Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Why Herdsmen Attacked Taraba Seminary - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why Herdsmen Attacked Taraba Seminary (22453 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Attacked My Friend's Father In Ogun (Graphic Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Attacked In Plateau, Their Cows Killed. Photos / Man Who Fled Over Fulani Herdsmen Attacked On Returning To His Village (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Herdsmen Attacked Taraba Seminary by Olabenjamen22(m): 10:10am On May 29, 2018
OhiOfIhima:

Looking for every possible means to attack Islam.. This is a case of Fg, Herdsmen and d affected community to come together n resolve d grievances amicably.

Islam is a religion of PEACE.

May Allah forgive us our misdeed. Amin.

Ramadan Kareem brother.

God punish you and your like, are you not here on nairaland when your Fellow mumuslim brothers started blasting Christianity for the death of some fulani in the same taraba?

Hopeless being. It just a matter of time.
Re: Why Herdsmen Attacked Taraba Seminary by coolplanet: 10:15am On May 29, 2018
sneedpahpaz:

Friend, just because some retards decide 2 perpetrate despicable acts and belong 2 a particular religion doesn't mean d whole religion is bad. Do u know what the Catholics perpetrated all in d name of religion? d Spanish Inquisition? Crusaders? it doesn't mean Christianity is bad. No religion is blame free. it all boils down to the individuals. the earlier u realize dis, d more enlightened u will be. Peace.

Oga,the main focus is Nigeria and not atrocities committed by outside world. Even when u look presently in the world, Muslim nations are mostly tagged as terrorist nations. Let's look at our country (Nigeria) How many times since independence did u see a Christian take up ammunition to kill his fellow.The ten commandments says thou shall not kill and that has been our principle cos no believer wants to end up in hell. A good example of religious hatred is a case study of buhari and Jonathan. One said monkeys and baboons will be soaked in blood if election was rigged and the other said election is not worth spilling an innocent blood despite underage voting across the northern states. Your religion preach peace but jihad is still domicile in you. If we can see beyond religion and take ourselves as blood brothers and sisters, Nigeria would be a better place. Jesus is Lord. Shalom

1 Like

Re: Why Herdsmen Attacked Taraba Seminary by Olabenjamen22(m): 10:17am On May 29, 2018
sneedpahpaz:
Friend, just because some retards decide 2 do bad things and belong 2 a particular religion doesn't mean d whole religion is bad. Do u know what the Catholics perpetrated all in d name of religion? d Spanish Inquisition? Crusaders? it doesn't mean Christianity is bad. No religion is blame free. it all boils down to the individuals. the earlier u realize dis, d more enlightened u will be. Peace.

Bla Bla bla, i guess you don't know what bring about crusaders and the other you mentioned above.

Well the only different between Islam now and catholic then, is that catholic stood and fight against those thing while Muslim are justifying there bad side. Smh
Re: Why Herdsmen Attacked Taraba Seminary by OhiOfIhima: 10:23am On May 29, 2018
Olabenjamen22:

God punish you and your like, are you not here on nairaland when your Fellow mumuslim brothers started blasting Christianity for the death of some fulani in the same taraba?

Hopeless being. It just a matter of time.

Do u have idea of primitive curse, is dat wat ur religion teach u? You are putting urself in d line of danger.. D advice to u is to desist urself from such irrational behavior..
Get d message n stop attaching d messenger.

I insist, Islam is for PEACE.

May Allah Rahama be u wit u brother.

Hatred is forbidden word in d Book of Holing Qur'an.
Re: Why Herdsmen Attacked Taraba Seminary by coolplanet: 10:24am On May 29, 2018
Abdulhakeem78:

Uncle you should learn how to avoid been a fallacious person, stop associating Islam with any BAD things. That a person in a family does something good or bad doesn't mean the entire family is good or bad. Try to check your history you will see where Fulanis belong. Beware of fake likes on the forum!!!

Oga, u are talking about Islam in the west that fears God but that of the north does not. They believe in jihad. They even see their fellow Muslims from west side as infidel so tell me more.
Re: Why Herdsmen Attacked Taraba Seminary by coolplanet: 10:27am On May 29, 2018
OhiOfIhima:

Do u have idea of primitive curse, is dat wat ur religion teach u? You are putting urself in d line of danger.. D advice to u is to desist urself from such irrational behavior..

