Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,038 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

This Blog And Facebook Page Is For Sale - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / This Blog And Facebook Page Is For Sale (1016 Views)

Please I Need Help My Facebook Page Is Breach / Visit This Blog For Soccer Predictions / Please Review This Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Blog And Facebook Page Is For Sale by FMary(m): 5:35pm On May 28, 2018
I developed this blog for personal use but am working on so many other things right now so I decided to sell. I can twist the blog a little as you desire if you buy it.

The Facebook Page currently has over 22,000 fans and I want to state that I spent money on Facebook advert to buy all those fans.

My Net Price is #75,000. This price is final please.

Considering what I spent in buying those Facebook Fans, I am selling at a giveaway.

Contact me via WhatsApp on 08037055778

Check my blog here http://www.proudlynaija.com.ng/
Re: This Blog And Facebook Page Is For Sale by Patrick051(m): 7:05pm On May 28, 2018
FMary:
I developed this blog for personal use but am working on so many other things right now so I decided to sell. I can twist the blog a little as you desire if you buy it.

The Facebook Page currently has over 22,000 fans and I want to state that I spent money on Facebook advert to buy all those fans.

My Net Price is #75,000. This price is final please.

Considering what I spent in buying those Facebook Fans, I am selling at a giveaway.

Contact me via WhatsApp on 08037055778

Check my blog here http://www.proudlynaija.com.ng/
page link and how much
Re: This Blog And Facebook Page Is For Sale by Silvermoney: 12:31am On May 29, 2018
Your blog has zero content, and your home page welcomes us with a "nothing found' message, yet you want to sell a cheap dot com dot ng domain for N75k just because you have 20k unmonetizable followers on FB?
Re: This Blog And Facebook Page Is For Sale by Patrick051(m): 7:46am On May 29, 2018
Silvermoney:
Your blog has zero content, and your home page welcomes us with a "nothing found' message, yet you want to sell a cheap dot com dot ng domain for N75k just because you have 20k unmonetizable followers on FB?
lol, ask am o.. Even for 20k nobody go buy am..
Re: This Blog And Facebook Page Is For Sale by tech18: 7:59am On May 29, 2018
I want to sell my website plus a verified Nigeria AdSense
Silvermoney:
Patrick051:
See my signature

Price=50k
Re: This Blog And Facebook Page Is For Sale by Patrick051(m): 8:09am On May 29, 2018
tech18:
I want to sell my website plus a verified Nigeria AdSense
See my signature

Price=50k
oga sell am o
Re: This Blog And Facebook Page Is For Sale by tech18: 8:23am On May 29, 2018
Patrick051:
oga sell am o
Na so,I will sell am if I see genuine buyer
Re: This Blog And Facebook Page Is For Sale by FMary(m): 5:03pm On May 29, 2018
How do you mean 'unmonetizable'? I guess you don't know what you are talking about.

Genuine Facebook fans can always be monetized and it depends on what you want to do with it.

You will not buy 22k fans directly from Facebook for 75,000 Naira, try for yourself.

I am talking of bot generated Facebook fans, I bought those fans directly using Facebook ads.

Silvermoney:
Re: This Blog And Facebook Page Is For Sale by FMary(m): 5:06pm On May 29, 2018
Even for 5k am sure you can't pay, you flashed me who even flashes people in this age You can't call for even one minute?

You want to buy my page yet you told me on phone you can give me 200k fans for my price. If you can give me 200k fans why do you then want to buy my page

Try again another day

Patrick051:
Re: This Blog And Facebook Page Is For Sale by Patrick051(m): 6:06pm On May 29, 2018
FMary:
Even for 5k am sure you can't pay, you flashed me who even flashes people in this age You can't call for even one minute?

You want to buy my page yet you told me on phone you can give me 200k fans for my price. If you can give me 200k fans why do you then want to buy my page

Try again another day

I didn't Flash you, I can call you for more than 30mins sef... I wanted buying thinking it will be affordable... Why didn't mention the place I said, I buy and sell? I'm a Reseller., bring 75k and I will give you a 236k Likes Page, Active Page o.
Re: This Blog And Facebook Page Is For Sale by Patrick051(m): 6:08pm On May 29, 2018
FMary:
How do you mean 'unmonetizable'? I guess you don't know what you are talking about.

Genuine Facebook fans can always be monetized and it depends on what you want to do with it.

You will not buy 22k fans directly from Facebook for 75,000 Naira, try for yourself.

I am talking of bot generated Facebook fans, I bought those fans directly using Facebook ads.

Genuine members you said? I Hope you get just 5k Likes on Every Post? I'm not asking of 22k Likes on each post o, just 5k likes... You waste your money to run ads., like I said, if you get 20k for that Page i'm going to dash you 5k
Re: This Blog And Facebook Page Is For Sale by FMary(m): 10:35am On May 30, 2018
I stated my NET price on my post and you called thinking it will be affordable. Unless you don't understand what net price is.

Patrick051:
I didn't Flash you, I can call you for more than 30mins sef... I wanted buying thinking it will be affordable... Why didn't mention the place I said, I buy and sell? I'm a Reseller., bring 75k and I will give you a 236k Likes Page, Active Page o.

(1) (Reply)

I Want To A Verified Nigerian Adsense From Anybody / Facebook Page With 109k Likes For Sale At Affordable Rate / Spotify, Grammarly, Netflix, . . . Premium Plan Available At Giveaway Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.