Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,355 members, 7,954,427 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:49 PM

Need Logo Designer For N1000 Per Design. A Job Every Week At Least. - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Need Logo Designer For N1000 Per Design. A Job Every Week At Least. (2872 Views)

Personalities On N1000 Note Wear Face-Masks As Artist Draws Note On The Wall / 10 Critical Mistakes To Avoid When Choosing A Logo Designer For Your Startup / Need Logo, Branding Services And A Website? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Logo Designer For N1000 Per Design. A Job Every Week At Least. by SoliBayNG: 3:27pm On May 28, 2018
We need someone that is decent at designing logos/flyers. We write reviews for companies, and use them within the content.

It's a bit stressful using fiverr and related.

Do send a WhatsApp message to 08185002444 if interested.

Got our previous designer on here.... So should come good, hopefully.

UPDATE:
While we no longer need graphic designers-as we have gotten what we need, if you have any related skill, or any professional skill, you can get in touch with us, because the need might arise anytime.

We had a request for a video editor recently.

Stuffs like architects, engineers, lawyers, video editors, painters, etc.

Get in touch with us on WhatsApp via 08185002444
Re: Need Logo Designer For N1000 Per Design. A Job Every Week At Least. by SoliBayNG: 3:53pm On May 28, 2018
P. S: If you can't do it for that, please don't bother texting
Re: Need Logo Designer For N1000 Per Design. A Job Every Week At Least. by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 02, 2018
Re: Need Logo Designer For N1000 Per Design. A Job Every Week At Least. by itsobasi: 5:11pm On Jun 10, 2018
mylogic111:
are you available too for this service to me
Re: Need Logo Designer For N1000 Per Design. A Job Every Week At Least. by aktem(m): 11:52pm On Jun 10, 2018
itsobasi:

are you available too for this service to me
I'm available for any graphic design project you want to do. and i will deliver professional designs.. you can contact this no.. 07037055146
Re: Need Logo Designer For N1000 Per Design. A Job Every Week At Least. by itsobasi: 10:44am On Jun 11, 2018
aktem:

I'm available for any graphic design project you want to do. and i will deliver professional designs.. you can contact this no.. 07037055146
On the terms posted on the thread
Re: Need Logo Designer For N1000 Per Design. A Job Every Week At Least. by aktem(m): 10:58am On Jun 11, 2018
itsobasi:
On the terms posted on the thread
yes
Re: Need Logo Designer For N1000 Per Design. A Job Every Week At Least. by itsobasi: 3:54pm On Jun 11, 2018
aktem:
yes
Add Me Up On Whatsap 07062223999
Re: Need Logo Designer For N1000 Per Design. A Job Every Week At Least. by Chiefkid(m): 5:31pm On Jun 11, 2018
Make you creative design for logos an also make other graphic.. Contact me @ 09038353202 or like my page on FB @ Chiefkid
Re: Need Logo Designer For N1000 Per Design. A Job Every Week At Least. by LeonMacJames(m): 3:15pm On Jun 17, 2018
SoliBayNG:
We need someone that is decent at designing logos/flyers. We write reviews for companies, and use them within the content.

It's a bit stressful using fiverr and related.

Do send a WhatsApp message to 08185002444 if interested.

Got our previous designer on here.... So should come good, hopefully.
Do you still need someone ?
Re: Need Logo Designer For N1000 Per Design. A Job Every Week At Least. by Erickneal(m): 11:33pm On Jun 18, 2018
Add me on Facebook "Emmanuel Art," I will b available to do the work, that's what the account is for...photo editing and logo creating....
Re: Need Logo Designer For N1000 Per Design. A Job Every Week At Least. by Nobody: 4:51am On Jun 19, 2018
Re: Need Logo Designer For N1000 Per Design. A Job Every Week At Least. by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 21, 2018
SoliBayNG:
P. S: If you can't do it for that, please don't bother texting

Broke ass mufucka
Re: Need Logo Designer For N1000 Per Design. A Job Every Week At Least. by SoliBayNG: 4:25pm On Jun 21, 2018
LeonMacJames:
............ ?

Are you done? Let us know when you grow up.
Re: Need Logo Designer For N1000 Per Design. A Job Every Week At Least. by IamProdigy: 2:12pm On Jun 22, 2018
I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO AVOID COMMENTING HERE...BUT THE THREADS KEEPS POPPING UP...

my dear poster...am sure ure not into designs...to price a logo at 1k...
certainly, no atleast average designer will heed this post!

