Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Love Is The Way - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Love Is The Way (293 Views)

Young John – Latest Album Love Is Not Enough Mp3 Download / These Images Will Surely Change The Way You View The World / See The Way Burglars Dug Underground Tunnel To Burgle This Boutique In Sapele 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Love Is The Way by fidelisCD1(m): 6:54am On May 30, 2018
The streets looked scanty and the stores were all locked up. To buy even a sachet of water you'll have to go some distances. It was an artificial hardship created by the absence of neighbors. That was when it dawn on me that everyone has a role to play.

Majority of them had traveled for the Christmas and new year celebrations though the festive period has elapsed with few days past,so many people are yet to return to their various places of job and businesses. Just then I realized how important these people are,how easy they had made shopping to be and more.

Truth is,if God should let us have our ways,we will someday discover some people we once disdained or eliminated in our lives are some how very important to making lives easier for us.
HAVE YOU EVER IMAGINED WALKING OUT OF YOUR HOUSE TO KNOW YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE ON THE STREET, YOUR CAR IS THE ONLY ONE ON THE ROAD, YOU'RE THE ONLY GOVERNOR & PRESIDENT OF YOURSELF etc.!. How would life look like?

You can't live this World alone. You need me as much as I need you. STOP THE WARS AND HELP THE HELPLESS AND TOGETHER WE CAN MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE.
Love Is The Way and GOD IS LOVE.
Support PROJECT MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE by Fidelis C.Dafe email Fideliscd@gmail.com.
Get LOVE IS THE WAY song by Fidelis C.Dafe.
Please share till every violent person and people who should work for peace are reached.
God bless you.
https://tradiio.com/fidelis-cdafe-the-unending-praise-crew/love-is-the-way-fidelis-cdafe-ft-oma-kowor-malachi?utm_source=tradiio&utm_campaign=other&utm_medium=android #tradiio

Re: Love Is The Way by youngest85(m): 6:56am On May 30, 2018
Issa poem

(1) (Reply)

Osun 2018, Our Position R-connect / Set The Right Example! / Why Buhari Called Oshiomhole ‘lion’, Developed Likeness For Former Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.