Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Christians Wake Up; Do Not Allow This Deception To Be Continue - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians Wake Up; Do Not Allow This Deception To Be Continue (886 Views)

A Church All Night Will Not Allow Me Sleep / Nigerian Christians Wake Up For 2023 / Pastor Sam Adeyemi: "Bishop Oyedepo's Protocol Did Not Allow Me See Him" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christians Wake Up; Do Not Allow This Deception To Be Continue by Abdulgaffar22: 11:32pm On May 27, 2018
1. Christians believe that Jesus is ‘God in human form’ according to the doctrine of holy Trinity: yet in John 20:17, Jesus was reported to have said “I am ascending to my Father and your Father and to MY GOD and your God”. If Jesus is God according to the Christians, then can God have another God? Also Luke 6:12 recorded that Jesus went out to the mountain side to pray, and continued all night in PRAYER TO GOD. If Jesus is God, who was he praying to? Was he praying to himself? Again in Mark 10:18, Jesus said to one man who called him good teacher as follows: “why do you call me good? NO ONE IS GOOD BUT ONE, THAT IS GOD”. If Jesus is God, why did he reject being call good and then submit that all goodness belongs to God?
2.Christians believe that the official title for Jesus Christ is ‘son of God’: yet the official title Jesus gave himself in many verses of the Bible is “SON OF MAN”. It was even more than SEVENTY places that Jesus called himself son of Man in the four canonical gospel e.g. Mark 2:10, Matthew 8:20, 11:19 Luke 7:34, 9:58 etc. But hardly do you see where Jesus directly and personally called himself “son of God”. In fact, Luke 22:70 says: They all asked, “Are you then the Son of God?”He replied, “You say that I am.” Here we can see that when people asked Jesus that is he really the son of God. He replied them by saying: You (people) say that I am- It is not me that said it.
3. Christians believe that Jesus WILLINGLY laid down his life on the cross for atonement sacrifice: yet Matthew 26:36-44 declare that Jesus prayed to God and asked for the removal of "cup of death" in THREE consecutive times, In fact the prayer was so serious to the extent that the sweat of Jesus was like great drops of blood falling down to the ground (Luke 22:44). Interesting enough, Bible confirmed that this very prayer of Jesus was answered by God : During the day of Jesus’ life on earth, he offered up prayers and petitions with fervent cries and tears to the one who could save him from death, and he was heard because of his reverent submission (Hebrew 5:7NIV). If this prayer of Jesus was only heard but not answered by God as the Christians use to claim, then the phrase “because of his reverent submission” would no longer have any reasonable meaning. In fact, the King James Version of the Bible ends this verse with “and was heard in that he feared (Hebrew 5:7KJV). Of course, what Jesus feared was death on the cross. Hence, if Jesus was heard in that he feared, this implies that he escaped death on the cross. This is exactly in line with the Qur'an which declares that, in a miraculous way, Jesus escaped death on the cross (Qur’an 4:157-158).
4. Christians believe that Jesus was sent to the entire world: yet Jesus said: I WAS NOT SENT EXCEPT TO THE LOST SHEEP OF THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL (Matthew 15:24). Now compare this Biblical verse with this Qur’anic verse; AND WE HAVE NOT SENT YOU (O Muhammad-pbuh) EXCEPT AS A GIVER OF GLAD TIDINGS AND AS A WARNER TO ALL MANKIND (Qur’an 34:28). See how Bible categorically declared that Jesus (pbuh) was sent only to the Israelites and see how Qur’an declared that Muhammad (pbuh) was sent to all mankind! In fact, when Jesus (pbuh) was sending out his apostles for evangelical mission, he also warned them categorically to avoid preaching to the Gentiles i:e the Non-Israelites: these twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, go not into the way of the gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not: but go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel (Matthew 10:5-6). This further corroborates the fact that Jesus was only sent to the Israelites. If it was already in the divine plan (i:e before Jesus came into the world) that the command of not preaching to the Gentiles in Matthew 10:5-6 quoted