Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,940 members, 7,838,348 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Democracy Message To All Nairaland Christians ✟ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Democracy Message To All Nairaland Christians ✟ (242 Views)

Prophet T.B. Joshua: "Pray Against Interruption Of Democracy In Nigeria" / The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians / Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Democracy Message To All Nairaland Christians ✟ by GoodMuyis(m): 3:02pm On May 29, 2018
Psalm 122:6-9
+Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they shall prosper that love thee.
+Peace be within thy walls, and prosperity within thy palaces.
+For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.
+Because of the house of the LORD our God I will seek thy good.

I have seen people in this part of this world, who claim to be Bible believing Christian, O yes we are so called and we like it.
However, our attitude to our dear country is embarrassing, we called our country and the leader names, it should not be so, whatever befall the country, AS A CHRISTIAN not Atheist we owed our dear nation Prayers. You may have reservation for the leaders, yet you owe them your prayers

The Bible declare that You will prosper when you pray for your country

Peace be unto You all

(1) (Reply)

Holy Spirit Travel / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 06/06/18 / Before This Time Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.