Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,970 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

New Baby Goes Missing In Kogi Hospital Hours After Delivery. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / New Baby Goes Missing In Kogi Hospital Hours After Delivery. Photos (19001 Views)

Anesthetic Doctor Arrested After Raping A Pregnant Woman During Delivery(photos) / Woman Abandons Baby, Absconds After Delivery In Delta (Photos) / Debby: Lady goes missing after traveling to Abeokuta to meet Ayo, online friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Baby Goes Missing In Kogi Hospital Hours After Delivery. Photos by dainformant(m): 5:50am On May 28, 2018
A new born baby went missing in Peniel Maternity and Clinic popularly known as (Mummy's hospital) Anyigba in Dekina LGA - Kogi State. According to Fitumi a relative to the husband, the baby was delivered early hour on Sunday and got missing after few hours. She added that, the child was under the care of the nurse on duty before the sudden disappearance of the child.

When the nurse was reportedly interrogated, she couldn't explain vividly how it occurred as she was taken to Anyigba Police station for official investigation.

The mother, Joy Idah Mudi disclosed that, she didn't see her child before she got missing because of the improper arrangement of the Maternity. She added that they put her in a separate ward and latter heard this shocking news.

Hundreds of people gathered at Anyigba Police Station demanding the transfer of the maternity nurse to the vigilante officials for torturing.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/a-new-born-baby-missing-in-anyigba-in-kogi-state.html

1 Like

Re: New Baby Goes Missing In Kogi Hospital Hours After Delivery. Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:52am On May 28, 2018
This is not funny at all.

After 9 months of pains and sleepless nights?
After all the plans, dreams and aspirations for the future?
After 'pushing out' with a sigh of relief?!

After and so many afters........?!

No one will sleep till the baby is found o, aswear!!

51 Likes 8 Shares

Re: New Baby Goes Missing In Kogi Hospital Hours After Delivery. Photos by Anigreat: 5:56am On May 28, 2018
shocked

The baby be like of all places in the world why should it be Nigeria?

Then of all places in Nigeria why should it be kogi?

Yahaya Bello, state of all states, i better disappear and go back to my maker, i can come and suffer here.

10 Likes

Re: New Baby Goes Missing In Kogi Hospital Hours After Delivery. Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:56am On May 28, 2018
So sad, it even happens on CHILDREN'S DAY!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Baby Goes Missing In Kogi Hospital Hours After Delivery. Photos by divinehand2003(m): 5:56am On May 28, 2018
This is Nigeria indeed where humanity has degraded to such an terrible extent where new born babies are stolen from the mothers. Where are we heading to in this country?

1 Like

Re: New Baby Goes Missing In Kogi Hospital Hours After Delivery. Photos by nero2face: 5:58am On May 28, 2018
Kogi is gradually wining the race to become Nigeria worst state, first in ugly News

2 Likes

Re: New Baby Goes Missing In Kogi Hospital Hours After Delivery. Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:58am On May 28, 2018
divinehand2003:
This is Nigeria indeed where humanity has degraded to such an terrible extent where new born babies are stolen from the mothers. Where are we heading to in this country?

You made a good point.
God save us.
I pray the baby is found soon....

But this is not about Nigeria tho,
it happened thousands of years ago in the Holy Book in Israel..... Thank God for the wisdom of King Solomon!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Baby Goes Missing In Kogi Hospital Hours After Delivery. Photos by dlondonbadboy: 6:00am On May 28, 2018
How does these things happen? How can this happen? What kind of hospital is that?
Re: New Baby Goes Missing In Kogi Hospital Hours After Delivery. Photos by ZombiePUNISHER: 6:02am On May 28, 2018
post=67944704:
So sad, it even happens on CHILDREN'S DAY!

This is the Buhari Nigeria
Desperation everywhere
People will do anything to feed
No security
No nothing
Just pure frustration and despair in the land
Re: New Baby Goes Missing In Kogi Hospital Hours After Delivery. Photos by divinehand2003(m): 6:05am On May 28, 2018
post=67944732:

You made a good point.
God save us.
I pray the baby is found soon....

But this is not about Nigeria tho,
it happened thousands of years ago in the Holy Book in Israel..... Thank God for the wisdom of King Solomon!

Lol
True talk. Nigeria just modernized the baby stealing technique done in such a manner whereby the mothers don't have a chance to see what their newborns look like.
Re: New Baby Goes Missing In Kogi Hospital Hours After Delivery. Photos by AshCoded(m): 6:07am On May 28, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

The baby be like of all places in Nigeria why should it be Kogi? Yahaya Bello, state of all state, i better disappear and go back to my maker, i can come and suffer here.

watz dis one saying bayi....huh!!!
disappear nd go bk to his maker ??...smh

is DAT wat we r saying here ??

