Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,077 members, 7,821,708 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Love Is The Solution - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Love Is The Solution (389 Views)

Taking A Bullet For Someone You Love Is Stealing – Apostle Suleman / Drugs/Sex/Indulgence Not The Solution. This is the Only Way Out of Depression / The church is the solution to Nigeria's socio-economic problems‎ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Love Is The Solution by jmann2(m): 12:35am On May 28, 2018
LOVE IS THE SOLUTION
"But if we love one another, God lives in us"
(1John4;12)
Don't ever, for no reason whatsoever, repay anyone evil with evil. Be humble enough to ask for forgiveness from those you might have wronged, whether they forgive or not , it is not up to you anymore. Dont harbor evil or resentment against anyone. These are the forces that keep men in perpetual bondage. Chains are heavy, but no chain is HEAVIER THAN THE CHAIN OF UNFORGIVENESS.
Dont let the devil trick you into unforgiveness.
Love is the whole essence of life. You cannot have a living walk with the Holy God and live a life of hate and bitterness. The life of love is the sure proof that we have been born of God and are partakers of His divine nature. The nature of God is love. In fact, GOD IS LOVE.
Holiness without love is NOTHING BUT WITCHCRAFT. No matter the pain, the hurts and evil you go through in this dark world, always remember to walk in love. Despite all the evil that happened to Joseph, he never held it against his brothers that hated him so much, he never held it against the woman that lied against him and sent him to prison. He forgave them and provided for them even in the time of famine.

To love actually means to live in God. It is so unfortunate that christianity has been turned into a religion of rules and laws on how to dress, and conduct useless deliverance and how to give all you have to one lazy man who refused to work, instead of a love walk with a living God. God is not really interested in rules and laws on dressing. God wants us to live like him in love. Denied by peter 3 times, left by his disciples, left alone to His heavenly Father at his darkest moment of life , yet after his resurrection, He fed these same men with hot oven grilled fish and bread . JESUS, IN DEED, IS LOVE.

Love is the highest height of christianity. A mature Christian is the one who walks in love. It's no longer about our desires, it's not about the evil done to us. It's about the welfare and good of others. Love puts others ahead. I apologise not because I am wrong, but because I want a loving relationship with the one I apologize to. Love is not an expression of weakness. No, love is an expression of a humble spirit who lives in God. It takes humility to love. It takes great humility to go to someone and ask them for forgiveness. It takes humility to say, "I AM SORRY, I WANT YOU BACK". A proud man can never walk in love because he hasn't had an encounter with this humble God, who himself is love.
Jesus was denied by Peter, yet he was the one who went to Peter for reconciliation. God wants us to be like him. In fact He blesses us beyond our imagination when we act in love.
The greatest blessing in my life came after God told me to travel all the way to Ibadan to ask someone for forgiveness. Immediately after that fruitless journey, God transported me by His Spirit to the greatest height. It doesn't matter what people may say or do, let's walk in love.

If you walk in love, God lives in you.
Love is the only solution to the cries of the human heart.
Will you let the Lord Jesus use you to heal the world?
WALK IN LOVE AND BE BLESSED AND BE A BLESSING

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Performs Deliverance By French Kissing His Female Members / Crocodile Kills Pastor In Front Of Congregation During Baptism In Ethiopia / Luxurious & Newly Built Self Contained For Rent At Akoka, Yaba. Price: #350,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.