above would later be cancelled and no longer applicable, then Jesus’ statement in Matthew 15:24 should have been; “IT IS NOT YET TIME FOR THE GENTILES” or something similar in meaning, rather than; “I WAS NOT SENT EXCEPT TO THE LOST SHEEP OF THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL . If this submission is reasonable, then how could Jesus have said again; I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me (John 14:6)? Are we to believe that these two contradictory verses (Matthew 15:24 and John 14:6) came from the same mouth of Jesus? Besides, how could Jesus have said “NO ONE COMES TO THE FATHER except through him” when all the righteous believers in the Old Testament (who lived and died before Jesus arrival) were able to gain salvation and reconciliation back to God without having the opportunity to have any personal relationship with him. Because of this very fact, we are forced by reason to accept Jesus statement in Matthew 15:24 and neglect any other verses that opposed it.
Re: Christians Wake Up; Do Not Allow This Deception To Be Continue by Abdulgaffar22: 11:35pm On May 27, 2018
5. Christians believe that Jesus died for our sins: yet Deuteronomy 24:16, Ezekiel 18:20-22, Jeremiah 31:30, 2nd Chronicles 25:4, 2nd Kings 14:6 and Exodus 32:30-33 all established that one person cannot die for the sin of another: the person that commits sin is the one who will die. Furthermore, Luke 5:32 and Mark 2:17 recorded a verse where Jesus said; “I have not come to call the righteous BUT SINNERS TO REPENTANCE”. If Jesus has actually come to die for the sinners, he would have mentioned it in this verse since he was talking about the purpose of his coming WITH RESPECT TO THE SINNERS. Moreover, if this baptism of repentance, in which Jesus came to invite the sinners to observe, is sufficient to atone and wipe away our sins as stated clearly in Acts 2:38, 3:19,Mark 1:4, Isaiah 55:6-7 and Ezekiel 33:10-20, then is there any need again for atonement of sins through Jesus crucifixion?
The original Jesus’ disciples, before Paul came into scene, were only commanded to warn the people with this message; Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand (Matthew 10:5-7, Mark 1:14, 15). There was no any reference of sin atonement through Jesus crucifixion in their preaching. In fact , when Peter was addressing the congregation of Israelites after Jesus departure, he said to them as follows: Repent, and let everyone of you be baptized in the name of Christ for the REMISSION OF SINS; and you shall receive the gift of holy spirit.(Acts 2:38). You can see that Peter and the other apostles only asked the Israelites to remit their sins by observing the baptism of repentance. Peter did not mention remission of sins through Jesus crucifixion in this long discussion he had with the children of Israel.
Even logically, this very doctrine cannot be true because telling the believers that they will no longer be held responsible for all their sins since one innocent man had already been held responsible on their behalf seems to imply that they are now free to commit sins as long as they believe in this atonement sacrifice. Whereas telling the believers that, except they repent sincerely by turning from their sinful ways, they themselves will be held responsible for their sins would make them think twice before committing any sin. Of course the latter is more logical and reasonable than the former. In fact, the resurrection of Jesus make this sin atonement doctrine to be even more illogical because if the punishment which Jesus received in place of the sinners is a continuous one and not temporary, then this can make the sinful believers to feel sorry for Jesus and become more remorseful. This may discourage them from committing more sin. But since according to the Christians, Jesus had been resurrected and the punishment received by Jesus in place of the sinners had already ended, then there is no any cause for alarm if the sinful believers in this doctrine seized this opportunity to commit more sins. In fact, one would expect the sinful believers to utilize and maximize this opportunity by committing more sins since the punishment for those sins had already been accomplished by Jesus on the cross in the time past. Have you now seen that atonement of sins through Jesus crucifixion is the most illogical concept you can ever think of!

