Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,340 members, 7,819,200 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Advice On Traveling Abroad Or Starting Up A Bussiness - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Advice On Traveling Abroad Or Starting Up A Bussiness (1242 Views)

Going For Pilot Training Abroad Or Using The Fund To Start Business In Nigeria? / Traveling To Uk For A Homecare Nursing Job From Nigeria / Need Advice On Salary At My New Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice On Traveling Abroad Or Starting Up A Bussiness by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 28, 2018
I am a guy of 30 and have kid and wife, my wife is currently working..
And I have the intention of traveling cus my sibling over there want me to come to Europe

And I also av this intention of investing that money on boutique bussiness here in Nigeria.. Cus it has Alwaze be my dream bussines..a friend of mine doing it is really making big out of if.. But my sibling is insisting I should come to Europe.. because he is the one sponsoring it. And am going to use a tourist visa which will expire after some month non weeks then after I Will now seek for asylume

Please everyone I really need ur advice.. Thanks
Re: Advice On Traveling Abroad Or Starting Up A Bussiness by thesicilian: 9:47pm On May 28, 2018
Abeg leave this Godforsaken country. When you get there you can then ask any questions you want, but just go first.

1 Like

Re: Advice On Traveling Abroad Or Starting Up A Bussiness by Oritzy: 10:30pm On May 28, 2018
OP If I were you, I Would take the advice of the guy above me and give him a chilled beer later to squench with barbeque fishgrin
Re: Advice On Traveling Abroad Or Starting Up A Bussiness by emmaxman(m): 10:30pm On May 28, 2018
tongue lipsrsealed lipsrsealed tongue shocked shocked shocked shocked undecided undecided :
-X embarassed embarassed cool cool sad sad angry embarassed embarassed ??
? cool cool cool sad shocked tongue lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
tongue tongue���������
��������
��������
��️����️
Re: Advice On Traveling Abroad Or Starting Up A Bussiness by wondaboi2010(m): 10:46pm On May 28, 2018
If you travel and not make it, you can come back and start your dream business but if you miss your brothers opportunity, you won't see it again.
If I am in ur shoes which I won't be...I will go to Europe first, then ask this question.
Are you even seeing how messed up Nigeria is?
Who wants to wear cloths? Your friend who makes it now started long ago to garner his customers...
Bros, when u get there you can now ask this question. But please make genuine plans for your wife n kid...keep them comfortable so when u send for them, you will be happy
Re: Advice On Traveling Abroad Or Starting Up A Bussiness by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 30, 2018
Please everyone I need more advice please..
Re: Advice On Traveling Abroad Or Starting Up A Bussiness by luckygirl02(f): 5:32am On Jun 01, 2018
Pls and pls I beg you ,get out of this country. Don't even think abt the business at all. I don't know how much you want to invest but when I started my cosmetics business, I had abt 1m naira. Rent and fittings alone took abt 400k ( in lagos), and when I bought the goods with abt 600k, the shop really look scanty. Till now I am stil struggling to make ends meet from the proceeds. I can't even boast of 20k gains in month. Yes sales is that bad that it most times make me sad. I had the opportunity of travelling to Dubai then but I insisted on the business, Had I known?. Even If I am to cripple the business today, I know I can't even recover half of the money I started with. Just go pls, since you have someone there, it would be easy to settle down and you can invite your wife and kid to join you later. You need to secure your kids future man. Nothing works here anymore, nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Advice On Traveling Abroad Or Starting Up A Bussiness by Fxmanager(m): 10:57am On Jun 01, 2018
Preslyn1:
I am a guy of 30 and have kid and wife, my wife is currently working..
And I have the intention of traveling cus my sibling over there want me to come to Europe

And I also av this intention of investing that money on boutique bussiness here in Nigeria.. Cus it has Alwaze be my dream bussines..a friend of mine doing it is really making big out of if.. But my sibling is insisting I should come to Europe.. because he is the one sponsoring it. And am going to use a tourist visa which will expire after some month non weeks then after I Will now seek for asylume

Please everyone I really need ur advice.. Thanks
You can have your currency portfolio managed by us. While at the same time travel abroad. The beautiful thing is that you can monitor your investment portfolio wherever you are in any part of the world. Check our profile signature for the website link to get more details. Contact us on whatsapp or calls through the number in our profile signature. Target of average 10%+ monthly return to investors.
Re: Advice On Traveling Abroad Or Starting Up A Bussiness by Loladekash: 10:27am On Jan 19, 2021
thesicilian:
Abeg leave this Godforsaken country. When you get there you can then ask any questions you want, but just go first.

(1) (Reply)

Jobs That Pay $25 Per Hour In Canada / Become a Certified DIGITAL MARKETER Today / Kpmg 2nd Stage Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.