Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,463 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

On Cyber Crime If You Still Feel It Is Cool - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / On Cyber Crime If You Still Feel It Is Cool (617 Views)

I'm In A Relationship But Still Feel Single / Nigerian Man Lament On Cyber Crime Calls On Mr.president On Instagram (pics) / 22 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Cyber Crime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

On Cyber Crime If You Still Feel It Is Cool by zeniola: 8:28pm On May 28, 2018
I woke up this morning to an empty bank account. No it is not because I was robbed at gun point,it is not also not because I was careless with my ATM pin or allowed third party withdrawal. My ATM was with me in my bag secured but Alas I was robbed and my bank could do nothing about it.I was told by the bank customer care that my card was compromised because I used my ATM at POS point.
This yahoo boys have left the "oyinbos" and started targeting you and I.The worst part is they don't need your ATM pin or OTP code to rob you anymore. You can have an empty bank account just because you dared to use POS terminal.
Keep saying it is cool till u are robbed of all you laboured for
Re: On Cyber Crime If You Still Feel It Is Cool by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 28, 2018
Local ni yen..

(1) (Reply)

See The 261m Naira Watch Rafel Nadal Wore To Win His 11th French Open Title / Miss Anita Ukah Wins 2018 Most Beautiful Girl Nigeria | MBGN 2018 WINNER / Creed II (2018)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.