Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

2 Visas In 1 Month I Tank U God: - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 2 Visas In 1 Month I Tank U God: (1919 Views)

Up To 63,000 Entered UK With Fraud Visas In 2011 / 100,000 Nigerians Applied For Us Visas In 2011 / Get Malaysia,china,&japan Visas In 3 Day,call 07068618375 Payment After Delive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Visas In 1 Month I Tank U God: by Dantecmu(m): 8:36am On May 28, 2010
Nairalanders some few weeks ago i wrote about my experience at the American embassy and the outcome i picked up ma visa on The 7th of this month at usvfs center after my interview on The 5th of May. yesterday i fanally collected my Canadian visa single entry 5months funny enough i applied via faith the miracle is the fact that i promised my MUM i would take her on a trip this year mind u she never travelled b4 so i attached her passport with mine did a hotel reservation applied single entry visa n did 2 bank drafts of 9500 each and applied on The 11th of MAY cause ididnt want the ups delay i took it to the embassy maself and paid for only the return via ups. i was scared cus i know Canadian embassy as a difficult 1. in me i told God if the embassy is to give anybody visa at least let them give ma mum n deny me at least i still get Yankee 2yrs. exactly 11working days after i called ups to know Haw far my package dey said it was ready i went to gbagada office n surprisingly me n ma mum was given the visa am not really a church person but i tank God for his mercies and everything at least ma mum can now travel with me she got a Canadian visa on a virgin passport. wetin i go do baba na to tank u LORD am gonna make sure i give ma mum the groove of her life although she ain't up to 60 at least we cud still go clubbing THANK GOD. I SAW THE JOY IN HER WHEN I TOLD HER SHE WAS GRANTED A CANADIAN VISA i wanna apply for a visitor in transit visa for her so at least she fit chill 4 UK a nyt n den we head up to TORONTO. Reason for this write up is to encourage all genuine travellers that consistency pays my Yankee visa was given to me after 3 attempts. well ryt now ma passport got visas from all continents except ASIA AND AUSTRALIA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Visas In 1 Month I Tank U God: by Snowwy: 9:07am On May 28, 2010
Congrats Dantecmu,
What a lovely person to want to trip your mum.
May God bless you and have fun on your trip! cheesy
Re: 2 Visas In 1 Month I Tank U God: by suxes2005(m): 2:25pm On May 28, 2010
@OP

Even if dey dont want to give u visa, but because of ur mum
dey would give u. Reason be, u aint got any citizen in Canada
so dey also knw u av Us visa, Thanks for wanting to trip ur mum

SHALOM
Re: 2 Visas In 1 Month I Tank U God: by Hotstepper(f): 2:15am On May 29, 2010
Ccongrats, Toronto will be waiting for you people
when are you going?
Re: 2 Visas In 1 Month I Tank U God: by bigfather(m): 8:14am On May 29, 2010
Nice one broda. Am happy for you. grin
Re: 2 Visas In 1 Month I Tank U God: by ucheawesom: 3:12pm On May 30, 2010
Hot stepper,u are really passionate about Canada. Each time I read ur posts i just feel like thats where I need to be.
I hope to get there someday,though.
Re: 2 Visas In 1 Month I Tank U God: by Dantecmu(m): 6:34am On May 31, 2010
@hotstepper
Just got a ticket for 2nd week of June would be going wif ma mum via amsterdam and then toronto. bur a little bit confused bout something ma yankee visa is multiple entry while the canadian 1 is a single entry after carefully studying the rules as regards the single entry with the canadian visa i realised the i can actually move into the US from canada and come back to canada as much times as possible how true is this?
Re: 2 Visas In 1 Month I Tank U God: by Hotstepper(f): 3:31pm On May 31, 2010
@ucheawesom, well, its a nice place
@poster, in regards to visa, visit official Canadian Imiigration website and read about it, the web addy is http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/faq/visit/visit-faq01.asp
Also, wen u get to the immigration place at the airport when you come, you can ask the officer serving you any question as he/she will be in a better position to provide answers to your questions
Re: 2 Visas In 1 Month I Tank U God: by shilling(f): 3:55pm On May 31, 2010
Congrats!!!

Canada is beauuuuutifuuul!!
Re: 2 Visas In 1 Month I Tank U God: by usherroyal(m): 4:45pm On May 31, 2010
am happy for you,canada is a very good place to travel to.
Re: 2 Visas In 1 Month I Tank U God: by Hotstepper(f): 4:51pm On May 31, 2010
@shilling, hows BC, u dere 4 skool?
Re: 2 Visas In 1 Month I Tank U God: by shilling(f): 8:32am On Jun 01, 2010
No, I'm in North Dakota for school. BC is just for hols. Victoria is everything they say it is . . . gorgeous!!
Re: 2 Visas In 1 Month I Tank U God: by nattyspice: 2:34pm On Jun 04, 2010
@danctemu. how did you go about the hotel reservation to canada.what are the procedures and mode of payment.i am a professional trailer driver and what to apply for 2 week visa to enable me attend a skill proficiency test in manitoba .I have no job offer yet but a haulage company promised to assist me in obtaining a 6 month temporary work work permit if i can make it into canada
Re: 2 Visas In 1 Month I Tank U God: by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jun 04, 2010
Congrats. With God ALL things re possible.

1 Like

Re: 2 Visas In 1 Month I Tank U God: by member65: 4:17pm On Jun 04, 2010
shilling:

No, I'm in[b] North Dakota[/b] for school. BC is just for hols. Victoria is everything they say it is . . . gorgeous!!
Chei, That place must be ghost town.
Re: 2 Visas In 1 Month I Tank U God: by OAM4J: 8:11am On Jun 05, 2010
Congrats.

Dont forget to visit becomerich in canada grin

(1) (Reply)

Have You Seen The Largest In Store Shop In The World? / 10 Most In-demand Jobs For Nigerians Migrating To Canada In 2020 / Canada Visitor's Visa To Work Permit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.