Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,429 members, 7,815,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Mega Importation & E-commerce - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mega Importation & E-commerce (247 Views)

Start And Make Money Through Mini Importation (e-commerce) In Nigeria 2020 / 5 Best Websites For Mini-importation (e-commerce Arbitrage) / 5 Best Websites For Mini-importation (e-commerce Arbitrage) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mega Importation & E-commerce by michaelsc94(m): 11:46pm On May 28, 2018
LEARN HOW TO BUY A GOOD FOR LESS THAN $3 AND SELL IT AT MORE THAN $15
I am Oluwatobi. I am an Online Importation and E- commerce Expert.I have train on both Mini & Mega importation .
An online training session is kicking off soonest on whatsapp and telegram on this.
You might actually wonder what kind of business can guarantee such profit margins($3-$15) for you . Yes! Its the E- commerce Brand new system. Actually a lot of training has been on Online importation but only few have actually tapped into the Goldmine of the E- commerce system.
How then do it get it done?
Its a legal business that entails that entails the buying and selling of goods at cheap prices ��� and selling in Nigeria or any country of your choice( we are expanding our scope of trade to other African nation in the E- commerce system)
Its capable of generating a 5-6 digit monthly income for you without stress,from the comfort of your room.
I got a "Hot - In - Demand"product from Asia at less than $3 , i paid in naira and got it delivered within 6 days .As I opened an order for my Hot in Demand product,I straightaway took to my social media to put up an ads for my goods . Immediately,I was able to generate enough interest in my goods to the point that the pressing demand for my goods couldn't match the number of goods I placed order for. taking delivery of my goods within 6-7 days,I packaged it and sent it over to those that shewed interest ( Pre-order).
I sold each @ $20 .meaning that,I had $17 profit on each of my hot product I sold just by maximizing the power of Facebook ads and other marketing stuff added to this...blablablah
My 4years of experience has helped me to reach out to and nature a few hundreds of Successful importers. A couple of testimonies from them will attest to this.
*I want to offer you my wide range of importation and special marketing packages that will make you stand out as a successful importer even if it's your first time

https:///KYJNOzxHOHs0FobHa6yUve

(1) (Reply)

Would You Have Hired Steve Jobs? / Why Brands Must Legally Protect Their Influencers / Coinorbs Cryptocurrency Investment - Up To 85% Increase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.