6. Christians believe that “the great light from heaven” that appeared to Paul on the road to Damascus after Jesus has ascended to heaven (Acts 22:6-cool was true Jesus Christ: yet Jesus said “if anyone says here is Christ or there, DO NOT BELIEVE IT (Matthew 24:23)”. Jesus also told the original apostles; “I saw Satan falling like LIGHTNING FROM HEAVEN (Luke10:18)”. If true Jesus Christ would later appear to Paul in form of “a great light falling from heaven, he would have foretold this event to the original apostles before he ascended to heaven; instead of telling them not to believe in any one that came in the name of Christ and also informing them that he saw Satan falling from heaven in form of a great light.
7. Christians believe that omnipotent God of love and mercy MUST CURSE (Galatians 3:13) and condemn His only beloved and innocent son almost naked on the cross before they can secure eternal life: yet condemnation of righteous and innocent soul is strictly forbidden in the Bible (Matthew 12:7, Proverb17:15, Exodus23:7, Psalm34:22).

8. Christians believe that God created All things through Jesus Christ (Hebrews 1:2, 1st Corinthians 8:6, Colossians 1:16, and John1:3,10): yet God Almighty declare that He created the Heavens and the Earth ALL ALONE: This is what the LORD says, your Redeemer who formed you from the womb; I am the LORD who has made everything, Who ALONE stretch out the heavens, Who spread out the earth- who was with Me at that time?-( Isaiah 44:24 ISV).
9. Christians believe that it is only the sacrificial blood of Jesus that can take away our sins i:e it is impossible for the blood of bulls and goats to take away sins(Hebrews 10:4): yet Leviticus 16:21-30 says" the GOAT will carry on itself all the sins of Israelites to a remote place and the man shall release the goat in the wilderness…..Then before the LORD, you will be CLEAN FROM ALL YOUR SINS”. ".There is no any indication whatsoever in the verse quoted above that the sins of Israelites were only covered and not completely taken away. To insist and proclaim that there is a difference between “take away of sins” in Hebrew 10:4 and “clean from all sins” in Leviticus 16:30 is only an attempt to resolve an obvious and irreconcilable contradiction between Hebrews 10:4 and Leviticus 16:21-30. The only way to resolve this contradiction is when the term “take away of sins” in Hebrews 10:4 implies complete removal of humanity sinful nature; and NOT achieving divine forgiveness for already committed sins. However, complete removal of humanity sinful nature by blood of Jesus is impossible as nobody can be completely free from committing minor sin; “If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us (1 John 1:cool”. Therefore, the contradiction between Hebrew 10:4 and Leviticus 16:21-30 still remain valid.
10.Christians believe that divine forgiveness and remission of sins can ONLY be obtained by shedding of blood (Hebrews 9:22): yet in 2nd Chronicles 7:14, God Almighty says “If My people, who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will FORGIVE THEIR SINS and will heal their land.”. In fact, King Solomon prophesied that the Jewish people would earn forgiveness for their sins in the land of their enemies by sincere repentance and prayer where they could not have access to blood atonement sacrifices; "If they RETURN TO YOU WITH ALL THEIR HEART AND WITH ALL THEIR SOUL in the land of their enemies who have taken them captive, and PRAY TO YOU TOWARD their land which You have given to their fathers, the city which You have chosen, and the house which I have built for Your name; then hear their prayer and their supplication in heaven Your dwelling place, and maintain their cause, and FORGIVE Your people who have sinned against You and ALL THEIR TRANSGRESSIONS which they have transgressed against You…” (I Kings 8:46-50). All these facts prove that Hebrew 9:22 is wrong by asserting that without the shedding of blood, there is no forgiveness of sin.

11.Christians believe that performing miracles and wonders in Jesus name is an evidence for divine origin of Christianity: yet Jesus said : Many will say to me in that day ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and done many wonders in your name? And then I will declare to them; I never knew you, depart from me, you who practice lawlessness (Matthew 7:22-23). See how the Christians will be disowned and rejected by Jesus on the Day of Judgment!

12.Christians are programmed to believe that God should only be worshipped in spirit ; In other word, there is no need for any ceremonial act of worship like standing, bowing and prostration as observed in Muslims’ act of worship: Yet the divine mode of worship that God has chosen for the Israelites during and after the time of Moses is as follows: And Ezra opened the book in the sight of all the people, for he was standing above all the people; and when he opened it, all the people stood up. And the Ezra blessed the LORD, the great God. Then all the people answer Amen, Amen! while lifting up their hands. And they BOWED THEIR HEADS and worshipped the LORD with their FACES TO THE GROUND (Nehemiah 8:4-6). If God should only be worship in spirit and not with body and mind as the Christians believe, then why did God establish such a ceremonial and physical act of worship for the Israelites as shown above? In fact, towards the end of the world, when many people would have accepted Islam, God prophesied as follows: For then I will restore to all the people, A PURE LANGUAGE that they may all call upon name of the Lord and serve Him SHOULDER TO SHOULDER (Zephaniah 3:9 KJV, NIV). This verse can only be referring to the Muslims who worship God (five times in a day) in the mosque shoulder to shoulder with the same pure Arabic language throughout the entire world.
Re: Christians Wake Up; Do Not Allow This Deception To Be Continue by acenazt: 11:36pm On May 27, 2018
Muslims keep sleeping this kind of English shouldn't be of concern to us.