Do you know the level of research involved, creativity, intelligence, time, data and resources in whipping out a brand identity....?

if you all knew, I don't think you will regards this thread...well I believe there are new designers...but u shud be developing yourself more, and not making this field appear so cheap!

Go to workshops..
follow top designers...
watch videos
observe and learn...

you do be glad you did.....

than giving this kind of post attention!

1k, for a LOGO DESIGN?? not even business card or letterhead
Re: Need Logo Designer For N1000 Per Design. A Job Every Week At Least. by ibiyemi28(m): 7:40am On Jun 23, 2018
This post is nothing but a bushit.... logo for 1k... datz bad... I'm sure you don't kno wat it takes to design a very nice logo... lipsrsealed
Re: Need Logo Designer For N1000 Per Design. A Job Every Week At Least. by SoliBayNG: 3:20pm On Mar 14, 2019
We had great success with this post, and found two amazing designers.

Pls, if you have any related skill, or any. Professional skill, you can get in touch with us, because the need might arise anytime.

Stuffs like architects, engineers, lawyers, video editors, painters, etc.

Get in touch with us on WhatsApp via 08185002444
Re: Need Logo Designer For N1000 Per Design. A Job Every Week At Least. by SoliBayNG: 3:22pm On Mar 14, 2019
IamProdigy:
I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO AVOID COMMENTING HERE...BUT THE THREADS KEEPS POPPING UP...

my dear poster...am sure ure not into designs...to price a logo at 1k...
certainly, no atleast average designer will heed this post!

Do you know the level of research involved, creativity, intelligence, time, data and resources in whipping out a brand identity....?

if you all knew, I don't think you will regards this thread...well I believe there are new designers...but u shud be developing yourself more, and not making this field appear so cheap!

Go to workshops..
follow top designers...
watch videos
observe and learn...

you do be glad you did.....

than giving this kind of post attention!

1k, for a LOGO DESIGN?? not even business card or letterhead

Unfortunately, while you were whining... We got more than 20 requests from amazingly talented people... And those we work with, our relationship has grown from that point.
Re: Need Logo Designer For N1000 Per Design. A Job Every Week At Least. by LanceTurner(m): 10:26pm On Mar 14, 2019
Hungry Designers everywhere! Keep killing the industry and making us look cheap and worthless. Designing a logo for 1k is not worth the stress.

Most designers are not fully into this design business, students and the rest of them. When you do graphic design for a living, your mentality will change.

If you want to keep being a baby designer and keep designing logos for 1k, its your choice.

Take away quantity and go for quality.

1 Like

Re: Need Logo Designer For N1000 Per Design. A Job Every Week At Least. by Offpoint: 10:47pm On Mar 14, 2019
Logo design for 1k? who are these people accepting this kind of nonsense for God sake? removing just a plain background from a photoshop I can't do it for that amount, talk more of letterheaded. This is just abuse of profession. imagine you are to work with gen...

I'm just angry and I don't know why.
Re: Need Logo Designer For N1000 Per Design. A Job Every Week At Least. by MrMcJay(m): 11:48pm On Mar 14, 2019
Guys, relax. We have 3 kinds of professionals.

A The Able,
B The Unable
C The Lamentable

Everyone has his own market. It is obvious the class that this thread seeks.
Re: Need Logo Designer For N1000 Per Design. A Job Every Week At Least. by IamProdigy: 10:03am On Mar 16, 2019
SoliBayNG:

Unfortunately, while you were whining... We got more than 20 requests from amazingly talented people... And those we work with, our relationship has grown from that point.

Let me keep whining with better offers!

Atleast, it obvious you don't understand what value is all about.
Re: Need Logo Designer For N1000 Per Design. A Job Every Week At Least. by don4real18(m): 5:51pm On Mar 16, 2019
Now, this is ridiculous.
Can you tell a surgeon to carry out operations for a thousand naira or a mechanical engineer to repair your car for the same price?
A graphics designer is a professional and I call all those who accept such ridiculous offers fools. How much is N1000? What can a thousand naira do in their lives? Can N1000 build their future?... It's a shame. A big shame

(1) (Reply)

How To Create A Logo / Vfx And 3d Animation Intensive Career Training! Here In Lagos / A Nairalander Won The Felabration 2019 Art Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.