Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,760 members, 7,840,972 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Start An E-library Management System Business And Make Money - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Start An E-library Management System Business And Make Money (233 Views)

Tapswap: Tap And Make Money In Dollars / Real Reasons Why Pennywise Wealth Management System Crashed Suddenly / I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Start An E-library Management System Business And Make Money by AbiodunFaf(m): 3:08pm On May 28, 2018
E-Library is an online management system that is developed mainly to help in managing libraries online. The main function of any library is to make sure that people have access to books, magazines, articles, research materials and so on. An E-Library solution ensures that these various functions are taken care of but in a digital form.

E-Library solution has membership management section, books, magazines e.t.c management section. Records of members and which books they have borrowed among other things.

E-Library Management solution can be used by an individual or a corporate organization in either creating a new line of business or managing an existing library or rental business.

Are you thinking of setting up a library section for your organization and you are in search of a simple solution that will take care of the needs of managing the books, magazines and materials in the library section
Are you thinking of starting a library and needs a digital solution that can integrate seemlessly into your plan
Are you in need of a job and your mind goes to starting a rental business to keep up?

Then this solution is for you.

Three ways you can make use of this solution:

1. You can get the solution and use as an individual
2. You can get the solution and sell to those who need it
3. You can get this solution and start setting up such business for others.

Yes, you can thrive on in this business. This is one of the huge business opportunity created by ICT.

You can contact me through whatsapp if you are interested in the software using my number or for further chats.

ZERO EIGHT ONE SEVEN EIGHT ONE ZERO FOUR ZERO EIGHT FIVE

I will send you sample link to a demo of such e-library solution. Just contact me for that.

(1) (Reply)

China Steel Makers Seeks Buyers In Nigeria, African Markets / Merck Accelerator Lagos Satellite Program For Start-ups 2018 ($3000 Cash Prize) / Comfort Zone Gardens Estate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.