Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,500 members, 7,823,167 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Ronaldo Wants UEFA Champions League Named After Him - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Wants UEFA Champions League Named After Him (40569 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Wants To Leave Al-nassr - Reports / Ronaldo Wants To Pay For Damage Caused By Bodyguard Crashing His Bugatti / A Great White Shark Is Named After Kobe Bryant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Wants UEFA Champions League Named After Him by obonujoker(m): 2:03pm On May 28, 2018
kingkakaone:
Ronaldo cannot leave Real Madrid.
Madrid is the only team that has the players to match his ambitions and cover his flaws. All he needs is an increase in his salary.

My humble opinion, if u don't have anything meaningful just pass instead of wrong mentions.
Thanks.

Why can't Messi perform or win anything outside barca??

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Wants UEFA Champions League Named After Him by obonujoker(m): 2:06pm On May 28, 2018
CeeKay17:

Because he started from those clubs. If he started his career in Madrid like Messi did at Barca, you think he would leave the mighty Real Madrid end up playing for Man Utd & Sporting? Look past sentiments for once

Man utd is a big club that has produced legends... If we are talking of clubs bigger than Man utd, we'll call Madrid and Barca....
Re: Ronaldo Wants UEFA Champions League Named After Him by ClintonNzedimma(m): 2:06pm On May 28, 2018
obonujoker:

by your logic, Pele should have left Santos
Re: Ronaldo Wants UEFA Champions League Named After Him by watchindelta(m): 2:09pm On May 28, 2018
ramos did notin to liverpool undecided i jst watched the highlight liverpool keeper kill them angry must get sack undecided the keeper take bribe abegi angry angry shocked shocked
Re: Ronaldo Wants UEFA Champions League Named After Him by paroh137(m): 2:10pm On May 28, 2018
Luizville:
That's a total lie. That's not the literal meaning of what he said

That's one disgusting thing I've noticed about football media. See how this guy conveniently left out some words that would've changed the whole meaning of this statement. Now everything is blown out of context and suddenly Ronaldo is now a bad guy. Very disgusting it has come to Nairaland too. I've begged seun farano dominique several times to check the stuff that shows up on front page at least, dem no send me. Na their site sha, na them sabi

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Wants UEFA Champions League Named After Him by obonujoker(m): 2:12pm On May 28, 2018
ClintonNzedimma:

by your logic, Pele should have left Santos

Lol... Pele played in USA and also won copa and world cup with Brazil....
Re: Ronaldo Wants UEFA Champions League Named After Him by ClintonNzedimma(m): 2:17pm On May 28, 2018
obonujoker:

Lol... Pele played in USA and also won copa and world cup with Brazil....
he went to USA because he was getting to the end of his career
Re: Ronaldo Wants UEFA Champions League Named After Him by obonujoker(m): 2:19pm On May 28, 2018
ClintonNzedimma:

he went to USA because he was getting to the end of his career

If Messi can't win world cup, let him at least win Copa
Re: Ronaldo Wants UEFA Champions League Named After Him by ClintonNzedimma(m): 2:21pm On May 28, 2018
obonujoker:

If Messi can't win world cup, let him at least win Copa
he will do one of both.... the guy has tried abeg, he has at least 4 years at the highest level
Re: Ronaldo Wants UEFA Champions League Named After Him by gaby(m): 2:21pm On May 28, 2018
NoDulling4here:
Did you know that absolutely NONE of the players who have won the world best in the last ten years have touched the world cup? smiley

You should have said in the last 12 or 11 years,seeing that the world cup holds every 4 years.

Make I point Cannavaro of Italy give you.

Click on my signature to Finding Europe through Africa's Deserts and Seas:the perils,triumphs and karma
Re: Ronaldo Wants UEFA Champions League Named After Him by ifecorepublic: 2:22pm On May 28, 2018
Even Pele never talk like dat cry
Re: Ronaldo Wants UEFA Champions League Named After Him by obonujoker(m): 2:25pm On May 28, 2018
ClintonNzedimma:

he will do one of both.... the guy has tried abeg, he has at least 4 years at the highest level

Am not a Messi fan o... buh Messi deserves an international trophy, though I prefer him to win COPA than world cup, so that you Messi fans go let us hear word....
Re: Ronaldo Wants UEFA Champions League Named After Him by kelskay: 2:29pm On May 28, 2018
joker
Re: Ronaldo Wants UEFA Champions League Named After Him by ClintonNzedimma(m): 2:30pm On May 28, 2018
obonujoker:

Am not a Messi fan o... buh Messi deserves an international trophy, though I prefer him to win COPA than world cup, so that you Messi fans go let us hear word....
lol.... he will win, this world cup is possible but very unlikely
Re: Ronaldo Wants UEFA Champions League Named After Him by trippleKAY(m): 2:36pm On May 28, 2018
joker

Re: Ronaldo Wants UEFA Champions League Named After Him by obonujoker(m): 2:38pm On May 28, 2018
ClintonNzedimma:

lol.... he will win, this world cup is possible but very unlikely

Lailai... COPA dey OK.....
Re: Ronaldo Wants UEFA Champions League Named After Him by egojeny1(f): 2:39pm On May 28, 2018
rozayx5:
This guy and self praise sha

undecided undecided

Don't mind the idiot. Always too proud of himself. I prefer Messi because he doesn't talk much.
Re: Ronaldo Wants UEFA Champions League Named After Him by CeeKay17: 2:50pm On May 28, 2018
obonujoker:

