Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,824 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

Queen Haizel: I Want To Be A Lesbian (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Queen Haizel: I Want To Be A Lesbian (Video) (33145 Views)

New Lesbian Video Leak(vid) / Two Girls Found In The Backyard Practicing Lesbian [video] / Busty Actress, Cossy Ojiakor Goes Tough On IG, Over Critics Of Her Lesbian Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Queen Haizel: I Want To Be A Lesbian (Video) by Gift101(m): 11:58am On May 29, 2018
Source: ToriBaze

It is rare for an artist to boldly declare her intention to join lesbianism but fast-rising female Ghanaian musician Queen Haizel has said she would be happy to be one in future.
The outspoken singer in a tell-all conversation with Zionfelix.net made a profound statement that “I’m considering being a lesbian”. Giving reasons for her decision to be a lesbian, the ‘ekye’ singer revealed that her ex-boyfriends give her tough times when she enters a new relationship after their break up so she believes that will negatively affect her marriage when she finally meets the right man to settle down with.
According to the Afropop musician, her ex-boyfriends try to ruin her relationships because they regret leaving her, a move she believes lesbians do not engage in since they are afraid to let the world know about the illicit act.
Queen Haizel who lost her mum during the Atomic Gas explosion which happened on Saturday, October 7 in Accra further said when a lesbian approaches her and she finds the conditions and opportunities favorable, she will gladly say yes to join to be her partner. The songstress, however, did not tell when she would be ready to be a lesbian since she is currently in a relationship and would want to remain faithful to her partner.
Queen Haizel further admitted that the sexual and romantic desire between females is wrong but she wants to have an experience. The musician who is in her mid-20s disclosed that she has dated only three guys in her life.

http://ghana.toribaze.com/entertainment/video-i-want-to-be-a-lesbian-musician/

Re: Queen Haizel: I Want To Be A Lesbian (Video) by Gift101(m): 12:00pm On May 29, 2018
Re: Queen Haizel: I Want To Be A Lesbian (Video) by Gift101(m): 12:02pm On May 29, 2018
This one don dey mad

11 Likes

Re: Queen Haizel: I Want To Be A Lesbian (Video) by kingxsamz(m): 12:25pm On May 29, 2018
what's my business? let her be a Lesbian na, who's holding her?
or is she waiting for my permission?

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Haizel: I Want To Be A Lesbian (Video) by Tallesty1(m): 12:40pm On May 29, 2018
I thought they were born that way?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Haizel: I Want To Be A Lesbian (Video) by Skepticus: 1:16pm On May 29, 2018
cool

Your exes, obviously, have a poor taste in women

Confused, shapeless elephant.

17 Likes

Re: Queen Haizel: I Want To Be A Lesbian (Video) by MrsNwaAmaikpe(f): 1:16pm On May 29, 2018
shocked shocked

Just look at this liar....just say you havent had the opportunity to be laid by an erect 9-inch,vein-welding preek....

Imagine choosing a hoe over a cutlass preek when going to clear tall bushes!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Haizel: I Want To Be A Lesbian (Video) by AngelicBeing: 1:17pm On May 29, 2018
shocked

11 Likes

Re: Queen Haizel: I Want To Be A Lesbian (Video) by kaybright44(m): 1:17pm On May 29, 2018
Why not be a dog nd be doing it in public holeloshow
Re: Queen Haizel: I Want To Be A Lesbian (Video) by eleojo23: 1:17pm On May 29, 2018
Go and be na..

Why are you telling us?

Abeg no infect us with your sickness

26 Likes

Re: Queen Haizel: I Want To Be A Lesbian (Video) by pweshboi(m): 1:17pm On May 29, 2018
Dirty

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Haizel: I Want To Be A Lesbian (Video) by NwaAmaikpe: 1:18pm On May 29, 2018
shocked

Auzu billahi minash Shaitan.
Please I don't want anything that will spoil my fast this Ramadan.

I don't even know why I clicked that video...just a sight of her brezz now my snake has started spitting.
Now I'd have to do another ablution again.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Queen Haizel: I Want To Be A Lesbian (Video) by CChillz: 1:18pm On May 29, 2018
Ghana keeps churning out Oloshos like their Kenyan counterparts.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Haizel: I Want To Be A Lesbian (Video) by Successdude(m): 1:18pm On May 29, 2018
Looolz..... Sorry to say, even wit d makeup n everytin, she still dey dirty for eye sef....imagine how disastrous her private will be.
BTW y u telling us ? Are we you? is you we? We re you? You are we ?

Seek ye first the kingdom of God and its righteousness....

2 Likes

Re: Queen Haizel: I Want To Be A Lesbian (Video) by boringnigerian: 1:18pm On May 29, 2018
Who is this one and who is stopping her from being a lesbian?

6 Likes

Re: Queen Haizel: I Want To Be A Lesbian (Video) by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 29, 2018
she even look like a lesbian self tongue

1 Like

Re: Queen Haizel: I Want To Be A Lesbian (Video) by barallanee(f): 1:20pm On May 29, 2018
Unam ikot..mtcheeeew

3 Likes

Re: Queen Haizel: I Want To Be A Lesbian (Video) by maxiuc(m): 1:20pm On May 29, 2018
wink
Re: Queen Haizel: I Want To Be A Lesbian (Video) by Lizilicious(f): 1:20pm On May 29, 2018
How does it help me in this cold weather
Re: Queen Haizel: I Want To Be A Lesbian (Video) by Blackfire(m): 1:21pm On May 29, 2018
Is that all...

1 Like

Re: Queen Haizel: I Want To Be A Lesbian (Video) by mekonglobal(m): 1:21pm On May 29, 2018
undecided Bobrisky is there for u, s/he will mentor you on how to become one.
Re: Queen Haizel: I Want To Be A Lesbian (Video) by truthlegend(m): 1:21pm On May 29, 2018
with just 3 comments this useless piece of news is on the front page? what ever happened to my nairaland....like chibok girls,#bringbackournairaland.
Re: Queen Haizel: I Want To Be A Lesbian (Video) by KingsizeD(m): 1:21pm On May 29, 2018
Ugly thing
Re: Queen Haizel: I Want To Be A Lesbian (Video) by Nobody: 1:21pm On May 29, 2018
no problem ma /sis

pls just make sure i get a copy of the leaked video when u finally release it
Re: Queen Haizel: I Want To Be A Lesbian (Video) by Macnnoli4(m): 1:22pm On May 29, 2018
Ghanian celebrities especially the female ones...

Re: Queen Haizel: I Want To Be A Lesbian (Video) by Oreofepeters: 1:22pm On May 29, 2018
Congratulations !!! your stupidity has been approved by the federal government

1 Like

Re: Queen Haizel: I Want To Be A Lesbian (Video) by humblenature: 1:22pm On May 29, 2018
lipsrsealed

"You don't need anybodys approval to be a lesbian. Only Gods approval because lesbianism did not give birth to you
Re: Queen Haizel: I Want To Be A Lesbian (Video) by watchindelta(m): 1:26pm On May 29, 2018
Ok cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo:Singer Ty Bello Shares A Photo Of Her Breastfeeding One Of Her Twins / Mercy Aigbe In Newspaper Print Dress (Photos) / Funke Akindele Romances JJC Skillz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.