Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,302 members, 7,864,455 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:27 PM

Bobrisky Threatens To Pay Thugs To Beat Up Actor Uche Maduagwu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Threatens To Pay Thugs To Beat Up Actor Uche Maduagwu (452 Views)

Davido Accuses Seyi Makinde Of Bringing Thugs To Disrupt Osun PDP Primary / Bobrisky Threatens To Arrest Zfancy After Pranking Him & Posting Unedited Video / "Why Should We Vote You" Actor Uche Maduagwu Blast Banky W For Contesting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Threatens To Pay Thugs To Beat Up Actor Uche Maduagwu by Lautechgossip(m): 6:39am On May 30, 2018
​It seems two of Nigeria’s most controversial social media celebrities are at war nigerian Bobrisky has had enough with Nollywood Actor Uche Maduagwu and he is ready to take their online beef to the streets.

The Nigerian crossdresser has threatened to pay to beat up the controversial actor who has been coming for him on social media. Bobrisky added that after the deed has been done, he will hand himself over to the police.

“Hey Idiot, u don’t worth my attention because its obvious u are an attention seeker. U look dirty and unkept. U have been trying to get my attention long time ago, congrats! U finally got it. All dis rubbish u keep writing about me on your disgusting page, i’m not moved a bit so continue. But very soon u will get heavy beating of your life that u will never forget because it is a service i paid for. After the beating i will now surrrender myself to the police, that i am behind it.. Cheers”

See the screenshot below.

http://kikiotolu.com/bobrisky-threatens-to-pay-thugs-to-beat-up-actor-uche-maduagwu/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique Fynestboi

Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Pay Thugs To Beat Up Actor Uche Maduagwu by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:39am On May 30, 2018
Too much mouth.......

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Pay Thugs To Beat Up Actor Uche Maduagwu by Java001: 6:41am On May 30, 2018
grin
Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Pay Thugs To Beat Up Actor Uche Maduagwu by Blakjewelry(m): 6:42am On May 30, 2018
That is former ugly side speaking, you can change the skin not the man inside

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Pay Thugs To Beat Up Actor Uche Maduagwu by Nobody: 6:44am On May 30, 2018
this two attention seekers again.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Pay Thugs To Beat Up Actor Uche Maduagwu by Nobody: 6:47am On May 30, 2018
shocked

How can a man pay another to fight for him Isn't he ashamed of himself Or just cos he's being deceiving himself with his style of grooming he thinks we've lost our memory

Man to man go do it angry

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Pay Thugs To Beat Up Actor Uche Maduagwu by SAMBARRY: 6:59am On May 30, 2018
2 clowns. cheesy

Cc bobrisky the nigerian police have no chills o.this one youre ranting.police cell is not hotel room o wink

Infact let them not even rope another charge aside assault on you.respect yourself boy,sorry girl tongue
Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Pay Thugs To Beat Up Actor Uche Maduagwu by nzeobi(m): 7:21am On May 30, 2018
what not engage him in a physical combat since his a fellow man.
Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Pay Thugs To Beat Up Actor Uche Maduagwu by Nobody: 7:25am On May 30, 2018
angry angry angry

☣ ☠

Bobrisky English na die. Which one is unkept??

And the kain confidence wey hin go take talk am Ehn? grin

He knows the Nigerian police knows nothing but money. Once he gives them money, they'll compromise.

☣ ☠
Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Pay Thugs To Beat Up Actor Uche Maduagwu by LeHMaR(m): 7:37am On May 30, 2018
Contradicting statements, i just don't get it.
From "you don't worth my attention" to "congrats, you finally got it.
From "i'm not moved by your write ups" to "i've paid for you to be dealt with"
Did Bobrisky bleach his brain too?
Re: Bobrisky Threatens To Pay Thugs To Beat Up Actor Uche Maduagwu by GuntersChain(m): 8:59am On May 30, 2018
why pay thugs to beat him up, then report yourself to the police. that's is called waste of time, you can use the police to do the job than using thugs.

(1) (Reply)

Top 3 Individuals With Highest Instagram Followers / A Letter To Falz On The Hijab Issue / Olamide X Phyno – Road To Russia 2018 “dem Go Hear Am”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.