Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

The State Of Muslims When They Try To Put Mohammed And Islam In The Bible (pix) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The State Of Muslims When They Try To Put Mohammed And Islam In The Bible (pix) (657 Views)

Daddy Freeze: The ANIMAL FARM Is More Important Than The BIBLE (pix) :o / Benny Hinn: 'Islam In Nigeria, Evil Powers Will Be Defeated' / Comparison Of Proof Of God, Jesus, Mohammed And Great Mortal Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The State Of Muslims When They Try To Put Mohammed And Islam In The Bible (pix) by peteregwu(m): 10:02pm On May 29, 2018
I just get tired whenever I hear Muslims claiming that Mohammed was prophesied in the Bible and the latest now is that they are now saying that Jesus is even a Muslim.

Guys, what is exactly the problem of Muslims. Are they just deeply confused or are they on drugs. I have read in the Bible from Genesis to revelation severally and nothing like Mohammed or Islam. Many pastors, evangelist, Christian prophets, even Jesus disciples etc all preached Jesus and not Islam or Mohammed.

Precise Christianity and Jesus have been existing more than 600yrs before Islam came into existence through Mohammed.

So I decided to bring up this image below to show the confusion of Muslims and Islam trying to include Islam and Mohammed in the Bible.

John 14:1-11 KJV
"Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. [2] In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so , I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. [3] And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also. [4] And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know. [5] Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way? [6] Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. [7] If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him. [8] Philip saith unto him, Lord, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us. [9] Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then , Shew us the Father? [10] Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. [11] Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake."

Re: The State Of Muslims When They Try To Put Mohammed And Islam In The Bible (pix) by kmaster007: 12:14am On May 30, 2018
go find the old testament... all dis Bible of now adays as Been re-write
Re: The State Of Muslims When They Try To Put Mohammed And Islam In The Bible (pix) by obonujoker(m): 2:27am On May 30, 2018
Lol........
Re: The State Of Muslims When They Try To Put Mohammed And Islam In The Bible (pix) by Kenneth4u205(m): 6:19am On May 30, 2018
peteregwu:
I just get tired whenever I hear Muslims claiming that Mohammed was prophesied in the Bible and the latest now is that they are now saying that Jesus is even a Muslim.

Guys, what is exactly the problem of Muslims. Are they just deeply confused or are they on drugs. I have read in the Bible from Genesis to revelation severally and nothing like Mohammed or Islam. Many pastors, evangelist, Christian prophets, even Jesus disciples etc all preached Jesus and not Islam or Mohammed.

Precise Christianity and Jesus have been existing more than 600yrs before Islam came into existence through Mohammed.

So I decided to bring up this image below to show the confusion of Muslims and Islam trying to include Islam and Mohammed in the Bible.

John 14:1-11 KJV
"Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. [2] In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so , I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. [3] And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also. [4] And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know. [5] Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way? [6] Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. [7] If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him. [8] Philip saith unto him, Lord, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us. [9] Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then , Shew us the Father? [10] Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. [11] Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake."
I will explain to you where Muslim got that wrong information.just like we have in the new testament the gospel of mathew,Mark, Luke and john.There is another book called the gospel of barnabas who claimed to be among the twelve disciples of Jesus .This book was rejected as false or apocrypha during the compilation or canonization of the bible. But Muslim claimed that this gospel of barnabas is the only genuine gospel because The name of their prophet Muhammad was predicted in it.This gospel of barnabas is full of false doctrines that align with the teachings in the Quran. in that false book,Jesus said that he was not the messiah,only a prophet.Then Jesus predicted that another messiah who will be called prophet Muhammad will come after him .The false gospel even that Jesus did not died on the cross.That he miraculously escaped from the cross and Judas Iscariot was captured and crucified instead .This book of Barnabas is what Muslim claim to be the only genuine christian gospel.That all other gospel was either doctored or faked.So when Muslim tells you that the name of Muhammad was mentioned in the bible ,they are ignorantly referring to heretic false book of gospel of barnabas.

1 Like

Re: The State Of Muslims When They Try To Put Mohammed And Islam In The Bible (pix) by peteregwu(m): 8:11pm On May 30, 2018
Kenneth4u205:
I will explain to you where Muslim got that wrong information.just like we have in the new testament the gospel of mathew,Mark, Luke and john.There is another book called the gospel of barnabas who claimed to be among the twelve disciples of Jesus .This book was rejected as false or apocrypha during the compilation or canonization of the bible. But Muslim claimed that this gospel of barnabas is the only genuine gospel because The name of their prophet Muhammad was predicted in it.This gospel of barnabas is full of false doctrines that align with the teachings in the Quran. in that false book,Jesus said that he was not the messiah,only a prophet.Then Jesus predicted that another messiah who will be called prophet Muhammad will come after him .The false gospel even that Jesus did not died on the cross.That he miraculously escaped from the cross and Judas Iscariot was captured and crucified instead .This book of Barnabas is what Muslim claim to be the only genuine christian gospel.That all other gospel was either doctored or faked.So when Muslim tells you that the name of Muhammad was mentioned in the bible ,they are ignorantly referring to heretic false book of gospel of barnabas.

Muslims are funny, they are so illogical and don't ake use of their common sense. grin
Re: The State Of Muslims When They Try To Put Mohammed And Islam In The Bible (pix) by tartar9(m): 11:31pm On May 30, 2018
Which xtian Bible
You mean the Jewish Torah?
Re: The State Of Muslims When They Try To Put Mohammed And Islam In The Bible (pix) by peteregwu(m): 9:23pm On Jun 02, 2018
tartar9:
Which xtian Bible
You mean the Jewish Torah?

Even the two, nothing like Mohammed or Islam there.
Re: The State Of Muslims When They Try To Put Mohammed And Islam In The Bible (pix) by ysyowel(m): 9:47pm On Jun 02, 2018
Kenneth4u205:

grin just say the gospel that Muslims created in order to confuse themselves the more, in the gospel their are so many errors in it, this include geographical error, the fool(s) who wrote the book doesn't even know locations and cities, he confused the Arabian cities with that of Israel as if they were all in Israel.
Re: The State Of Muslims When They Try To Put Mohammed And Islam In The Bible (pix) by tartar9(m): 11:21pm On Jun 02, 2018
peteregwu:

Even the two, nothing like Mohammed or Islam there.
Then there is nothing like Jesus or Christianity in the JEWISH torah/scriptures either.
Re: The State Of Muslims When They Try To Put Mohammed And Islam In The Bible (pix) by tartar9(m): 11:30pm On Jun 02, 2018
ysyowel:

grin just say the gospel that Muslims created in order to confuse themselves the more, in the gospel their are so many errors in it, this include geographical error, the fool(s) who wrote the book doesn't even know locations and cities, he confused the Arabian cities with that of Israel as if they were all in Israel.
Who says Muslims were the ones you created it;it even contradicts Islam in some aspects that even the most ignorant Muslim should be aware of.
The thing is that your so-called canonical gospels are also replete with errors...you can't have it both ways.

(1) (Reply)

Major Differences Between Christianity And Islam / This Imam Is Fighting Radical Islam To Build Peace With Christians, Jews / Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About ‘coming Out Of A Hole’ Gets Twitter Agog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.