisdom at work.

Mark 5:30 tells the story of the woman with the issue of blood. When she touched Jesus, He said, "someone touched me, because virtue has gone out of me.”

In Acts 19:11–12,
“And God wrought special miracles by the hands of Paul: so that from his body were brought unto the sick handkerchiefs or aprons, and the diseases departed from them, and the evil spirits went out of them.”

It wasn't Paul that wrought the special miracles, it was God. The virtue did not come out from Paul, it came out from God.

The virtue that operates in the mantle (the handkerchief from the man of God), is the virtue of God.

This is why I never feel anything leave my body when all those miracles take place by the mantle.

One day I was walking through the congregation to the pulpit and a man who had had a spinal injury for seventeen years touched my cloth and immediately heard a cracking sound in his lumbar region, and that was it.

He was instantly healed! And for the first time in 17 years, he didn't need his lumbar jacket anymore.

It was the power of God that healed him – God's virtue, not mine, because nothing left my body.

But when the woman with the issue of blood touched the hem of Jesus' garment and received her healing, virtue went out of Jesus, and He felt it.

The virtue in the mantle is from God, the virtue carrier. All we need to do is provoke Him with our obedience, then His virtue goes into action, not the prophet's virtue.

Elisha said, “Where is the Lord God of Elijah?” And the virtue of God went into action, not Elijah's virtue (Elijah was already gone, 2 Kings 2:13–14).

Whatever God can handle, his virtue can handle.

"And God wrought special miracles by the hands of Paul..." Acts 19:11

Those miracles were wrought without any special effort of Paul's or the people.

The handkerchiefs they brought from Paul were enough to check out the diseases and the evil spirits, but it was God working.

The people took notice and acknowledged Paul as a man that has the hand of God upon him.

So when he could not come to where the problem was, they knew they could take anything from him to the problem, and it would be gone.

Friend, God has not changed. He is still working by the hands of men today. Men sent for the deliverance of mankind, for the liberty of the captives, the opening of eyes of the blind, the raising of the dead, and for the blessing of the people.

Men who carry transferable unction.

In 1989, the wife of one of the brethren in our church ran mad in another town, which was some distance away.

He came and told me, and since I couldn't go that far with him, I took my handkerchief, spoke some powerful words into it, and gave it to him, saying, "Get down to Ekpoma.

The power working inside me is going with you now. Get there, rub her face down with this handkerchief and the madness will be gone!"

He went believing and later testified that as soon as the mad woman saw the handkerchief, she ran to grab it, but he held her and rubbed her face with it. The madness vanished instantly!

That same month, she became pregnant! She later had her baby and nursed the baby all by herself. Till today, she's doing fine in the Lord.

Friend, the mantle of a prophet of God in your hands will work wonders! God gave me this mantle ministry for the liberation of mankind. We have countless number of testimonies as evidence.

It is a ministry of transmission of unction.

As I speak forth the anointing for special miracles and casting out of devils to go into the handkerchief (even as Jesus spoke to the fig tree and it heard), wherever it appears, the works of the devil is destroyed!

It is a mantle for exploits. It is the end–time prophetic mystery in the hand of the carrier, for amazing results, signs and wonders!

It is a carrier of divine energy and heavenly virtue. It always produces signs!

To be continued...

Satan Get Lost By David Oyedepo

Prayer for Salvation and Baptism in the Holy Spirit

Heavenly Father, I come to You in the Name of Jesus. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21).

I am calling on You. I pray and ask Jesus to come into my heart and be Lord over my life according to Romans 10:9-10.

"If thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved." I do that now.

I confess that Jesus is Lord, and I believe in my heart that God raised Him from the dead.

I am now reborn! I am a Christian—a child of Almighty God! I am saved!

You also said in Your Word, "If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: HOW MUCH MORE shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?" (Luke 11:13).

I'm also asking You to fill me with the Holy Spirit. Holy Spirit, rise up within me as I praise God. I fully expect to speak with other tongues as You give me the utterance (Acts 2:4).

