Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,978 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

I'm A Banker, What Other Business Can I Venture Into? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I'm A Banker, What Other Business Can I Venture Into? (922 Views)

My Experience As A Banker / 8 Things You Need To Survive As A Banker / 5 Disadvantages Of Being A Banker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm A Banker, What Other Business Can I Venture Into? by badoh(m): 4:23pm On May 29, 2018
Good day all,
Please I need good advise. I work in the Bank but due to instability and insecurity in banking jobs, I want to know which other business I can venture into to give me another source of income. Just last week, a colleague of mine was disengaged unexpectedly. I work from 8am to 5pm everyday excluding weekends. I wish I could have a backup in case of any eventuality. Thank you.
Re: I'm A Banker, What Other Business Can I Venture Into? by Siki355(m): 4:28pm On May 29, 2018
set up a babing saloon very Lucrative
or open a boutique
Meanwhile How much do u ave at hand?
Re: I'm A Banker, What Other Business Can I Venture Into? by agarawu23(m): 4:28pm On May 29, 2018
Fish farming

1 Like

Re: I'm A Banker, What Other Business Can I Venture Into? by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 29, 2018
Bet9ja is more lucrative only if you are not the greedy type.
Re: I'm A Banker, What Other Business Can I Venture Into? by cutieme(m): 4:54pm On May 29, 2018
GutsOverFear:
This bet9ja how is the biz?Can u elaborate more on it?Who actually pays someone who won a bet?Is it from the small small money u accumulate per day u use in paying?
Re: I'm A Banker, What Other Business Can I Venture Into? by Asquare84(m): 4:57pm On May 29, 2018
GutsOverFear:

I am interested in establishing a bet9ja business can you advice me how to go about it
Re: I'm A Banker, What Other Business Can I Venture Into? by badoh(m): 5:05pm On May 29, 2018
Please help push this topic to front page. Many people are in my shoes especially bankers who are also stuck in this situation. We need to think outside the box and look for things we can do to fetch us additional source of income.
Re: I'm A Banker, What Other Business Can I Venture Into? by deltaboy247: 3:07am On May 30, 2018
Bet 9ja is lucrative but u need to question your value system. how do u intend to make side money is it from the loses of others or from creative ideas? as a banker you have got more better alternatives Just look around, make more contacts, pull resources together amongst friends. most good businesses today needs more than the average startup capital to survive. am talking from the perspective of a banker also. I use to have a bet shop until I realized how demoralizing it is for some of my customers who continually loose their hard earned money on a daily, weekly and monthly basis (that's where your commission comes from) so I decided to sell off the place because my conscience won't stop hurting me.
I have alot of business ideas that just need time and the right personnel to manage it. we can form a forum or whatsapp group based on our location then brainstorm to startup a viable business.if interested we can drop ur contacts then someone can handle the admin. thanks

1 Like

Re: I'm A Banker, What Other Business Can I Venture Into? by landsale: 9:43am On May 30, 2018
If you want to do part-time job at your free time, better use the internet to find a job that suite for you. Craigslist is a better place for that. Also, you can participate with selling bank credit card online or offline. Because of credit-cards offers, people wish to get them. And also, credit card is much popular these days.
Re: I'm A Banker, What Other Business Can I Venture Into? by Fxmanager(m): 11:28am On Jun 01, 2018
badoh:
Good day all,
Please I need good advise. I work in the Bank but due to instability and insecurity in banking jobs, I want to know which other business I can venture into to give me another source of income. Just last week, a colleague of mine was disengaged unexpectedly. I work from 8am to 5pm everyday excluding weekends. I wish I could have a backup in case of any eventuality. Thank you.
Check our profile signature and use the number there to contact us on whatsapp or calls. We have a lucrative passive/residual income earning opportunity for you.

(1) (Reply)

“my Mom Is Sweeter That Any Other Thing”: See Waiting Secondary School Boy / Personalty And Job Suitability / Is It Easier For One To Get A Job As An Nd Holder In Banks?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.