2 Likes

Re: Christians Wake Up; Do Not Allow This Deception To Be Continue by NATIONALPASTOR: 12:48am On May 28, 2018
Effect of codein, gum and sewage consumption

5 Likes

Re: Christians Wake Up; Do Not Allow This Deception To Be Continue by Abdulgaffar22: 10:00am On May 28, 2018
This is one of the ways of shying away from the truth. Respond intelligently to the the write up or accept Islam.
Re: Christians Wake Up; Do Not Allow This Deception To Be Continue by Butterflyleo: 10:33am On May 28, 2018
Abdulgaffar22:
This is one of the ways of shying away from the truth. Respond intelligently to the the write up or accept Islam.

Threats will never cease from islamists like you. So accepting Islam is now by force?

You are clearly crazy. There is nothing to respond to in the thread because it is as foolish as they come.

Response is also not by force. Issue a threat again and get banned for a very long time.

1 Like

Re: Christians Wake Up; Do Not Allow This Deception To Be Continue by Abdulgaffar22: 10:57am On May 28, 2018
Even if I get banned for a very long time, I have already deliver the message for the sincere ones among you who really hope to meet God Almighty on the day of resurrection.
Re: Christians Wake Up; Do Not Allow This Deception To Be Continue by Butterflyleo: 11:28am On May 28, 2018
Abdulgaffar22:
Even if I get banned for a very long time, I have already deliver the message for the sincere ones among you who really hope to meet God Almighty on the day of resurrection.

You have deliver delivered lies. Case closed.

If your prophet Mohammad himself had no clue about his destination after his death is it you who would now be the beacon of hope for Christians when your fellow Muslims yet have no beacon of hope through your own prophet?

Please go and take several seats.

4 Likes

Re: Christians Wake Up; Do Not Allow This Deception To Be Continue by PaChukwudi44(m): 11:33am On May 28, 2018
Seun and other mods this double standards must stop.Muslims ahs the effrontery to come to Christian section to preach their vile religion but I cannot comment on the Islamic section without swearing allegiance to a bloody paedophile!!!

2 Likes

Re: Christians Wake Up; Do Not Allow This Deception To Be Continue by enilove(m): 12:04pm On May 28, 2018
Abdulgaffar22:

You are an idol worshipper , in case you don't know .

Why do Muslims pray facing the kabaah?
Why do they go round it seven times when they go on hadj ?
The pre Islamic pagan Arabs worshiped god Allah by praying toward mecca several times a day ; making pilgrimage to mecca ; worshiped a black stone that fell from the sky; running between Safa and Marwa .
All these were practices of the Arabian pagans.

Allah is an idol worshipped by the pagans. The same goes with Allat , the moon goddess.

Allah SWT says:

أَفَرَءَيْتُمُ اللّٰتَ وَالْعُزّٰى
"So have you considered al-Lat and al-'Uzza?"
(QS. An-Najm: Verse 19)
وَمَنٰوةَ الثَّالِثَةَ الْأُخْرٰىٓ
"And Manat, the third - the other one?"
(QS. An-Najm: Verse 20)

أَلَكُمُ الذَّكَرُ وَلَهُ الْأُنْثٰى
"Is the male for you and for Him the female?"
(QS. An-Najm: Verse 21)
تِلْكَ إِذًا قِسْمَةٌ ضِيزٰىٓ
"That, then, is an unjust division."
(QS. An-Najm: Verse 22)

إِنْ هِىَ إِلَّآ أَسْمَآءٌ سَمَّيْتُمُوهَآ أَنْتُمْ وَءَابَآؤُكُمْ مَّآ أَنْزَلَ اللَّهُ بِهَا مِنْ سُلْطٰنٍ ۚ إِنْ يَتَّبِعُونَ إِلَّا الظَّنَّ وَمَا تَهْوَى الْأَنْفُسُ ۖ وَلَقَدْ جَآءَهُمْ مِّنْ رَّبِّهِمُ الْهُدٰىٓ
"They are not but [mere] names you have named them - you and your forefathers - for which Allah has sent down no authority. They follow not except assumption and what [their] souls desire, and there has already come to them from their Lord guidance."
(QS. An-Najm: Verse 23)

Allah and Allat are names of god and goddess among other 360 idols worshipped and residing in the kabaah b4 the advent of Islam.
It is still the same idolatry packed like a true religion of God Almighty.

