Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,312 members, 7,815,565 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

See What A Man Did To Her Wife Today (Photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See What A Man Did To Her Wife Today (Photos) (1046 Views)

Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos / My Husband Lied His Concubine Was His Aunt, Made Me Live With Her – Wife / Akwa Ibom Lady Frying Garri & Everyone Is Calling Her Wife Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Man Did To Her Wife Today (Photos) by NaijaEnjoy: 4:33pm On May 28, 2018
@ Website

IMAGINE WHAT A MAN DID TO HIS WIFE WHO JUST PUT TO BED...
I SWEAR, IF YOU BEAT MY SISTER LIKE THIS, I WILL BREAK YOUR LEGS... (I MEAN YOUR 2 LEGS) NONSENSE!!! I Swear to God u will not live to see another day..

Cc: Lalasticlala And Seun

Re: See What A Man Did To Her Wife Today (Photos) by NaijaEnjoy: 4:34pm On May 28, 2018
Re: See What A Man Did To Her Wife Today (Photos) by HRHQueenPhil(f): 5:04pm On May 28, 2018
but what did she do dat warranted this kind of callousness?

1 Like

Re: See What A Man Did To Her Wife Today (Photos) by Mizwisdom(f): 6:15pm On May 28, 2018
OK

Contact me to order your books orderbooksng@gmail.com
Re: See What A Man Did To Her Wife Today (Photos) by Acidosis(m): 6:31pm On May 28, 2018
damn!
Re: See What A Man Did To Her Wife Today (Photos) by uboma(m): 8:39pm On May 28, 2018
Some men are just pigs.

The man who did this to her deserve serious beating.
Re: See What A Man Did To Her Wife Today (Photos) by Nobody: 12:28am On May 29, 2018
Hehehehe. Chai. She looks like water-soaked bread.

I will learn carpentry too so I can panel-beat any provocative and abusive mouth. The husband must be a carpenter. As much as I pity her, the best way to stop some women's fast and furious mouth is thru the nailing of a punch. Op u didn't tell us what happened exactly though.

NaijaEnjoy:
@ Website

IMAGINE WHAT A MAN DID TO HIS WIFE WHO JUST PUT TO BED...
I SWEAR, IF YOU BEAT MY SISTER LIKE THIS, I WILL BREAK YOUR LEGS... (I MEAN YOUR 2 LEGS) NONSENSE!!! I Swear to God u will not live to see another day..

Cc: Lalasticlala And Seun
You should first ask what your sister did and how long she's been doing it before the man reached his wits end. Don't let her blackmail ur sense of judgment with an innocent baby
Re: See What A Man Did To Her Wife Today (Photos) by armyofone(m): 6:01am On May 29, 2018
Most likely it was because of sex or food.

(1) (Reply)

Two Things You Must Have To Begin Your Canada Immigration Process / . / My Sister's Friend Is Becoming Hostile..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.