Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Protestant Could Not Accept Catholic Doctrine Leading To Broken Courtship - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Protestant Could Not Accept Catholic Doctrine Leading To Broken Courtship (631 Views)

Was Jesus A Catholic Or Protestant Or Jehovah Witness? / Pastor Adewale Giwa On Jack Ma Test Kits: 'Nigeria Should Not Accept Them' / Why Are Protestant Churches See Catholic Churches As Weakness! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Protestant Could Not Accept Catholic Doctrine Leading To Broken Courtship by doyinbaby(f): 6:24am On May 29, 2018
Protestant could not accept catholic doctrine leads to broken courtship......l broke up courtship with my ex because I found it difficult to accept doctrine of his church...... I couldn't accept a life time of praying to Mary and to dead saints..... though he was about to introduce me to his parents I broke the relationship...... will God be happy with me if I stay in a church where people keep praying to Mary and some saints,? How will I appear before God on the judgement day explaining to God that I stayed in a church where people pray to Mary ..... when we where about to start the relationship he said he will change church.....later he denied he ever to me he will change church......of which I remember he told me he will change his church......
Re: Protestant Could Not Accept Catholic Doctrine Leading To Broken Courtship by hisgrace090: 6:31am On May 29, 2018
They say only honour they honour them in mentioning their names more that God himself.
Re: Protestant Could Not Accept Catholic Doctrine Leading To Broken Courtship by ITbomb(m): 6:34am On May 29, 2018
Na we dey carry this religion thing for head
Re: Protestant Could Not Accept Catholic Doctrine Leading To Broken Courtship by Rich4god(m): 9:12am On May 29, 2018
Your life... Your call...

2 Likes

Re: Protestant Could Not Accept Catholic Doctrine Leading To Broken Courtship by Ubenedictus(m): 11:48am On Jun 11, 2018
doyinbaby:
Protestant could not accept catholic doctrine leads to broken courtship......l broke up courtship with my ex because I found it difficult to accept doctrine of his church...... I couldn't accept a life time of praying to Mary and to dead saints..... though he was about to introduce me to his parents I broke the relationship...... will God be happy with me if I stay in a church where people keep praying to Mary and some saints,? How will I appear before God on the judgement day explaining to God that I stayed in a church where people pray to Mary ..... when we where about to start the relationship he said he will change church.....later he denied he ever to me he will change church......of which I remember he told me he will change his church......
did you bother to look up and research what his Church believes or you just concluded on your own
Re: Protestant Could Not Accept Catholic Doctrine Leading To Broken Courtship by M0ron: 2:06pm On Jun 11, 2018
doyinbaby:

You shouldn’t have gotten to the point of engagement to break it.

Matters of faith ought to come up at the earliest point of courtship. So,did you learn he was catholic just before the introduction?
Re: Protestant Could Not Accept Catholic Doctrine Leading To Broken Courtship by tomdon(m): 5:07am On Sep 23, 2019
Lol
Re: Protestant Could Not Accept Catholic Doctrine Leading To Broken Courtship by Alexandro15: 6:20am On Sep 23, 2019
You don't want to change church, but you want him to change from a church instituted by Christ himself to a man-made church. You didn't give him an opportunity to even explain some of the doctrines of the church and you already concluded. Sorry Miss, your years of built up prejudice and ignorance cost you your engagement not his Faith.

(1) (Reply)

Living Praise: A Biography Of An Emerging Talented Gospel Singer / Young, Gay And Christian / How Shepherd Bushiri, Wife’s Arrest Confirmed Prophet Akinbodunse’s Prophecy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.