Muhammad was an idol worshipper and a deceiver, if you read the hadith, you will know he was an evil man:

Volume 2, Book 26, Number 675:
Sahih Bukhari :
Narrated Zaid bin Aslam from his father who said:

"Umar bin Al-Khattab addressed the Corner (Black Stone) saying, 'By Allah! I know that you are a stone and can neither benefit nor harm. Had I not seen the Prophet touching (and kissing) you, I would never have touched (and kissed) you.' Then he kissed it and said, 'There is no reason for us to do Ramal (in Tawaf) except that we wanted to show off before the pagans, and now Allah has destroyed them.' 'Umar added, '(Nevertheless), the Prophet did that and we do not want to leave it (i.e. Ramal).'

Islamic practices are the same with the pre Islamic Arab pagans.

Islam is evil . Even in Nigeria we can see the evil perpetrated by the Boko haram and the Fulani herdsmen everyday .Are these ones not Muslims?

Why did you believe a man like Muhammad , if you know what it means to be a servant of God?
Re: Christians Wake Up; Do Not Allow This Deception To Be Continue by enilove(m): 12:06pm On May 28, 2018
PaChukwudi44:
Seun and other mods this double standards must stop.Muslims ahs the effrontery to come to Christian section to preach their vile religion but I cannot comment on the Islamic section without swearing allegiance to a bloody paedophile!!!

Let them be , they are birds of the same feather.
Re: Christians Wake Up; Do Not Allow This Deception To Be Continue by Abdulgaffar22: 3:14pm On May 28, 2018
The practicece of facing the house of God while praying is not something invented by Islam. Such practices
can also be found in 1st Kings 8:22-61, Daniel
6:10, Psalm 5:7, 138:2, Jonah 2:4,7, 2Chronicles
6:38, Exodus 25:8 and 2 Samuel 7:5,13. The
muslim act of praying by putting their face on the
ground is found in Nehemiah 8:4-6
Re: Christians Wake Up; Do Not Allow This Deception To Be Continue by Nobody: 5:56pm On May 28, 2018
Abdulgaffar22:
You have delivered thrash

1 Like

Re: Christians Wake Up; Do Not Allow This Deception To Be Continue by enilove(m): 7:22pm On May 28, 2018
Abdulgaffar22:

The practicece of facing the house of God while praying is not something invented by Islam. Such practices
can also be found in 1st Kings 8:22-61, Daniel
6:10, Psalm 5:7, 138:2, Jonah 2:4,7, 2Chronicles
6:38, Exodus 25:8 and 2 Samuel 7:5,13. The
muslim act of praying by putting their face on the
ground is found in Nehemiah 8:4-6

Which house does the Muslims face while praying , house of God or house of the devil ?

The kabaah was built by the idol worshippers and used for such for hundreds of years b4 Muhammad hijacked it.

Nehemiah 8:4-6 KJV
And Ezra the scribe stood upon a pulpit of wood, which they had made for the purpose; and beside him stood Mattithiah, and Shema, and Anaiah, and Urijah, and Hilkiah, and Maaseiah, on his right hand; and on his left hand, Pedaiah, and Mishael, and Malchiah, and Hashum, and Hashbadana, Zechariah, and Meshullam.
[5] And Ezra opened the book in the sight of all the people; (for he was above all the peoplewink and when he opened it, all the people stood up:
[6] And Ezra blessed the Lord , the great God. And all the people answered, Amen, Amen, with lifting up their hands: and they bowed their heads, and worshipped the Lord with their faces to the ground.

From the above :
The Jews were not praying and not about to pray.
They did not kneel .
They were standing with their heads bowed facing the ground.
The did not perform ablution.

What about the star and the crescent symbols placed on the mosques and used on the flags of most Muslim nations? Is that not idolatry ?

Deuteronomy 17:3 KJV
And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded;

Deuteronomy 4:19 KJV
And lest thou lift up thine eyes unto heaven, and when thou seest the sun, and the moon, and the stars, even all the host of heaven, shouldest be driven to worship them, and serve them, which the Lord thy God hath divided unto all nations under the whole heaven.

