Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,399 members, 7,815,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Alex Slays In Matching Red Hair And Skirt!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alex Slays In Matching Red Hair And Skirt!! (34047 Views)

See How Serena Williams And Daughter Olympia Rock Matching Red Carpet Looks / Tonto Dikeh Goes Braless As She Rocks Newly Red Hair / Alex Slays In 3 Different Outfits To Host The Elevated Concert (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alex Slays In Matching Red Hair And Skirt!! by Infonews2: 5:17pm On May 29, 2018
Big brother naija star Asogwa Alexandra Amuche Sandra better known as Alex took to her social media page to show he she slays with her matching red hair and skirt.

source:https://www.infonewsnigeria.com/discussion/458/alex-slays-in-matching-hair-and-skirt?new=1

1 Like

Re: Alex Slays In Matching Red Hair And Skirt!! by megafone: 6:14pm On May 29, 2018
Hmmnn! Ha! How come my first FTC is about this 'thing', Oluwa epp mi cry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Slays In Matching Red Hair And Skirt!! by taiyesoul(f): 6:14pm On May 29, 2018
The Inscription on her Shirt tho:

Bitches= A female Dog.

So she's slaying as a female Mongrel?.

SMH!

3 Likes

Re: Alex Slays In Matching Red Hair And Skirt!! by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 29, 2018
Ok
Re: Alex Slays In Matching Red Hair And Skirt!! by kenzysmith: 6:14pm On May 29, 2018
This gold digger wey they find billionaires children to date make chioma no go make friend with this one if not sorry will be her name

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Slays In Matching Red Hair And Skirt!! by daniska3yaro(m): 6:15pm On May 29, 2018
Alex
Re: Alex Slays In Matching Red Hair And Skirt!! by Boyooosa(m): 6:15pm On May 29, 2018
Where is the slay?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Slays In Matching Red Hair And Skirt!! by package7(m): 6:15pm On May 29, 2018
Wetin be this grin

3 Likes

Re: Alex Slays In Matching Red Hair And Skirt!! by yinkus6750(m): 6:16pm On May 29, 2018
What's the main message here?
Re: Alex Slays In Matching Red Hair And Skirt!! by felzylix(m): 6:16pm On May 29, 2018
The only Alex i know Alex Iwobi that plays football.

What does this one play?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Slays In Matching Red Hair And Skirt!! by oyetunder(m): 6:16pm On May 29, 2018
undecided When you can decode how Nigerians are capable of making stars out of fireflies...then you shall know why the Country is so backward in all ways possible and impossible. Our leaders are not from another planets, they are just classical examples of how empty the brain of an average Nigerian is. Behold, from Giant of Africa to followers of Big Brother Africa.

4 Likes

Re: Alex Slays In Matching Red Hair And Skirt!! by shugacain: 6:17pm On May 29, 2018
did you noticed she stopped hastagging tolex after her breast was captured like bankyw and adesua

7 Likes

Re: Alex Slays In Matching Red Hair And Skirt!! by Yinxies(f): 6:17pm On May 29, 2018
Why is she bending her neck like that in the first pix... Na the slay be that undecided

5 Likes

Re: Alex Slays In Matching Red Hair And Skirt!! by Pentools(m): 6:17pm On May 29, 2018
That #yourfavouriteVillageGal blanked me up..
i see courage on that one.

1 Like

Re: Alex Slays In Matching Red Hair And Skirt!! by lonelydora: 6:17pm On May 29, 2018
She no even get better ukwu sef

1 Like

Re: Alex Slays In Matching Red Hair And Skirt!! by Nonnyflex(m): 6:17pm On May 29, 2018
Abeg I rushed to book a space only to find out that I have nothing to say to her.. So let me just respect myself

1 Like

Re: Alex Slays In Matching Red Hair And Skirt!! by dlondonbadboy: 6:17pm On May 29, 2018
Bitxhes would become believers...
Re: Alex Slays In Matching Red Hair And Skirt!! by Houseofglam7(f): 6:17pm On May 29, 2018
Looks trashy TBH

5 Likes

Re: Alex Slays In Matching Red Hair And Skirt!! by Emerald94(f): 6:17pm On May 29, 2018
undecided undecidedthis one self na news undecided

for this regime Buhari should pls take his change & give us our balance.
Biko me personally I'm not doing again!!!!!!!!😠😠🙄
Re: Alex Slays In Matching Red Hair And Skirt!! by UnApologeTic1: 6:18pm On May 29, 2018
Nice look girl.

1 Like

Re: Alex Slays In Matching Red Hair And Skirt!! by zolacoded(m): 6:18pm On May 29, 2018
@Op, I sure sey u neva get ur PVC as u dey so ooo.

Thinking of how vote a dullardi*ho out come 2019 see Wetin person dey post on a democracy day.

well, Wetin consign me for wetin no consign me anyways!!!

1 Like

Re: Alex Slays In Matching Red Hair And Skirt!! by George28(m): 6:18pm On May 29, 2018
felzylix:
The only Alex i know Alex Iwobi that plays football.

What does this one play?
Cricket grin

4 Likes

Re: Alex Slays In Matching Red Hair And Skirt!! by EmekaBlue(m): 6:19pm On May 29, 2018
Colour dressing girl
Re: Alex Slays In Matching Red Hair And Skirt!! by seunny4lif(m): 6:19pm On May 29, 2018
Very soon una stroy no go be news again
T-bOss too na news before but now cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Alex Slays In Matching Red Hair And Skirt!! by oshe11: 6:20pm On May 29, 2018
Yinxies:
Why is she bending her neck like that in the first pix... Na the slay be that undecided
No be una dey snap like stroke patient?wink
Re: Alex Slays In Matching Red Hair And Skirt!! by opeolu202: 6:21pm On May 29, 2018
Wa sphere omo
Red and black capsule

3 Likes

Re: Alex Slays In Matching Red Hair And Skirt!! by BlackHatNaija: 6:21pm On May 29, 2018
That message is unnecessary. She's slaying more nowadays than being productive.

1 Like

Re: Alex Slays In Matching Red Hair And Skirt!! by naijjaman(m): 6:22pm On May 29, 2018
Enough is Enough. This picture is better cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Alex Slays In Matching Red Hair And Skirt!! by YeyeGirl(f): 6:23pm On May 29, 2018
shugacain:
did you noticed she stopped hastagging tolex after her breast was captured like bankyw and adesua
Tobi exposed that pix so she fit free am... Dude done tire walai...
Re: Alex Slays In Matching Red Hair And Skirt!! by YeyeGirl(f): 6:23pm On May 29, 2018
Yinxies:
Lol NECK SLAY

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe & Lanre Gentry In War Of Words As Divorce Gets Messier / Leo Dasilva: 'Fine Boy Like Us, Dey No Dey Rush Us because Of Heartbreak' / Davido Just Signed Idowest to DMW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.