Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

FRSC Portal Crashes Amid Recruitment, Applicants Groan - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FRSC Portal Crashes Amid Recruitment, Applicants Groan (11963 Views)

BREAKING: NDLEA Website Crashes Amid Recruitment Exercise / Difficulty In Uploading Passport Photo On FRSC Portal / Police Recruitment: Applicants Beaten, Tear-gassed In Benue (pix/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

FRSC Portal Crashes Amid Recruitment, Applicants Groan by fabinfos(f): 1:36pm On May 29, 2018
​Barely 24 hours after the Federal Road Safety Corp, FRSC, called for application into its organisation, the portal for the recruitment is currently inaccessible, findings by DAILY POST have shown.

FRSC had on Monday announced that it is recruiting “suitably qualified” graduates into various cadres of the Corps.

The Corps Public Education Officer, Bisi Kazeem, for the Officer cadre, said “qualified candidates” can apply for employment into the following positions, including; officer cadre, marshal inspectorate (MI) cadre, and road marshal assistant cadre.

He said applications to any of the cadres can be done through FRSC website (www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng).

However, a check on the portal Tuesday morning showed that the website is currently offline.

When this reported tried to log on to the site while filling this report, a message popped up thus, “Hmm. We’re having trouble finding that site.”

A quick tech check on the site showed that portal expired since July 2009 and has not been renewed.

When DAILY POST tried to reach the admin officer of the site, Osadeba Osadebamwen, his phone was switched off. Also, an email sent to him was not replied at the time of this report.

Meanwhile, intending applicants have lamented their inability to access the site.

Some of the applicants, while venting their anger online alleged foul play in the ongoing exercise.

One of the applicants, @Dunmayo63 wrote, “I am a graduate waiting for the job you both promised. I am becoming weary even trying to apply for the FRSC job application portal that is not opening.

Another, @fithest vented her frustration thus, “Everything in Naija must be unnecessarily hard! The FRSC recruitment portal isn’t responding; first I got a warning that the site isn’t secured and now I’m getting an error message.”

http://kikiotolu.com/frsc-portal-crashes-amid-recruitment-applicants-groan/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FRSC Portal Crashes Amid Recruitment, Applicants Groan by DonFreshmoney(m): 2:54pm On May 29, 2018
Mtcheeew. Next pls

Wooow.. happy democracy day to me. FTC in the democracy day, I wanna wish freedom to all those who are still waiting for the opportunity of FTC.

May GOD answer your prayers

1 Like

Re: FRSC Portal Crashes Amid Recruitment, Applicants Groan by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 29, 2018
Applicants should visit the website with a computer, not a mobile phone.

FRSC Recruitment| Requirements and How to Apply

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Portal Crashes Amid Recruitment, Applicants Groan by ahiarah: 2:54pm On May 29, 2018
Naija factor
Re: FRSC Portal Crashes Amid Recruitment, Applicants Groan by KingsJohnson(m): 2:54pm On May 29, 2018
Welcome to Nigeria grin grin
Re: FRSC Portal Crashes Amid Recruitment, Applicants Groan by StRichard(m): 2:54pm On May 29, 2018
Lol...crashed by lazy Nigerian youths ( in buhari's voice)

1 Like

Re: FRSC Portal Crashes Amid Recruitment, Applicants Groan by DIYhackers: 2:54pm On May 29, 2018
So many people looking for government work

1 Like

Re: FRSC Portal Crashes Amid Recruitment, Applicants Groan by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 29, 2018
the same road safety nairalanders come to criticize of collecting bribe every day, fighting offenders and causing road accidents; na im una still dey rush to apply for. I'm yet to see anyone openly declining this job. people dey weyn don openly decline popo and army, but road safety? every body wan join!!!

hunger really bad!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: FRSC Portal Crashes Amid Recruitment, Applicants Groan by Akinz0126(m): 2:55pm On May 29, 2018
Opari
Re: FRSC Portal Crashes Amid Recruitment, Applicants Groan by sirusX(m): 2:55pm On May 29, 2018
No be small hustle for jobs in naija
Re: FRSC Portal Crashes Amid Recruitment, Applicants Groan by mabaz(m): 2:55pm On May 29, 2018
Yeah. I cant continue
Re: FRSC Portal Crashes Amid Recruitment, Applicants Groan by Nedfed(m): 2:55pm On May 29, 2018
Why E no go crash when the job meant for just 2,000 people is being access by 150,000 people ehnnnnn.
Assuming this idiiiiot has ascent the Nigeria Peace Corps the traffic wud av reduce.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Portal Crashes Amid Recruitment, Applicants Groan by aylipple: 2:56pm On May 29, 2018
It wasn't up to 20mins ago that I successfully applied via the recruitment portal & received acknowledgment email; perhaps I was just lucky.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: FRSC Portal Crashes Amid Recruitment, Applicants Groan by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 29, 2018
grin
Re: FRSC Portal Crashes Amid Recruitment, Applicants Groan by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 29, 2018
angry
DonFreshmoney:
Mtcheeew. Next pls

