Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,296 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Why I Won't Apply For FRSC Job - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Why I Won't Apply For FRSC Job (33179 Views)

Link Here To Apply For FRSC Recruitment 2023/2024 / More Nigerians Applying For FRSC 2018 Recruitment Than Previous Years / Who Has Completed FRSC Job Application For Degree Holders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Won't Apply For FRSC Job by oloyede90(m): 8:17am On May 30, 2018
I have written d exams of all these govt agencies, I have been to all their headquarters for interview because I always pass their exams. but at the end they will not call. 2016 DSS called from abuja and right on the phone they exchanged my name with someone else. stupid government, stupid country. I don move on joor. FRSC my foot. am above you now

6 Likes

Re: Why I Won't Apply For FRSC Job by Nobody: 8:18am On May 30, 2018
ITbomb:
New graduates would always rush it
2014 and below graduates who know how far will be looking at the application portal like
new graduate like me ko? *winks*
Re: Why I Won't Apply For FRSC Job by Viking007(m): 8:20am On May 30, 2018
indoorlove:
While are people like this.. I felt bad that just because of 100k someone would have to go through so much stress and will only wanted to help. Please check your mind.. I don't have time for women that's why I am who I am today.
They are all jobless trolls. All you need do is ignore them.
Re: Why I Won't Apply For FRSC Job by donromanus: 8:21am On May 30, 2018
I will try this year and I believe the that, that same God that drives away flies from the tailess cow will frustrate them until the give me the job..

1 Like

Re: Why I Won't Apply For FRSC Job by Duru009(m): 8:22am On May 30, 2018
Keep on tryng papilo, I no say one day you go make us proud ....

1 Like

Re: Why I Won't Apply For FRSC Job by indoorlove(m): 8:23am On May 30, 2018
Viking007:
They are all jobless trolls. All you need do is ignore them.
Thanks
Re: Why I Won't Apply For FRSC Job by GuntersChain(m): 8:26am On May 30, 2018
don't waste your mb and time because before they published the advert they have already shared the slot among themselves. this advert is a criteria in recruitment that's why they placed it.

1 Like

Re: Why I Won't Apply For FRSC Job by Mightyify(m): 8:32am On May 30, 2018
jtjohn:

I feel your pain, just apply anything can happen...I graduated since 2012 up til now still have no job, My Dad was a senior staff in NNPC (Retired) and once a Pengassan chairman at warri chapter and my mum worked at Nigeria prison service (NPS) as a senior Staff...But look at me over 6 years of graduation no job......Just be patient my dear.....Always Read this verse in the bible... Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says Yahweh, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you hope and a future.

How is this even possible? What about us that none of our parents are into civil service? Wahala dey oh

3 Likes

Re: Why I Won't Apply For FRSC Job by OhiOfIhima: 8:34am On May 30, 2018
idu1:
Go and be selling eja kika and forget this people.

Awe Yor.... I sight u brother
Re: Why I Won't Apply For FRSC Job by nkwuocha1: 8:36am On May 30, 2018
jtjohn:

I feel your pain, just apply anything can happen...I graduated since 2012 up til now still have no job, My Dad was a senior staff in NNPC (Retired) and once a Pengassan chairman at warri chapter and my mum worked at Nigeria prison service (NPS) as a senior Staff...But look at me over 6 years of graduation no job......Just be patient my dear.....Always Read this verse in the bible... Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says Yahweh, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you hope and a future.

Wow!
Are You sure you exploited those family opportunity well?I cant have such parents and still be jobless.You relaxed,expecting they had fix you up.If na me get such parents,I would have now have at least a mini domestic gas station for home cylinder refill.

5 Likes

Re: Why I Won't Apply For FRSC Job by nkwuocha1: 8:37am On May 30, 2018
Mightyify:

How is this even possible? What about us that none of our parents are into civil service? Wahala dey oh

The guy no sharp!
Na sit down look him dey do.
Ordinary kerosene depot him no get!pegassan chairman in a place like warri?? embarassed embarassedAnd he is looking for job?!?!

Jesus Christ!

4 Likes

Re: Why I Won't Apply For FRSC Job by Caseless: 8:37am On May 30, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
grin grin grin i almost killed myself in the Last FRSC recruitment in 72 Battalion Makurdi embarassed,where i ran almost 5km in 2 minutes hoping they would pick me because i'm physically fit. But Alas lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
5km in less than 2 minutes? You're a liar.

