Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Police Arrest Lagos Stylist, Idowu Tosin Because Of His Feminine Look - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Police Arrest Lagos Stylist, Idowu Tosin Because Of His Feminine Look (749 Views)

Pete Edochie's Lookalike, Kingsley Abasili, Shares His Feminine Looks Online / Tboss Reacts To Her Father, Vincent Idowu's Curse On Man That Would Marry Her / Vincent Idowu, Tboss Father Curses His Children: Woe Unto Anybody Who They Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Arrest Lagos Stylist, Idowu Tosin Because Of His Feminine Look by mrkunlex(m): 10:02am On May 29, 2018
A Lagos stylist,Tosin took to Instagram to cry out after he was allegedly arrested on the streets of Ojota for looking like a girl.
According to him, he was made to pay N5000 before he was released.
He wrote;
"So this morning by 9am, I was on my way to style someone at Ogudu, I entered a public transport and was stopped by a guy at Ojota who asked me to introduced myself I asked why he said his police, they asked for my ID card I showed them, then he said I looked like a girl in my ID and that was how they started yelling and calling me names, then they took me and put me in their bus, took me all the way from Ojota to IWAYA POLICE POST then I asked what my offence was, they said I look like GAY, INDECENT ACT and I’m too SLIM that I’m a witch and I’m looking derain in nature . I was locked up from 9am –4pm before they release me I was told to pay a sum of 5,000 naira. Please since when did been slim become an offence in LAGOS. I was unjustly maltreated today by the POLICE and I demand justice.

More Pics Here: http://kunlexwap.nextwapblog.com/police-arrest-lagos-stylist-idowu-tosin-because-of-his-feminine-look.html
Lalasticlala
Re: Police Arrest Lagos Stylist, Idowu Tosin Because Of His Feminine Look by thesicilian: 10:06am On May 29, 2018
The greatest embarrassment we have as a nation is the Nigerian Police.
Re: Police Arrest Lagos Stylist, Idowu Tosin Because Of His Feminine Look by NaughtyDiamond(m): 10:07am On May 29, 2018
That's what happen when you have refused to have sense lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Police Arrest Lagos Stylist, Idowu Tosin Because Of His Feminine Look by goldbim(f): 10:23am On May 29, 2018
Nigerian police again??a leopard can never change its spot lipsrsealed#wakapass#..
Re: Police Arrest Lagos Stylist, Idowu Tosin Because Of His Feminine Look by Kingdante(m): 10:33am On May 29, 2018
The police even slim pass the guy sef.... naija !!
Re: Police Arrest Lagos Stylist, Idowu Tosin Because Of His Feminine Look by sugacoatedmouth(m): 12:18pm On May 29, 2018
Kingdante:
The police even slim pass the guy sef.... naija !!
I wonder ooh Niger shaaaa
Re: Police Arrest Lagos Stylist, Idowu Tosin Because Of His Feminine Look by Harmony92(f): 12:27pm On May 29, 2018
And dem dey guard Bobrisky angry.
Re: Police Arrest Lagos Stylist, Idowu Tosin Because Of His Feminine Look by pemiakd: 1:34pm On May 29, 2018
They say d guy too Slim and dat he looks like a girl? We re in trouble in this country with d way Nigeria police go about things.

Bobbyrisky must be jail

(1) (Reply)

Photo:nigerian Transgender Miss Sahhara Burns Her Boobs While Cooking / Sina Rambo Kicks After Being Slammed For Joining His Cousin, Davido / Child Negligence: A Case For D'banj's Late Son.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.