Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,556 members, 7,816,344 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Bbnaija Double Wahala Star Gets Pvc Encourage Fans To Get Theirs!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija Double Wahala Star Gets Pvc Encourage Fans To Get Theirs!! (424 Views)

See Spectacular Way Bbnaija Double Wahala Housemates Stormed #bamteddys Wedding / Anto: Lolu Refused Dating Me After Bbnaija's ‘Double Wahala' / Ice Prince Predicts Bbnaija Double Wahala Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija Double Wahala Star Gets Pvc Encourage Fans To Get Theirs!! by Parollawd(m): 10:51am On May 29, 2018
Big brother naija ex housemate Bammy took to photo sharing app Instagram to reveal that she has started her pvc journey and is enroute to getting hers, she also used the medium to wish her fans a happy independence and also encourage them to get their pvc.
She wrote" Happy Democracy day people!!!! In the spirit of Democracy day, I @bammybestowed have taken the PVC pledge
Why? Because my PVC is my voice and a path to a better Nigeria.

Let’s all get our PVCs and give ourselves the future we truly deserve.
Start your PVC journey and take the PVC pledge via www.mypvcjourney.com

I have started my PVC journey, you should too. #MyPVCJourney #Taxify"

source:https://www.infonewsnigeria.com/discussion/429/bbnaija-double-wahala-star-gets-pvc-encourage-fans-to-get-theirs#latest

Re: Bbnaija Double Wahala Star Gets Pvc Encourage Fans To Get Theirs!! by malificent(f): 10:53am On May 29, 2018
Commendable smiley
Re: Bbnaija Double Wahala Star Gets Pvc Encourage Fans To Get Theirs!! by Babyforever(f): 10:58am On May 29, 2018
Nice smiley
Re: Bbnaija Double Wahala Star Gets Pvc Encourage Fans To Get Theirs!! by oshe11: 11:24am On May 29, 2018
Belike Ebuka.....
Show US your own befor talking jarè

Journey kè
You know how many of US started that futile journey years ago?

***Sobbing
Re: Bbnaija Double Wahala Star Gets Pvc Encourage Fans To Get Theirs!! by infonewsnigeria: 11:38am On May 29, 2018
oshe11:
Belike Ebuka.....

Show US your own befor talking jarè

Journey kè

You know how many of US started that futile journey years ago?

***Sobbing

grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

"How I Started Sho Mo Age Mi Ni" - Jigan Babaoja #shomoagemi / Tonto Dikeh Feed Fulani Children On The Street (photos) / Philanthropist Kokun Blasts Buhari For Inviting Other Entertainers And Not Him.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.