Islam in the west is for peace but that of north is for violent and war, that is why they are still curse with poverty, polio etc
Re: Why Herdsmen Attacked Taraba Seminary by jeruzi(m): 10:28am On May 29, 2018
Some christians will still standup to canvass for vote and to vote for buhari.
If this does not have a religious undertone, then I wonder what it has.
Is this how they go to their Muslim praying ground, mosque, and religious school to graze and to cause havoc?
#vote out Buhari

1 Like

Re: Why Herdsmen Attacked Taraba Seminary by Olabenjamen22(m): 10:30am On May 29, 2018
OhiOfIhima:

Lol, hatred is forbidden but killing of non Muslim and justifying the killing is allow in your evil quran right?

Weed smokers everywhere, i don't know whats wrong with you people self, why don't you people sit down one day and imaging what Nigeria would have turn to if it was a Christian group that's behaving the way your fulani herdman are behaving.

Imaging a Christian group going to mosque to kill the imam or the worshipers there.

I guess you people need to extend your teaching to your killing machine, not us. Smh.
Re: Why Herdsmen Attacked Taraba Seminary by Olabenjamen22(m): 10:33am On May 29, 2018
coolplanet:

Islam in the west is for peace but that of north is for violent and war, that is why they are still curse with poverty, polio etc

Non of them is for peace, even those in west, is just a matter of time before you see there true color.
Re: Why Herdsmen Attacked Taraba Seminary by coolplanet: 10:43am On May 29, 2018
Olabenjamen22:

Non of them is for peace, even those in west, is just a matter of time before you see there true color.

MURIC leader should be hold punishable for any violence in the west cos he is bringing the tradition of the north down here. Muslims from the west should kick him out as soon as possible. The useless cleric is trying to break Nigeria, let's be cautious of his activities. God bless and give us peace in this nation. My prayer is anyone that tries to cause havoc in this nation will not live to see the next year unless they repent.
Re: Why Herdsmen Attacked Taraba Seminary by Habyz(m): 10:44am On May 29, 2018
TylerDurden:
For the simple reason of Jihading
what is “jihading”
Re: Why Herdsmen Attacked Taraba Seminary by Habyz(m): 10:44am On May 29, 2018
TylerDurden:
For the simple reason of Jihading
what is “jihading”?
Re: Why Herdsmen Attacked Taraba Seminary by OhiOfIhima: 10:44am On May 29, 2018
Olabenjamen22:

Lol, hatred is forbidden but killing of non Muslim and justifying the killing is allow in your evil quran right?

Weed smokers everywhere, i don't know whats wrong with you people self, why don't you people sit down one day and imaging what Nigeria would have turn to if it was a Christian group that's behaving the way your fulani herdman are behaving.

Imaging a Christian group going to mosque to kill the imam or the worshipers there.

I guess you people need to extend your teaching to your killing machine, not us. Smh.

Where I get fuse wit most of u guys is failure to understand that no Muslim support this act of Terrorism. My word Muslim mean those you believe in d Five Pillars of Islam. Someone might figure d name Muslim but never practice the pillars.

My point once again... Terrorism everywhere is an organize barbaric act by those evil men for their selfish interest who disguise themselves using d religion of Islam starting from ISIL, Al-qada, Boko Haram, Fulani Herdsmen e.t.c.

My problem is d way d sitting government is handling d issue.

Oga Chilled... Islam is for PEACE n forever be.
Re: Why Herdsmen Attacked Taraba Seminary by godofuck231: 11:08am On May 29, 2018
Try this in America and see how the second amendment works,

Re: Why Herdsmen Attacked Taraba Seminary by tete7000(m): 11:08am On May 29, 2018
Buhari said they only carry sticks and not guns. How come you said they shot a priest?.With a stick? Oh sorry, according to the President again, they are gendarmes from Libya. Maybe it is the gendarmes that shot the priest.
The Nigerian President is indeed a joke, he lives In a caged world totally oblivious of truth of natiomal matters, struggling to pacify his Fulani brothers while the rest of Nigerians can lay wasted.

