Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,891 members, 7,810,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

What Tablet Can I Get For 30k With 2-3gb Ram - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Tablet Can I Get For 30k With 2-3gb Ram (1393 Views)

Which Tablet Can I Get At The Price Of 30k? / Hello Techies, Which Tablet Can I Get For 30k / Which Good Android Tablet Can I Get Under 20k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Tablet Can I Get For 30k With 2-3gb Ram by dhannyson(m): 1:06pm On May 28, 2018
I need a tablet with about 2-3 Gb ram. I saw some on Jumia but they are not of Porpular names. And i'm Scared becos they are not returnable after order and the Repairs too. I saw one It as a Nice spec good battery 8000 mah and cameRa.(EASTMAN TABLET) its processor Octa-core. Do any one know about this tablet. i don't care about the Camera hq all i'm interested in is the Ram and 3g or 4g Enabled and processor. Cos i hate wen my device hang.

1 Like

Re: What Tablet Can I Get For 30k With 2-3gb Ram by Baadal(m): 3:06pm On May 28, 2018
dhannyson:
I need a tablet with about 2-3 Gb ram. I saw some on Jumia but they are not of Porpular names. And i'm Scared becos they are not returnable after order and the Repairs too. I saw one It as a Nice spec good battery 8000 mah and cameRa (eastman) its processor Octa-core. Do any one know about this tablet. i don't care about the Camera hq all i'm interested in is the Ram and 3g or 4g Enabled and processor. Cos i hate wen my device hang.
Call or whatsapp me 08025220285 i have newly purchased Lenovo 10.1(big screen) tablet but its 40k best price

Re: What Tablet Can I Get For 30k With 2-3gb Ram by dhannyson(m): 5:07pm On May 28, 2018
What is the spec
Re: What Tablet Can I Get For 30k With 2-3gb Ram by sheyizy1: 5:10pm On May 28, 2018
Paracetamol

1 Like

Re: What Tablet Can I Get For 30k With 2-3gb Ram by bamac(m): 5:30pm On May 28, 2018
dhannyson:
I need a tablet with about 2-3 Gb ram. I saw some on Jumia but they are not of Porpular names. And i'm Scared becos they are not returnable after order and the Repairs too. I saw one It as a Nice spec good battery 8000 mah and cameRa (eastman) its processor Octa-core. Do any one know about this tablet. i don't care about the Camera hq all i'm interested in is the Ram and 3g or 4g Enabled and processor. Cos i hate wen my device hang.
Please chat with me on whatsapp, let's see the ones you saw on Jumia, i can assist with best selection.

For orders through Jumia, please call/Whatsapp on 08091180137 to order from Jumia now through a reliable and trustworthy Jumia Sales consultant.
Re: What Tablet Can I Get For 30k With 2-3gb Ram by WendySalisu: 5:40pm On May 28, 2018
You should be able to get about a box of paracetamol tablet with 30k..lool.. Don't mind me dearie, I was just kidding. But the truth is, if you want anything that will last long and won't stress you up, just add more money to it and get something way better. Remember that every good thing comes with a price.
Pagefinancials.com
Re: What Tablet Can I Get For 30k With 2-3gb Ram by dhannyson(m): 8:06pm On May 28, 2018
WendySalisu:
You should be able to get about a box of paracetamol tablet with 30k..lool.. Don't mind me dearie, I was just kidding. But the truth is, if you want anything that will last long and won't stress you up, just add more money to it and get something way better. Remember that every good thing comes with a price.
Pagefinancials.com
Yeah i know thats why i'm askin for help the spec of the EASTMAN Tab IS better than a tablet worth 95k that why if any one know the product
Re: What Tablet Can I Get For 30k With 2-3gb Ram by WendySalisu: 7:52am On May 30, 2018
But if you would be buying a new product that's not really in Nigeria, it's better to think over it properly. You have to consider how to repair it if anything happens, you have to be sure you can get the parts in Nigeria should in case the battery or screen needs replacement. My advice would be that you go for the one you are familiar with. Anyway I wish you all the best in your search.
dhannyson:
Yeah i know thats why i'm askin for help the spec of the EASTMAN Tab IS better than a tablet worth 95k that why if any one know the product
Re: What Tablet Can I Get For 30k With 2-3gb Ram by Nobody: 9:11am On May 30, 2018
dhannyson:

Bro, do not be deceived. That Eastman tab is a generic tablet, which means it has no brand. Basically some young boys in China bought parts (there is a very big market for phone and tablet parts in China, in fact u can even build ur own phone) and assembled them into this tablet. My advice DON'T BUY IT. Most of the specs listed are not true. They say it has 4gb of ram which I am very very sure its not true. And they claimed 64gb internal storage which again is not true. I mean why would they say 64gb of storage and available space is around 12gb, so they wanna tell us that system took 52gb lol. Even a full PC don't take up to that in system apps.
Re: What Tablet Can I Get For 30k With 2-3gb Ram by dhannyson(m): 9:12am On Jun 12, 2018
greenhulk:

Bro, do not be deceived. That Eastman tab is a generic tablet, which means it has no brand. Basically some young boys in China bought parts (there is a very big market for phone and tablet parts in China, in fact u can even build ur own phone) and assembled them into this tablet. My advice DON'T BUY IT. Most of the specs listed are not true. They say it has 4gb of ram which I am very very sure its not true. And they claimed 64gb internal storage which again is not true. I mean why would they say 64gb of storage and available space is around 12gb, so they wanna tell us that system took 52gb lol. Even a full PC don't take up to that in system apps.
thanks you're very helpful. God Bless
Re: What Tablet Can I Get For 30k With 2-3gb Ram by henrixx(m): 3:02pm On Jun 12, 2018
greenhulk:

gbam you said it all

Pls when you are browsing on jumia and come across any gadget titled 'GENERIC' na OYO you dey o. They have no brand theyre attached to and once any issue comes up juat consider the item finished. Cos getting parts is 99% impossible...

(1) (Reply)

How Google Updates Your Phone Even If You Don't Get Android OS Updates / Camon CM Or Spark 2 (2 Gig Ram) / Want To Get A Phone , On A Budget Of 60k, Please Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.