Kabaah is the house of the devil.

3 Likes

Re: Christians Wake Up; Do Not Allow This Deception To Be Continue by Prumartmedical: 11:08am On May 29, 2018
You know if someone wants to talk nonseense, he does so by using scriptures and quoting them out of context....And speaking unnecessary grammar and English....
Abdulgaffar22:
5. Christians believe that Jesus died for our sins: yet Deuteronomy 24:16, Ezekiel 18:20-22, Jeremiah 31:30, 2nd Chronicles 25:4, 2nd Kings 14:6 and Exodus 32:30-33 all established that one person cannot die for the sin of another: the person that commits sin is the one who will die. Furthermore, Luke 5:32 and Mark 2:17 recorded a verse where Jesus said; “I have not come to call the righteous BUT SINNERS TO REPENTANCE”. If Jesus has actually come to die for the sinners, he would have mentioned it in this verse since he was talking about the purpose of his coming WITH RESPECT TO THE SINNERS. Moreover, if this baptism of repentance, in which Jesus came to invite the sinners to observe, is sufficient to atone and wipe away our sins as stated clearly in Acts 2:38, 3:19,Mark 1:4, Isaiah 55:6-7 and Ezekiel 33:10-20, then is there any need again for atonement of sins through Jesus crucifixion?
The original Jesus’ disciples, before Paul came into scene, were only commanded to warn the people with this message; Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand (Matthew 10:5-7, Mark 1:14, 15). There was no any reference of sin atonement through Jesus crucifixion in their preaching. In fact , when Peter was addressing the congregation of Israelites after Jesus departure, he said to them as follows: Repent, and let everyone of you be baptized in the name of Christ for the REMISSION OF SINS; and you shall receive the gift of holy spirit.(Acts 2:38). You can see that Peter and the other apostles only asked the Israelites to remit their sins by observing the baptism of repentance. Peter did not mention remission of sins through Jesus crucifixion in this long discussion he had with the children of Israel.
Even logically, this very doctrine cannot be true because telling the believers that they will no longer be held responsible for all their sins since one innocent man had already been held responsible on their behalf seems to imply that they are now free to commit sins as long as they believe in this atonement sacrifice. Whereas telling the believers that, except they repent sincerely by turning from their sinful ways, they themselves will be held responsible for their sins would make them think twice before committing any sin. Of course the latter is more logical and reasonable than the former. In fact, the resurrection of Jesus make this sin atonement doctrine to be even more illogical because if the punishment which Jesus received in place of the sinners is a continuous one and not temporary, then this can make the sinful believers to feel sorry for Jesus and become more remorseful. This may discourage them from committing more sin. But since according to the Christians, Jesus had been resurrected and the punishment received by Jesus in place of the sinners had already ended, then there is no any cause for alarm if the sinful believers in this doctrine seized this opportunity to commit more sins. In fact, one would expect the sinful believers to utilize and maximize this opportunity by committing more sins since the punishment for those sins had already been accomplished by Jesus on the cross in the time past. Have you now seen that atonement of sins through Jesus crucifixion is the most illogical concept you can ever think of!

6. Christians believe that “the great light from heaven” that appeared to Paul on the road to Damascus after Jesus has ascended to heaven (Acts 22:6-cool was true Jesus Christ: yet Jesus said “if anyone says here is Christ or there, DO NOT BELIEVE IT (Matthew 24:23)”. Jesus also told the original apostles; “I saw Satan falling like LIGHTNING FROM HEAVEN (Luke10:18)”. If true Jesus Christ would later appear to Paul in form of “a great light falling from heaven, he would have foretold this event to the original apostles before he ascended to heaven; instead of telling them not to believe in any one that came in the name of Christ and also informing them that he saw Satan falling from heaven in form of a great light.
7. Christians believe that omnipotent God of love and mercy MUST CURSE (Galatians 3:13) and condemn His only beloved and innocent son almost naked on the cross before they can secure eternal life: yet condemnation of righteous and innocent soul is strictly forbidden in the Bible (Matthew 12:7, Proverb17:15, Exodus23:7, Psalm34:22).