1 Like

Re: Why Herdsmen Attacked Taraba Seminary by Nobody: 11:08am On May 29, 2018
FULANI ARE OBEYING WHAT IS IN Quran 9 :29..Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued." Meanwhile the people of the book are CHRISTIANS AND JEWS
Re: Why Herdsmen Attacked Taraba Seminary by Ambassadors: 11:18am On May 29, 2018
My advise to Buhari is that he should not even contest election in 2019. Else there will be no nation to be governed period
Re: Why Herdsmen Attacked Taraba Seminary by Boss347(m): 12:32pm On May 29, 2018
abokibuhari:
May it not be well with that thing on earth and even in hell. May his allah deny him his 72 Virgins in hell

Useless thing called president

So all their labor here on earth is all about 72 virgins??

1 Like

Re: Why Herdsmen Attacked Taraba Seminary by adecz: 12:36pm On May 29, 2018
Treachery is the true nature of the Fulani.. undecided undecided

Imagine herdsmen telling you they
have the right to trespass your property!!!!!!
Re: Why Herdsmen Attacked Taraba Seminary by Oxalic(m): 12:51pm On May 29, 2018
Baawaa:
It is high time Government look into this herdsmen issue critically and do the needful before is too late

Now, I commend you for this post.

The truth is that, Buhari is not sincerely looking into this issue of herdsmen.

One of the following two scenarios is at play here:

It is either the Cabal in Aso Rock have hijacked the government and are hell bent on implementing a well orchestrated agenda,

OR

Buhari himself is part of the agenda.

Either way, the fact is that, there is an agenda. Full stop.
Re: Why Herdsmen Attacked Taraba Seminary by Abdulhakeem78(m): 1:29pm On May 29, 2018
nkwuocha:

Its not about Fulani.its about the religion.There are Fulani christians.They don't murder people.The religion is a blood thirsty and wicked one.
Your message really resembles you. So in your own myopic view it's their religion that commands them to waste the people?
A good example is not far to be sited, a pastor lately involved in the killing of her lover (wife) so it's the Christianity that orders him to kill? Or Christianity has become a blood thirsty religion?
You need to grow up to a standard and complete human being but this can't happen except you think beyond the lies your are always swallowed.
Re: Why Herdsmen Attacked Taraba Seminary by Turantula(m): 4:04pm On May 29, 2018
OhiOfIhima:

Looking for every possible means to attack Islam.. This is a case of Fg, Herdsmen and d affected community to come together n resolve d grievances amicably.

Ramadan Kareem brother.
What about the 72 virgins?
Re: Why Herdsmen Attacked Taraba Seminary by skales67(m): 6:46pm On May 29, 2018
Lipscomb:
by then all your entire family supposed wiped out on surface of earth.

RIP English!
Re: Why Herdsmen Attacked Taraba Seminary by gentlezypher: 7:32pm On May 29, 2018
OhiOfIhima:

Ramadan Kareem brother.
yes o it is a religion of peace that hates the existance peaceful co-existance
Re: Why Herdsmen Attacked Taraba Seminary by sneedpahpaz(m): 9:41pm On Jun 12, 2018
Olabenjamen22:

Bla Bla bla, i guess you don't know what bring about crusaders and the other you mentioned above.

Well the only different between Islam now and catholic then, is that catholic stood and fight against those thing while Muslim are justifying there bad side. Smh
There's always google you know. Because we weren't part of what happened during that time don't make us understand just how bad the situation was. There are bad eggs in all religions dude. You can also go through the teachings in the Quran to know that it goes against all this nitwits are perpetrating. Did you ever hear of Muslim terrorism at the start of the 19th & 20th centuries? People give different interpretations in order to justify their actions,other religions inclusive, but it doesn't mean its the right thing. What you know you know.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Arrests Notorious Bandit And 20 Others Terrorizing Katsina State / Bandits Abduct Students From GSSS Kankara In Katsina State / Landlady Bathes Anambra Woman With Hot Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.