Wooow.. happy democracy day to me. FTC in the democracy day, I wanna wish freedom to all those who are still waiting for the opportunity of FTC.

May GOD answer your prayers

1 Like

Re: FRSC Portal Crashes Amid Recruitment, Applicants Groan by ssikiru: 3:00pm On May 29, 2018
mtcheew undecided

what do you expect from a country like this
Re: FRSC Portal Crashes Amid Recruitment, Applicants Groan by DonFreshmoney(m): 3:01pm On May 29, 2018
Fukafuka:
angry

So what should I be doing abt that? I don't believe ur comment, I mean who believes lie mohd
Re: FRSC Portal Crashes Amid Recruitment, Applicants Groan by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 29, 2018
Just too many people ready to hit the ROAD.
Re: FRSC Portal Crashes Amid Recruitment, Applicants Groan by Nobody: 3:05pm On May 29, 2018
DonFreshmoney:

So what should I be doing abt that? I don't believe ur comment, I mean who believes lie mohd

1 Like

Re: FRSC Portal Crashes Amid Recruitment, Applicants Groan by Nobody: 3:05pm On May 29, 2018
Need the FRSC guys over at the crash site.
Re: FRSC Portal Crashes Amid Recruitment, Applicants Groan by jimotochukwuobi(m): 3:07pm On May 29, 2018
[b][/b]
These are bundle of lies. I'm on the same site, so as many others around me. Why do we like running down agencies and people without checking our facts. I'm sure none of those criticising here tried the site to see if it's true.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FRSC Portal Crashes Amid Recruitment, Applicants Groan by Lagbaja01(m): 3:10pm On May 29, 2018
The site is still working fine.....if you know, you know.

6 Likes

Re: FRSC Portal Crashes Amid Recruitment, Applicants Groan by mistalexzy: 3:10pm On May 29, 2018
aylipple:
It wasn't up to 20mins ago that I successfully applied via the recruitment portal & received acknowledgment email; perhaps I was just lucky.
I just filled my as well but I got a mail confirming my application, a code was sent to men I don't know if u got this code as well but have been get where am to enter d code on d portal. Anytime I click on application it keeps taking me back to the registration point. Pls help

4 Likes

Re: FRSC Portal Crashes Amid Recruitment, Applicants Groan by LockDown69(m): 3:12pm On May 29, 2018
This ish Nigeria *in Falz voice* grin
Re: FRSC Portal Crashes Amid Recruitment, Applicants Groan by Hesedar(m): 3:14pm On May 29, 2018
Same here!!!
Re: FRSC Portal Crashes Amid Recruitment, Applicants Groan by penzino(m): 3:15pm On May 29, 2018
If they have been creating jobs from day one, the number of applications would have reduced drastically....... God help nigeria
Re: FRSC Portal Crashes Amid Recruitment, Applicants Groan by Tenny05(m): 3:15pm On May 29, 2018
I just finished mine now
Re: FRSC Portal Crashes Amid Recruitment, Applicants Groan by emmiesky(m): 3:17pm On May 29, 2018
aylipple:

Please how long does it take to get the confirmation email after applying?
Re: FRSC Portal Crashes Amid Recruitment, Applicants Groan by GavelSlam: 3:19pm On May 29, 2018
Jobs, jobs and more jobs.
Re: FRSC Portal Crashes Amid Recruitment, Applicants Groan by kennytosin4: 3:19pm On May 29, 2018
I disagree with the crashing of a thing. I got registered successfully not quiet long via their official website. Nothing went wrong in the course of my registration.
Re: FRSC Portal Crashes Amid Recruitment, Applicants Groan by segebase(m): 3:19pm On May 29, 2018
Tenny05:
I just finished mine now

i just did d registration and i was sent a mail..where do i login

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Check If Your Name Is On The Npower Posting List On Npower Portal / 5 Tips For A Successful Modern Job Search / How Legally Binding Is An Employment Contract?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.