You want to contest the governorship of imo, why are applying for jobs again? You're a broke contestant?

4 Likes

Re: Why I Won't Apply For FRSC Job by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:42am On May 30, 2018
tell your FG to provide job for everyone,
how they do it is not my concern, it is their own cup of tea.

1 Like

Re: Why I Won't Apply For FRSC Job by tizzdi(m): 8:47am On May 30, 2018
chrisb2r200:

As long as him fit secure the job for her , no p....after all the babe dey lash for fun ...why not lash for a Job
u guys make stupid degrading comments about women alot..wats wrong with u..if dats ur sis would u say d same??..dont be a clown

1 Like

Re: Why I Won't Apply For FRSC Job by chrisb2r200: 8:53am On May 30, 2018
tizzdi:
u guys make stupid degrading comments about women alot..wats wrong with u..if dats ur sis would u say d same??..dont be a clown
Shout up. Whether I make the comment or not..she will still do it if she want...hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Why I Won't Apply For FRSC Job by KDCityForum(f): 9:03am On May 30, 2018
Video- How To Successfully Complete & Submit FRSC 2018 Recruitment Application

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYGwH1g6Lwg
Re: Why I Won't Apply For FRSC Job by Damfostopper(m): 9:08am On May 30, 2018
EDOPRO:
go get ur PVC, if u need a job. this government has failed in providing jobs for the lazy youth.
so izzit the new government that will provide jobs??

how sure that there will be jobs....

corrupt nation...pvc bla bla bla

Re: Why I Won't Apply For FRSC Job by Chukaholic: 9:08am On May 30, 2018
I share your plight. Mine was even after applying for like two different federal government jobs for which I was never given a feedback much less invited for an assessment that I gave up on such applications. Move on already, Nigerians still thrive without government jobs.

1 Like

Re: Why I Won't Apply For FRSC Job by lunacol(m): 9:10am On May 30, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
grin grin grin i almost killed myself in the Last FRSC recruitment in 72 Battalion Makurdi embarassed,where i ran almost 5km in 2 minutes hoping they would pick me because i'm physically fit. But Alas lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Misplaced priority.Your skills are already exposed.Why not start an intensive training on long distance races,there are many Marathon races worldwide even in Nigeria you can participate and excel.Do you know you can win the Nigerian price of the upcoming 2019 Lagos/Access Bank Marathon if you focus and train.Many discard their passion in order to get a paid job.No connection,no IM in Long distance races.Don't neglect your sprinting skills,it can take you to places.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Won't Apply For FRSC Job by ADRIAN88(m): 9:11am On May 30, 2018
As for me, my uniform-wearing days have long been over. I just cant.

Re: Why I Won't Apply For FRSC Job by sshyne(m): 9:13am On May 30, 2018
While I was still in secondary school, I always thought I would get a job easily after graduation from University. My dad works with the ministry of defense that time and he knows a lot of top officers in the army. I never knew i was deceiving myself.

Now am facing reality, after my completion of NYSC in 2015 I have applied for every vacancy but gov and private but nothing to show. At a point in 2015 someone told me a man had a slot for civil defence that if I get employed I would pay him my first salary I said if he wants 3month I would give him, only if he will call me tomorrow.

The point is while looking for a job just try and look for a business you can be doing that will grow with time, because if you are not careful you will spend 10years of your life looking for jobs without achieving anything.

Currently, the jobs people offer me is to teach in private school doe less than 50k. I have to turn them down because I can't leave my business for a job that will take my time just to be paid 50k and below.

6 Likes

Re: Why I Won't Apply For FRSC Job by triplebaba: 9:13am On May 30, 2018
Aeesha2:
Dear Naira landers , I graduated from university in 2012 and ever since then there has been no federal government job openings that I did not and have not applied for but not even a call or a message to tell me " o girl, we don't want to employ you". NNPC, DPR, NIM, etc. same story.
To start a business I applied for a loan of 100k in BOI since June 2017 but the last time I received a loan was been processed was in October 2017.
FrRSC portal is open now and I have been receiving calls to go and apply. But se Ogun laye ni?
I said I don't want to waste my hope and data.
BUT if you know that you have a LONG LEG as specified by the Federal government of Nigeria, please, encourage me.