(Begin to praise God for filling you with the Holy Spirit. Speak those words and syllables you receive—not in your own language, but the language given to you by the Holy Spirit. You have to use your own voice. God will not force you to speak.)

Now you are a Spirit-filled believer. Continue with the blessing God has given you and pray in tongues each day. You'll never be the same!

Please share❤

We Are The Liberation Army, Reloaded!

Contact Us On WhatsApp, 08126401351

Jesus is Lord!

1 Like

Re: Instruments For Humiliating Satan by Anas09: 12:13am On May 28, 2018
PastorDavidAwuj:
Instruments For Humiliating Satan

“Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ;

and to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:

to the intent that now unto the principalities and powers in heavenly places might be known by the church the manifold wisdom of God, according to the eternal purpose which he purposed in Christ Jesus our Lord." Ephesians 3:8–11

Jesus reigned by wisdom, and as He took steps, they produced.

Wisdom is the unfolding of God's secrets, which makes stars of ordinary men.

It is God's eternal plan that "unto the principalities and powers in heavenly places might be known by the Church the manifold wisdom of God."

The Amplified Bible calls it "the complicated, many–sided wisdom of God in all its innumerable aspects and infinite varieties. " 

This wisdom had been hidden, "from the beginning of the world" (1 Corinthians 2:7). But now, in this end times, God is making it known to the Church.

Proverbs 25:2 says:
"It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter."

God has prepared His manifold wisdom for the last days and we are walking in it already.

All the enemies of God that make for the groaning of all creation (Romans 8:23) must be brought on their knees before Jesus will come. This is God's programme.

And the instrument He will use is the manifold wisdom operating in the Church.

Nothing enriches like insights into the riches of God and access to divine secrets.

In Psalms 119:98, the Psalmist says:
"Thou through thy commandments hast made me wiser than mine enemies: for they are ever with me."

There are some secrets that God, by His Holy Spirit, has delivered into our hands, which have become to us like Aaron's rod, which have constantly swallowed up the rods of the magicians (Satan's rod)!

"And Moses and Aaron went in unto Pharaoh, and they did so as the Lord had commanded: and Aaron cast down his rod before Pharaoh, and before his servants, and it became a serpent.

Then Pharaoh also called the wise men and the sorcerers: now the magicians of Egypt, they also did in like manner with their enchantments.

For they cast down every man his rod, and they became serpents: but Aaron’s rod swallowed up their rods." Exodus 7:10–12

The mantle

It will be recalled that at the time of Elijah's departure, Elisha took up the mantle of Elijah that fell from him.

When he got to the bank of Jordan, he stood by it, took the mantle of Elijah that fell from him and smote the waters and said, "Where is the Lord God of Elijah?

And the waters parted and Elisha went over! (2 Kings 2:12–14).

Any material that has come in contact with the anointed of God, carries with it the unction for manifestation.

Such material is what is referred to as the mantle in our context.

God's presence is proved by signs and wonders. The Bible says the disciples went forth and preached everywhere, the Lord working with them and confirming the word with signs following (Mark 16:20).

Hebrews 2:4 also tells us, “God also bearing them witness, both with signs and wonders, and with divers miracles and gifts of the Holy Ghost, according to his own will?” 

Every time you see signs and wonders, just know that God is present. Now let me show you God's wisdom at work.

Mark 5:30 tells the story of the woman with the issue of blood. When she touched Jesus, He said, "someone touched me, because virtue has gone out of me.”

In Acts 19:11–12,
“And God wrought special miracles by the hands of Paul: so that from his body were brought unto the sick handkerchiefs or aprons, and the diseases departed from them, and the evil spirits went out of them.”

It wasn't Paul that wrought the special miracles, it was God. The virtue did not come out from Paul, it came out from God.

The virtue that operates in the mantle (the handkerchief from the man of God), is the virtue of God.

This is why I never feel anything leave my body when all those miracles take place by the mantle.

One day I was walking through the congregation to the pulpit and a man who had had a spinal injury for seventeen years touched my cloth and immediately heard a cracking sound in his lumbar region, and that was it.