May God help us.
Re: New Baby Goes Missing In Kogi Hospital Hours After Delivery. Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:07am On May 28, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:

This is the Buhari Nigeria
Desperation everywhere
People will do anything to feed
No security
No nothing
Just pure frustration and despair in the land
Buhari this, Buhari that.
I guess you dreamt about him while sleeping, guess he is your nightmare?
This has never ever happened before aight?
First time you heard or read about this, I believe.
I guess it was also Buhari that broke Mohammed Salah's arm?
I pray some people won't die of frustration and pure hate sha.

For the stolen baby......
It will end in praise..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Baby Goes Missing In Kogi Hospital Hours After Delivery. Photos by nwakibe: 6:09am On May 28, 2018
Can you imagine! They should provide the baby o
Re: New Baby Goes Missing In Kogi Hospital Hours After Delivery. Photos by AshCoded(m): 6:10am On May 28, 2018
make dem interrogate everybody wey dey fr DAT clinic ooo
especially DAT nurse....
chaii....after 9 months...no be small thing o
Re: New Baby Goes Missing In Kogi Hospital Hours After Delivery. Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:12am On May 28, 2018
divinehand2003:

Lol
True talk. Nigeria just modernized the baby stealing technique done in such a manner whereby the mothers don't have a chance to see what their newborns look like.
This is the most painful part of it all my brother!
I pray the baby is found soon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Baby Goes Missing In Kogi Hospital Hours After Delivery. Photos by Obascoetubi: 6:28am On May 28, 2018
afonja don used that baby for ritual
Re: New Baby Goes Missing In Kogi Hospital Hours After Delivery. Photos by Nobody: 6:49am On May 28, 2018
Always have a relative with you during delivery. That relative will monitor the baby and the hospital staff bumper to bumper

5 Likes

Re: New Baby Goes Missing In Kogi Hospital Hours After Delivery. Photos by Jabioro: 6:56am On May 28, 2018
Amalgadon have gradually crippled in..Bad songs in the mouth of midwife..
Re: New Baby Goes Missing In Kogi Hospital Hours After Delivery. Photos by Nobody: 7:53am On May 28, 2018
angry angry angry

☣ ☠

The Nurses on duty should all be flogged and tortured thoroughly. They will confess

☣ ☠
Re: New Baby Goes Missing In Kogi Hospital Hours After Delivery. Photos by ViaFast: 9:31am On May 28, 2018
cry cry
Re: New Baby Goes Missing In Kogi Hospital Hours After Delivery. Photos by itiswellandwell: 9:32am On May 28, 2018
Ohhh boy. This is indeed sad!
Re: New Baby Goes Missing In Kogi Hospital Hours After Delivery. Photos by maxiuc(m): 9:32am On May 28, 2018
cheesy
Re: New Baby Goes Missing In Kogi Hospital Hours After Delivery. Photos by BlackHatNaija: 9:33am On May 28, 2018
The hospital is in trouble, the nurse in charge is in trouble.

The baby might not be that far. If they have an idea of where they sell babies in that location, they should storm there. The hospital could be in cohort with the perpetrators.
Re: New Baby Goes Missing In Kogi Hospital Hours After Delivery. Photos by visijo(m): 9:33am On May 28, 2018
i repeat Corruption is EMBEDDED in NIGERIANS....
Re: New Baby Goes Missing In Kogi Hospital Hours After Delivery. Photos by IgedeBushBoy(m): 9:34am On May 28, 2018
I can only imagine how the mother is feeling right now. Kogi and Benue be suffering like...
Re: New Baby Goes Missing In Kogi Hospital Hours After Delivery. Photos by aguiyi2: 9:35am On May 28, 2018
With the advent of social media,one sees and reads how humans are capable of pure evil.Gods guidance is all we need in this perilous times.
Re: New Baby Goes Missing In Kogi Hospital Hours After Delivery. Photos by emmabest2000(m): 9:35am On May 28, 2018
TrumpedL:
Always have a relative with you during delivery. That relative will monitor the baby and the hospital staff bumper to bumper

Meaningless

Whatever will happen will still happen ,
If you know you know!

Hope safety return of the infant though !

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Baby Goes Missing In Kogi Hospital Hours After Delivery. Photos by israelmao(m): 9:35am On May 28, 2018
Internal conspiracy.
Re: New Baby Goes Missing In Kogi Hospital Hours After Delivery. Photos by HeWrites(m): 9:38am On May 28, 2018
Make una no, use suffering kill the Pikin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Court Remands Father & Friend For Defiling 12-year-old Daughter in Lagos / Lagos Bakery Workers Who Robbed Employer With Fake Pistol Arrested / Four Armed Robbery Suspects Caught In Kwara Forest, Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.