Just have Faith....fast a day, if it's urs u will be shortlisted.
Re: Why I Won't Apply For FRSC Job by sshyne(m): 9:13am On May 30, 2018
While I was still in secondary school, I always thought I would get a job easily after graduation from University. My dad works with the ministry of defense that time and he knows a lot of top officers in the army. I never knew i was deceiving myself.

Now am facing reality, after my completion of NYSC in 2015 I have applied for every vacancy but gov and private but nothing to show. At a point in 2015 someone told me a man had a slot for civil defence that if I get employed I would pay him my first salary I said if he wants 3month I would give him, only if he will call me tomorrow.

The point is while looking for a job just try and look for a business you can be doing that will grow with time, because if you are not careful you will spend 10years of your life looking for jobs without achieving anything.

Currently, the jobs people offer me is to teach in private school with less than 50k salary . I have to turn them down because I can't leave my business for a job that will take my time just to be paid 50k and below.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Won't Apply For FRSC Job by Xmen149(m): 9:17am On May 30, 2018
I know someone last month that got appointment in FRSC and has resumed this month ..people be receiving them self,..

1 Like

Re: Why I Won't Apply For FRSC Job by lolybaby(f): 9:29am On May 30, 2018
indoorlove:
I don't have job for her or anyone. But since she is interested in a business I might loan her the 100k provided she has a viable business and be willing to sign an agreement.
can you loan me 150000k to start my own biz

1 Like

Re: Why I Won't Apply For FRSC Job by Bomgirl(f): 9:37am On May 30, 2018
lereinter:

just apply for the fun

I applied for a govt job for fun 3 years ago. Like play like joke, I got shortlisted for test, then interview.... I'll be 2 years in the job soon.

I knew NO ONE in that office before applying. In fact, I saw the link here in nairaland.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Won't Apply For FRSC Job by Nobody: 9:45am On May 30, 2018
To be fateful, loya and onest grin
OrestesDante:
angry angry angry

☣ ☠

I don't know why. My mind doesn't move with these so called federal government jobs. The vacancies have been slotted already to top government officials. Only few spaces are available to the ignorant general public. Unless you are tentacled....

I pledge to Nigeria my country grin

☣ ☠

Re: Why I Won't Apply For FRSC Job by IMASTEX: 9:48am On May 30, 2018
Aeesha2:
I said I don't want to waste my hope and data.
BUT if you know that you have a LONG LEG as specified by the Federal government of Nigeria, please, encourage me.

Questions you need to ask are:
1. When was the last time FRSC made an open invite?
2. Have there not be intakes from that time till now?
3. How come FRSC and other federal government MDA's are inviting publicly now?
4. How did those new intakes that always get in nearly every year get into the system?
5. Why are there always vacancies from FG whenever election is close?

My sister Nigeria is a scam. Just do anything you can for yourself and forget about the existence of a government in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Won't Apply For FRSC Job by Nobody: 9:54am On May 30, 2018
indoorlove:
I don't have job for her or anyone. But since she is interested in a business I might loan her the 100k provided she has a viable business and be willing to sign an agreement.
She needs to sign an agreement for 100k? �
Re: Why I Won't Apply For FRSC Job by dinosmiles(m): 9:54am On May 30, 2018
gr8solex:

Now 800k. Was asked if I can pay. Smh

800k for road safety work?
Re: Why I Won't Apply For FRSC Job by nanauju(f): 9:59am On May 30, 2018
OrestesDante:
angry angry angry

☣ ☠

I don't know why. My mind doesn't move with these so called federal government jobs. The vacancies have been slotted already to top government officials. Only few spaces are available to the ignorant general public. Unless you are tentacled....

I pledge to Nigeria my country grin

☣ ☠

Hahaha... Trust me, there are none @ all reserved for the general public. NONE! Even those who know somebody, e never even sure for them. Someone I know gave a senator who was in charge of that committee responsible for Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment, documents for assistance but still no show. I gave up on govt jobs in my first and last trial last year when I applied for immigration.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

HURRAY!!! DPR Has Started Calling Successful Candidates After 3 Years. / We Are Seeking Online Tutors(Teach Skills Online) / 2017 Graduate Recruitment At Dangote Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.