Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,024 members, 7,828,599 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

My Girl Wants An Abortion, Or Immediate Payment Of Diaryy - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Girl Wants An Abortion, Or Immediate Payment Of Diaryy (317 Views)

He Insisted On Her Having An Abortion / CONFIRMED!!! Npower Resolves To Commence Payment Of Delayed Stipends / Breaking!!! Watch How Regina Daniels Went For An Abortion. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Wants An Abortion, Or Immediate Payment Of Diaryy by jackbristow(m): 10:11am On May 28, 2018
Pls advice me on what to do, my girl want an abortion and she is one month pregnant I love her and I don't want to lose her but she insist dat she must abort the pregnancy dat she want to get married before getting pregnant, I am a civil servant I told her I am ready to pay her dairyy but she said I must do it befor people we notice her. DAT her pastor we be mad at her and her parents also. But I told her d deed has already be done and I we not involve in d abortion, but she is just on my neck pls fans wat should I do, pls I need advice
Re: My Girl Wants An Abortion, Or Immediate Payment Of Diaryy by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:15am On May 28, 2018
I am a civil servant I told her I am ready to pay her dairyy but she said I must do it befor people we notice her.

She said you must do what exactly?!

Pay her dowry or get married to her fully?
Re: My Girl Wants An Abortion, Or Immediate Payment Of Diaryy by Oyindidi(f): 10:23am On May 28, 2018
She is not serious

1 Like

Re: My Girl Wants An Abortion, Or Immediate Payment Of Diaryy by YOUNGELDER1(m): 10:24am On May 28, 2018
Please fans ??
Na who be your fans? undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Wants An Abortion, Or Immediate Payment Of Diaryy by Nobody: 10:45am On May 28, 2018
It's too late to cry when the head has already been chopped off. It is not the time to care what people will say. ABORTION is the same thing as MURDER regardless of how nicely the world paints it. So please, do NOT join her to hatch this plan or get blood on your hands. BE WISE. Who knows what the destiny of the child is or what he/she will turn out to become?

1 Like

Re: My Girl Wants An Abortion, Or Immediate Payment Of Diaryy by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:52am On May 28, 2018
YOUNGELDER1:
Please fans ??
Na who be your fans? undecided
Lol @ fans.

Make he tell us if na standing fans or wall fans!! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girl Wants An Abortion, Or Immediate Payment Of Diaryy by HOLYDICK(m): 10:53am On May 28, 2018
When you were chopping her kpekus did u ask US for advise from your so called fans undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buhari’s 3 Years Score Card: FG Winning Anti-graft War – Lai Mohammed / Sierra Leone Seeks Doctors, Teachers, From Nigeria / Jailbreak In Minna Prison, Officer Killed, 7 Inmates Recaptured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.