He was instantly healed! And for the first time in 17 years, he didn't need his lumbar jacket anymore.

It was the power of God that healed him – God's virtue, not mine, because nothing left my body.

But when the woman with the issue of blood touched the hem of Jesus' garment and received her healing, virtue went out of Jesus, and He felt it.

The virtue in the mantle is from God, the virtue carrier. All we need to do is provoke Him with our obedience, then His virtue goes into action, not the prophet's virtue.

Elisha said, “Where is the Lord God of Elijah?” And the virtue of God went into action, not Elijah's virtue (Elijah was already gone, 2 Kings 2:13–14).

Whatever God can handle, his virtue can handle.

"And God wrought special miracles by the hands of Paul..." Acts 19:11

Those miracles were wrought without any special effort of Paul's or the people.

The handkerchiefs they brought from Paul were enough to check out the diseases and the evil spirits, but it was God working.

The people took notice and acknowledged Paul as a man that has the hand of God upon him.

So when he could not come to where the problem was, they knew they could take anything from him to the problem, and it would be gone.

Friend, God has not changed. He is still working by the hands of men today. Men sent for the deliverance of mankind, for the liberty of the captives, the opening of eyes of the blind, the raising of the dead, and for the blessing of the people.

Men who carry transferable unction.

In 1989, the wife of one of the brethren in our church ran mad in another town, which was some distance away.

He came and told me, and since I couldn't go that far with him, I took my handkerchief, spoke some powerful words into it, and gave it to him, saying, "Get down to Ekpoma.

The power working inside me is going with you now. Get there, rub her face down with this handkerchief and the madness will be gone!"

He went believing and later testified that as soon as the mad woman saw the handkerchief, she ran to grab it, but he held her and rubbed her face with it. The madness vanished instantly!

That same month, she became pregnant! She later had her baby and nursed the baby all by herself. Till today, she's doing fine in the Lord.

Friend, the mantle of a prophet of God in your hands will work wonders! God gave me this mantle ministry for the liberation of mankind. We have countless number of testimonies as evidence.

It is a ministry of transmission of unction.

As I speak forth the anointing for special miracles and casting out of devils to go into the handkerchief (even as Jesus spoke to the fig tree and it heard), wherever it appears, the works of the devil is destroyed!

It is a mantle for exploits. It is the end–time prophetic mystery in the hand of the carrier, for amazing results, signs and wonders!

It is a carrier of divine energy and heavenly virtue. It always produces signs!

To be continued...

Satan Get Lost By David Oyedepo

Prayer for Salvation and Baptism in the Holy Spirit

Heavenly Father, I come to You in the Name of Jesus. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21).

I am calling on You. I pray and ask Jesus to come into my heart and be Lord over my life according to Romans 10:9-10.

"If thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved." I do that now.

I confess that Jesus is Lord, and I believe in my heart that God raised Him from the dead.

I am now reborn! I am a Christian—a child of Almighty God! I am saved!

You also said in Your Word, "If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: HOW MUCH MORE shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?" (Luke 11:13).

I'm also asking You to fill me with the Holy Spirit. Holy Spirit, rise up within me as I praise God. I fully expect to speak with other tongues as You give me the utterance (Acts 2:4).

(Begin to praise God for filling you with the Holy Spirit. Speak those words and syllables you receive—not in your own language, but the language given to you by the Holy Spirit. You have to use your own voice. God will not force you to speak.)

Now you are a Spirit-filled believer. Continue with the blessing God has given you and pray in tongues each day. You'll never be the same!

Please share❤

We Are The Liberation Army, Reloaded!

Contact Us On WhatsApp, 08126401351

Jesus is Lord!
The only instrument to humiliate satan is to kill pride in you, final full stop.
Re: Instruments For Humiliating Satan by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 10:21am On May 28, 2018
Please reread and digest.
This series shall be continued shortly...

(1) (Reply)

Then They That Were In The Ship Came And Worshipped Him / Ilntroducing The School Of Evangelism And Missions / Study Finds "Atheists" Can Be More Close-Minded Than The Religious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.