Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,451 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Buhari Please Do Me This Favour - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Buhari Please Do Me This Favour (497 Views)

Sika Bofo Opens Money Ritual Church In Ghana, Jesus Favour Chapel International / Hot 20 Prayer Points For Divine Mercy And Favour You Should Know / Prophet Bayode Oluboā€ˇ Of House Favour Church Donates Items And Cash To Widows (2) (3) (4)

Buhari Please Do Me This Favour by pafestula(m): 9:03am On May 29, 2018
Buhari I kno :Pw you are the only one that can do it sir. Let it include mosques so they won't tag it as part of your hatred for the christians.

Re: Buhari Please Do Me This Favour by oparahchi(m): 12:08pm On Sep 17, 2018
Be mindful that what you met out to people, in the same measure it will hit you. I could really start to mislead people or paint you in bad light here. But I won't. Kindly do the needful. Go to my thread and take off your negative post. Thank you.
Re: Buhari Please Do Me This Favour by pafestula(m): 12:11pm On Sep 17, 2018
You can go ahead sir!
Re: Buhari Please Do Me This Favour by pafestula(m): 12:14pm On Sep 17, 2018
oparahchi:
Be mindful that what you met out to people, in the same measure it will hit you. I could really start to mislead people or paint you in bad light here. But I won't. Kindly do the needful. Go to my thread and take off your negative post. Thank you.

You can go ahead and do that, if you have anything to paint me please present it, when you called I painstakingly listened to you with the intention I was on phone with an adult who is ready to mingle and sort things out amicably, you started as an adult but you ended up like a kid ranting on phone
Re: Buhari Please Do Me This Favour by oparahchi(m): 4:23pm On Sep 17, 2018
pafestula:

You can go ahead and do that, if you have anything to paint me please present it, when you called I painstakingly listened to you with the intention I was on phone with an adult who is ready to mingle and sort things out amicably, you started as an adult but you ended up like a kid ranting on phone
I will not waste my time and resources trying to listen to you over your intrusion on my thread most especially when you posted a misleading information which is aimed at painting me in negative light. But just one day if you are in business or working a 9/5 and people begin to trample on your sweat, kindly remember this day for reference and how you tried to coz ill on another man's hustle. This is the last I will say about this matter. Have a good day.
Re: Buhari Please Do Me This Favour by pafestula(m): 4:57pm On Sep 17, 2018
oparahchi:
I will not waste my time and resources trying to listen to you over your intrusion on my thread most especially when you posted a misleading information which is aimed at painting me in negative light. But just one day if you are in business or working a 9/5 and people begin to trample on your sweat, kindly remember this day for reference and how you tried to coz ill on another man's hustle. This is the last I will say about this matter. Have a good day.

Your egoism caused cataclysm, just thank your star I was in a good mood today when you called and started talking to me on phone, although I thought I was going to reply you and we sort things out amicably as an adult, but you the way you acted afterwards, I won't tender any apology and be expecting more from me on your next thread. Shey na me you dey form stupid American I gonna wanna for abi? We shall meet on your next advert!

The Watchtower Gospel Vs The Bible Gospel-most Christians Dont Know This / The Name 'BELLO' Means What / The Side Effects Of The World Cup To The Church