Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

University Of Lagos Students' Forum Launched - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / University Of Lagos Students' Forum Launched (1434 Views)

Unifore Launched New Touchpad Wireless Alarm Systems Two-way Communication / 9ja's Most Beautiful College Website Launched! / www.amazonaffiliatestore.tk Is Launched (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

University Of Lagos Students' Forum Launched by debscom(m): 4:36am On Mar 20, 2007
Greatest Akokite, Articulate Nigerian students it is my great pleasure to officially announced to the whole member of Nairaland that a universal chat Network that accommodates the entire Unilag, Nigerian and world Students at large has been officially designed and launched by me. The forum Which is highly endorsed by the appropriate authority i.e Dean of Students affairs, VC Unilag and all other appropriate authority. It is Tagged: www.unilagstudentsforum.net . The Programme is dedicated to Unilag students and the entire students community at large . Our aim is to unite all Nigerian Students and students across the world together on a single chat network.
It is open to all students free. Register, create a profile, introduce Yourselves continue to chat. Join now a trial will convince u. For futher information, Enquiry, sponsorship and adverts contact Debo on 08033947904, or info@debscomtech.com. One Love

(1) (Reply)

How To Install Antivirus In Your Flash, Ipod And Mp3/mp4 / Do You Want To Live , Work And Study In U.s.a. / Dirty Cheap Pentium 4 & Pentium M Laptops For All Nigerians!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.