8. Christians believe that God created All things through Jesus Christ (Hebrews 1:2, 1st Corinthians 8:6, Colossians 1:16, and John1:3,10): yet God Almighty declare that He created the Heavens and the Earth ALL ALONE: This is what the LORD says, your Redeemer who formed you from the womb; I am the LORD who has made everything, Who ALONE stretch out the heavens, Who spread out the earth- who was with Me at that time?-( Isaiah 44:24 ISV).
9. Christians believe that it is only the sacrificial blood of Jesus that can take away our sins i:e it is impossible for the blood of bulls and goats to take away sins(Hebrews 10:4): yet Leviticus 16:21-30 says" the GOAT will carry on itself all the sins of Israelites to a remote place and the man shall release the goat in the wilderness…..Then before the LORD, you will be CLEAN FROM ALL YOUR SINS”. ".There is no any indication whatsoever in the verse quoted above that the sins of Israelites were only covered and not completely taken away. To insist and proclaim that there is a difference between “take away of sins” in Hebrew 10:4 and “clean from all sins” in Leviticus 16:30 is only an attempt to resolve an obvious and irreconcilable contradiction between Hebrews 10:4 and Leviticus 16:21-30. The only way to resolve this contradiction is when the term “take away of sins” in Hebrews 10:4 implies complete removal of humanity sinful nature; and NOT achieving divine forgiveness for already committed sins. However, complete removal of humanity sinful nature by blood of Jesus is impossible as nobody can be completely free from committing minor sin; “If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us (1 John 1:cool”. Therefore, the contradiction between Hebrew 10:4 and Leviticus 16:21-30 still remain valid.
10.Christians believe that divine forgiveness and remission of sins can ONLY be obtained by shedding of blood (Hebrews 9:22): yet in 2nd Chronicles 7:14, God Almighty says “If My people, who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will FORGIVE THEIR SINS and will heal their land.”. In fact, King Solomon prophesied that the Jewish people would earn forgiveness for their sins in the land of their enemies by sincere repentance and prayer where they could not have access to blood atonement sacrifices; "If they RETURN TO YOU WITH ALL THEIR HEART AND WITH ALL THEIR SOUL in the land of their enemies who have taken them captive, and PRAY TO YOU TOWARD their land which You have given to their fathers, the city which You have chosen, and the house which I have built for Your name; then hear their prayer and their supplication in heaven Your dwelling place, and maintain their cause, and FORGIVE Your people who have sinned against You and ALL THEIR TRANSGRESSIONS which they have transgressed against You…” (I Kings 8:46-50). All these facts prove that Hebrew 9:22 is wrong by asserting that without the shedding of blood, there is no forgiveness of sin.

11.Christians believe that performing miracles and wonders in Jesus name is an evidence for divine origin of Christianity: yet Jesus said : Many will say to me in that day ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and done many wonders in your name? And then I will declare to them; I never knew you, depart from me, you who practice lawlessness (Matthew 7:22-23). See how the Christians will be disowned and rejected by Jesus on the Day of Judgment!

12.Christians are programmed to believe that God should only be worshipped in spirit ; In other word, there is no need for any ceremonial act of worship like standing, bowing and prostration as observed in Muslims’ act of worship: Yet the divine mode of worship that God has chosen for the Israelites during and after the time of Moses is as follows: And Ezra opened the book in the sight of all the people, for he was standing above all the people; and when he opened it, all the people stood up. And the Ezra blessed the LORD, the great God. Then all the people answer Amen, Amen! while lifting up their hands. And they BOWED THEIR HEADS and worshipped the LORD with their FACES TO THE GROUND (Nehemiah 8:4-6). If God should only be worship in spirit and not with body and mind as the Christians believe, then why did God establish such a ceremonial and physical act of worship for the Israelites as shown above? In fact, towards the end of the world, when many people would have accepted Islam, God prophesied as follows: For then I will restore to all the people, A PURE LANGUAGE that they may all call upon name of the Lord and serve Him SHOULDER TO SHOULDER (Zephaniah 3:9 KJV, NIV). This verse can only be referring to the Muslims who worship God (five times in a day) in the mosque shoulder to shoulder with the same pure Arabic language throughout the entire world.

(1) (Reply)

Rccg Sunday School Teacher’s Manual 3 March 2019 Lesson 27 – Complete Eyesight / ''this Nonsense Must Stop!!!''...november 18th To November 24th, 2019 / Adeboye: Nigeria, Africa Will Recover From COVID-19 Before The Rest Of The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.