Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,337 members, 7,860,835 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:04 PM

Buhari's Years On The Saddle, Another Wasted Opportunity. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Buhari's Years On The Saddle, Another Wasted Opportunity. (233 Views)

I Feel Like I Wasted My Time On Education / Why Late Aminu Othman Zubairu Spent 22 years On PhD / I Wasted A Lot Of Time On The Internet - Lady Cries On Quora (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari's Years On The Saddle, Another Wasted Opportunity. by Nobody: 8:47am On May 28, 2018
Events on Tuesday in Nigeria of May 22 amongst many others illustrate the assertion that His Excellency, President Muhammadu Buhari will go down hard in Nigeria's history crashing and unsuccessful like he's predecessors.

On that day, the victims of the Mbalom Church massacre in Benue State were buried. The killings which claimed the lives of two Catholic priests and 17 parishioners sparked condemnation worldwide and was a subject of a nationwide protest by Catholics.

‎It has become a pattern. Even though all these Nigerian leaders sometimes issue statements and acts to portray their administration as pillars who cares as well as intended to make a change for the better. They are often perceived to take delight in pleasing a section of the Nigerian people perhaps those they believe will get them "Reelected".

Read more: http://tgstream..com/2018/05/buharis-years-on-saddle.html) tgstream..com/2018/05/buhari…

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Fow World's Involvement In Child Education. / See Fulldetails As Autistic Children Will Be Taken To Therapy Sessions / Remove Our VC, Uniosun Workers Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.