Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Some People Do Not Respect The Holy Month Of Ramadan. - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Some People Do Not Respect The Holy Month Of Ramadan. (421 Views)

1k Per Person Per Day In The Holy Month Of Ramadan / Making Quarantine A Qur'antime In The Holy Month / The Nafilat In The Night Of Ramadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Some People Do Not Respect The Holy Month Of Ramadan. by Alhajiemeritus: 8:44pm On May 29, 2018
As-salam alaikum wa rahamatullah, I just realized recently that not all people respect the holy month of Ramadan and they have no taqwa.
I have always thought all Hausas are pious Muslims(pardon me if it seems tribalistic, I don't mean it to be) that will at least fear Allah in this holy month, but alas I have been so wrong.
I only went out for a few hours, can you imagine these people burgled my room and stole my laptop, my watch and my bag inside Ramadan?
They couldn't get in through my door, so they found a loophole in my kitchen window and entered through the burglary(Only Allah know how they did that).
Why would anyone steal or rob others and especially inside Ramadan?
It beats my imagination.
Thanks for reading, I'm happier that I've let this out.
Re: Some People Do Not Respect The Holy Month Of Ramadan. by AlBaqir(m): 2:52am On May 30, 2018
Alhajiemeritus:
As-salam alaikum wa rahamatullah, I just realized recently that not all people respect the holy month of Ramadan and they have no taqwa.
I have always thought all Hausas are pious Muslims(pardon me if it seems tribalistic, I don't mean it to be) that will at least fear Allah in this holy month, but alas I have been so wrong.
I only went out for a few hours, can you imagine these people burgled my room and stole my laptop, my watch and my bag inside Ramadan?
They couldn't get in through my door, so they found a loophole in my kitchen window and entered through the burglary(Only Allah know how they did that).
It beats my imagination.

First, sorry for the loss of properties. Alhamdulillah it's not your faith or life that was lost. May Allah provide you more beneficial wealth and properties.

Second, irrespective of our tribe, skin color or language, human remains human with good and evil qualities. So don't imagine one tribe is better than the other although percentage may vary.

You can imagine even at the holiest place on earth, kaaba, people steal. Even on the day of Arafat where ONLY presence without any worship guarantees forgiveness of past sins. Yet some people are there to steal.

It is only he who fears and remembers Allah, the All-seeing, constantly that refrains from all immoral and evil acts. Sometimes one get overpowered by Satan or it might be gafla (forgetfulness), but there is repentance on conditions that for example things stolen be returned and resolution that one will not return to such evil act.

Third, don't worry sir, you will get them back in Qiyamat unless you forgive which is better for Allah will pardon and cover your defects also.

1 Like

Re: Some People Do Not Respect The Holy Month Of Ramadan. by proudevil: 7:24am On Jun 05, 2018
Alhajiemeritus:
It beats my imagination.
bigot ,why saying sorry, I don't even know whether I'm a Muslim its because of people like you,even if you living among the direct descendant of bayyajida the father of the Hausa's you wouldn't have generalized it...I'm not Hausa,I dont even know much about the religion, I fast when I like but I pray for guidance..I might even reply now what of those reading this but can't reply.

(1) (Reply)

Lest They Torture The Islamic Education In Nigeria / Prince Khaled Didn't Make Any Statement On African Pilgrims - Saudi Arabia / Everyone Of You Is A Sherperd And Responsible To His Flock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.