Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,013 members, 7,832,429 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Bulk/group Purchase And Sourcing From China - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Bulk/group Purchase And Sourcing From China (299 Views)

I Almost Gave Up On Sourcing For Extra Income Until I Found This / Domestic Payment, Purchase And Exchange Of Personal Currency. / I Am Sourcing For Quick Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bulk/group Purchase And Sourcing From China by favour2012(f): 10:11am On May 29, 2018
Are you looking for a business to do with small capital,this is an opportunity
Buy straight from stores in China at an amazingly cheap price and have your items delivered to you.

You can order and sell via this platform.

Shop in China directly from your home and buy at manufacturers price
Join our huge online market where you can pre-order or buy products at the manufacturers price and get straight to your own

We help you facilitate or pre - order or import any product you wish to buy from manufacturers in China

Click to join our group and start importing or shopping now
https:///4nzeAEzuTKm5MDg0EV1hsE
Re: Bulk/group Purchase And Sourcing From China by Mariangeles(f): 10:54am On May 29, 2018
favour2012:
Are you looking for a business to do with small capital,this is an opportunity
Buy straight from stores in China at an amazingly cheap price and have your items delivered to you.

You can order and sell via this platform.

Shop in China directly from your home and buy at manufacturers price
Join our huge online market where you can pre-order or buy products at the manufacturers price and get straight to your own

We help you facilitate or pre - order or import any product you wish to buy from manufacturers in China

Click to join our group and start importing or shopping now
https:///4nzeAEzuTKm5MDg0EV1hsE
I am interested...

(1) (Reply)

Viewing Business And Technology On A Whole Different Level With Xdac / Peerfly CPA Account For Sale / Bet9ja Agent Account For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.