Man utd is a big club that has produced legends... If we are talking of clubs bigger than Man utd, we'll call Madrid and Barca....
Exactly, as big as Man Utd is, Madrid & Barca are still bigger, so a top player wouldn't move from those 2 clubs to United. It's always the other way around. If Ronaldo was still at Man U, he won't be able to compete with Messi's Barca and win the trophies he has won.
So why do people want Messi to leave Barca & downgrade to another team? It makes no sense for him to leave
Ronaldo has been in Madrid for 9 years now, why do you think he hasn't left the club despite the fact that there are other clubs that can double his Madrid salary?
Re: Ronaldo Wants UEFA Champions League Named After Him by uzoma213(m): 2:53pm On May 28, 2018
columbus007:
why would they name it after him or is he mad? why would he always want to glorify himself almost at every point in time?or was that why he was side looking salah as threats? was soccer made just for him?him papa.
why wouldn't he glorify himself when he has all the champions league records to his name..
btw the champions league was made just for him, check the statistics
Re: Ronaldo Wants UEFA Champions League Named After Him by uzoma213(m): 2:56pm On May 28, 2018
egojeny1:

Don't mind the idiot. Always too proud of himself. I prefer Messi because he doesn't talk much.
hate all you want, that's what makes him who he is
Re: Ronaldo Wants UEFA Champions League Named After Him by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 28, 2018
obonujoker:

I didn't mention Messi so please carry Ur wahala and go.
U lots always want war and comparison where there's none.
Re: Ronaldo Wants UEFA Champions League Named After Him by Iseoluwani: 3:04pm On May 28, 2018
Hotfreeze:

What a cute animal.

Someone that can kill a bunny and roast it is worse than Judas Iscariot.

u are as stupid as the pussy that brought u out
Re: Ronaldo Wants UEFA Champions League Named After Him by SirBunky85(m): 3:05pm On May 28, 2018
post=67954897:
Messi won't like this. That's a direct shot at Messi's face.
nothing like a shot at messi.CR7 is MR.CHAMPIONS LEAGUE.same way shawn micheals be MR.WRESTLEMANIA
Re: Ronaldo Wants UEFA Champions League Named After Him by Iseoluwani: 3:06pm On May 28, 2018
Earthbound:
How can you breed animals both for pet and food. That's just wrong, bro
how can some people keep dogs as pet while another tribe kills them for food
think think and think Arrow
Re: Ronaldo Wants UEFA Champions League Named After Him by Iseoluwani: 3:07pm On May 28, 2018
trapQ:
You don't have the fear of God. What did that innocent rabbit do to you that you're roasting it?

trapqueen I expect u of all people to have brains, unfortunately u don't have a drop
Re: Ronaldo Wants UEFA Champions League Named After Him by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 28, 2018
Xisnin:

Ronaldo has played for other clubs, how about your messiah?
Which messiah?

Are u people alright? Did I mention another person's name when I typed? Why is it that most of u always want to turn people's opinions into a war issue?

Please carry Ur wahala and Ur trouble to sambisa Abeg u.
Re: Ronaldo Wants UEFA Champions League Named After Him by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 28, 2018
Iseoluwani:

how can some people keep dogs as pet while another tribe kills them for food

think think and think Arrow
You should breed for one purpose only bro. That's all I'm saying.
Re: Ronaldo Wants UEFA Champions League Named After Him by Coutinho14: 3:44pm On May 28, 2018
Ronaldo sucking his own dick since 14bc .All d while Messi was the player with the most ucl he didn't say shii, five minutes after becoming the player with d most ucl title dis one is saying it should be renamed after him
Re: Ronaldo Wants UEFA Champions League Named After Him by obonujoker(m): 3:48pm On May 28, 2018
kingkakaone:

I didn't mention Messi so please carry Ur wahala and go.

U lots always want war and comparison where there's none.

Lol... barka fan running away.....

Re: Ronaldo Wants UEFA Champions League Named After Him by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 28, 2018
obonujoker:

Lol... barka fan running away.....
Mr joker please carry Ur wahala and go Na.

I'm begging please.

U just turned a completely harmless opinion to a war thing? SMH, no wonder politicians know how to deceive u people.

BTW, u should know that I'm begging u to stay away because nobody has d monopolistic power to create war.

Thank u in advance as u employ Ur brain from now.
Re: Ronaldo Wants UEFA Champions League Named After Him by mrkenedy22(m): 4:00pm On May 28, 2018
who he rep?
Re: Ronaldo Wants UEFA Champions League Named After Him by obonujoker(m): 4:03pm On May 28, 2018
kingkakaone:

Mr joker please carry Ur wahala and go Na.

I'm begging please.

U just turned a completely harmless opinion to a war thing? SMH, no wonder politicians know how to deceive u people.

BTW, u should know that I'm begging u to stay away because nobody has d monopolistic power to create war.

Thank u in advance as u employ Ur brain from now.

Lol... messilona fan running away... unbelievable... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

9 Biggest Wasted Talents In Premier League History as Dele Alli sets for Turkey / Mikel Obi’s Girlfriend Accuses Nigerian Man Of Racism / Anthony Joshua Pictured With Cristiano Ronaldo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.