Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,184 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

I Was Scammed $3700 By A Nigerian Man : White Lady Cries Out On Twitter - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Scammed $3700 By A Nigerian Man : White Lady Cries Out On Twitter (982 Views)

White Lady Who Killed Nigerian Mum Of 4 In Florida Appears In Court (Pics/video) / Sacrifice Containing The Picture Of A White Lady, Dropped At A Junction In Ogun / "I Still Love My Scammer" - White Lady Scammed By Ekpoma Yahoo Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Scammed $3700 By A Nigerian Man : White Lady Cries Out On Twitter by 1960ng(m): 9:26am On May 29, 2018
An America Serah O’neil Twitter user took to twitter how she was scammed $3700 by a Nigerian fraudster (Yahoo Yahoo boys) who portrayed himself as a us military worker.

She posted :

My boyfriend of almost seven years left me and like most women I was feeling sad, lonely, and wanting to feel loved again by someone. A friend suggested I try a dating app called “Tinder”. I have never used a dating site/app before but thought well what do I have to lose so I made an account. Pretty quick I matched with a gentleman from [city redacted], an Army EOD going by the name of [redacted]. He advised me to contact him via email because he is actually currently deployed in Syria. He said he had 18+ years and was getting ready to retire. After approximately two weeks, he said admin approved his leave, but in order to leave his deployment early. He sent me an email to request an early leave that led into a processing with codes. Then a percentage of his life insurance $2,700, $7,500, $18,000 to $24,000 to fly him home. Then came the email that he had a pending charge against him and they wanted an additional $48,000. Well as you can guess by that time I had no line of credit to get plus that is when I decided enough. They came back with a reduced fine $27,000.Video chats were impossible, he told me , because of spotty internet connections in Syria, but he sent me poems he claimed to have written. He said I should send what ever amount I had in my account. I send over send $3700 through a wire transfer for travel expenses. Hours passed , Days passed , weeks passed and I wasn’t contacted by my online lover whom I had sent money over to. I’ve been scammed $3700 by a Nigerian fraudster. I feel like committing suicide , I’m doomed. cry cry cry

https://www.1960ng.com/2018/05/29/i-was-scammed-3700-by-a-nigerian-man-white-lady-crus-out-on-twitter/
Visit www.1960ng.com for more news update

Re: I Was Scammed $3700 By A Nigerian Man : White Lady Cries Out On Twitter by malificent(f): 9:33am On May 29, 2018
Sorry sister.. You're not the first and you definitely won't be the last.

Online dating sites both local and international are swarming with Nigerian boys with different formats of deception.
Re: I Was Scammed $3700 By A Nigerian Man : White Lady Cries Out On Twitter by HeWrites(m): 9:44am On May 29, 2018
How the hell did she know the Scammer is from Nigeria.

I don't blame her, I blame those Yahoo boys who have spoil this country's name.

Yadayaada

3 Likes

Re: I Was Scammed $3700 By A Nigerian Man : White Lady Cries Out On Twitter by GOFRONT(m): 10:02am On May 29, 2018
So Nigeria is synonymous to Scam/Yahou
Re: I Was Scammed $3700 By A Nigerian Man : White Lady Cries Out On Twitter by Emytea(m): 10:12am On May 29, 2018
Oh Lord and this so call boys are happy doing this well Only God knows sha
Re: I Was Scammed $3700 By A Nigerian Man : White Lady Cries Out On Twitter by gonkin(m): 11:48am On May 29, 2018
The yahoo boys keep giving Nigeria a bad name.
Re: I Was Scammed $3700 By A Nigerian Man : White Lady Cries Out On Twitter by columbus007(m): 12:07pm On May 29, 2018
shame!
Re: I Was Scammed $3700 By A Nigerian Man : White Lady Cries Out On Twitter by Blackfire(m): 1:59pm On May 29, 2018
How did she know he is a Nigerian?
Re: I Was Scammed $3700 By A Nigerian Man : White Lady Cries Out On Twitter by trapQ: 5:34pm On May 29, 2018
Lol
Re: I Was Scammed $3700 By A Nigerian Man : White Lady Cries Out On Twitter by Zico5(m): 7:49pm On May 29, 2018
And they will blow it all on cost drinks in night clubs. Who get sense pass?
Re: I Was Scammed $3700 By A Nigerian Man : White Lady Cries Out On Twitter by Lanretoye(m): 2:19am On May 30, 2018
Every scammer is a Nigerian.

(1) (Reply)

My Friends Ordered Uber Online In Lagos And SARS Showed Up Instead / Why AK-47 Kalashnikov Is The World’s Most Widely Used Assault Rifle / GRAPHIC: Nigerian Man Allegedly Kills Wife 4 Months After Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.