Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

FRSC Job Applicants To Write JAMB Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FRSC Job Applicants To Write JAMB Test (13285 Views)

New Trend Alert!! Companies Now Taking Advantage Of Job Applicants!! / Why I Won't Apply For FRSC Job / Who Has Completed FRSC Job Application For Degree Holders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

FRSC Job Applicants To Write JAMB Test by fabinfos(f): 6:55am On May 30, 2018
​Few days after it conducted a test for applicants seeking recruitment into the Nigeria Police Force, JAMB is set to conduct a similar test for the Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC).

The board’s Head, Media and Information, Dr Fabian Benjamin, made the disclosure in an interview on Sunday in Lagos.

Benjamin said that the patronage by FRSC resulted from the success the board recorded in the recent conduct of recruitment test for the police.

“The corp marshal was at the board a few days ago, where he expressed confidence in the conduct of such third party examination by the board.

“He solicited for a partnership with the board to conduct the corp’s examination coming up soon.

“The examination is for three cadres – officers, marshal inspectorate and road marshal assistant cadres,” Benjamin said.

He advised the prospective candidates for the examination to adhere strictly to instructions to avoid unfounded speculations.

http://kikiotolu.com/frsc-job-applicants-to-write-jambs-test/

Re: FRSC Job Applicants To Write JAMB Test by fabinfos(f): 8:23am On May 30, 2018

1 Like

Re: FRSC Job Applicants To Write JAMB Test by fabinfos(f): 8:23am On May 30, 2018
smiley hmmmmm
Re: FRSC Job Applicants To Write JAMB Test by sukar886: 8:43am On May 30, 2018
as if he will pass the test

3 Likes

Re: FRSC Job Applicants To Write JAMB Test by Pojomojo: 10:54am On May 30, 2018
My sister, dating one loyal man will make you a bigger girl than gathering 11 cheap fuckboys. One Lionel Messi is better than the entire Arsenal team

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FRSC Job Applicants To Write JAMB Test by Jaytecq(m): 10:54am On May 30, 2018
hmmm... na wah
Re: FRSC Job Applicants To Write JAMB Test by UNIZIK1stSon(m): 10:54am On May 30, 2018
This is Nigeria - In Falz Voice cry cry cry

Warning! Don't Click This!!!! Unless You are above 18...!!
Re: FRSC Job Applicants To Write JAMB Test by SleakBuzzPR: 10:55am On May 30, 2018
Don't be surprised if it's all a prank to enrol you back into a University.

Surpriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiise!!!!!!! Back to 100level.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FRSC Job Applicants To Write JAMB Test by WenysAD(f): 10:55am On May 30, 2018
No wahala
Re: FRSC Job Applicants To Write JAMB Test by SirLakes: 10:56am On May 30, 2018
Lol grin Fuckery
Re: FRSC Job Applicants To Write JAMB Test by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:57am On May 30, 2018
I hope it is applicable to the North as well

No to quota system

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FRSC Job Applicants To Write JAMB Test by tommykiwi(m): 10:57am On May 30, 2018
They have already selected those they want secretly except you no know 9ja well.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Job Applicants To Write JAMB Test by Chuukwudi(m): 10:57am On May 30, 2018
Ụka agwula nụ! grin
Re: FRSC Job Applicants To Write JAMB Test by Phenotech(m): 10:57am On May 30, 2018
We don hear!
Re: FRSC Job Applicants To Write JAMB Test by Mekanus(m): 10:58am On May 30, 2018
JAMB test for those without LONG LEG that will still not get the job. Those with LONG LEG will get the job even without the damn JAMB shiit.

5 Likes

Re: FRSC Job Applicants To Write JAMB Test by sweetlaw: 10:58am On May 30, 2018
interesting......provided those conducting the exams knows the answers

1 Like

Re: FRSC Job Applicants To Write JAMB Test by Kissup(f): 11:02am On May 30, 2018
After writing test what's next?who do you know embarassed
Re: FRSC Job Applicants To Write JAMB Test by millionboi2: 11:03am On May 30, 2018
Good
Re: FRSC Job Applicants To Write JAMB Test by dapaiks: 11:05am On May 30, 2018
i write JAMB to enter school
I go still write JAMB to get job
very soon now i go write JAMB before they pay me salary after getting the job.
nawaoooh this country which way na.

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Job Applicants To Write JAMB Test by pawesome(m): 11:07am On May 30, 2018
Pojomojo:
My sister, dating one loyal man will make you a bigger girl than gathering 11 cheap fuckboys. One Lionel Messi is better than the entire Arsenal team
wetin concern arsenal with this term now?....
Arsenal and Chelsea are both going to Europa even as a single messi CNT buy Chelsea...

Hia is d point...spend with the mentality dt u will gain n not to be at par with pple dt ain't spending....

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Job Applicants To Write JAMB Test by ladykolly(f): 11:14am On May 30, 2018
What a country!
What a lawless country
what concerns JAMB and FRSC...
If they want to start conducting examination for applicants, then they have to create a different body for that and not JAMB
Jamb is for those seeking admission into higher institution, just incase they have forgotten.

3 Likes

Re: FRSC Job Applicants To Write JAMB Test by spartan50(m): 11:16am On May 30, 2018
What's with all this jamb poo

1 Like

Re: FRSC Job Applicants To Write JAMB Test by Emassive(m): 11:19am On May 30, 2018
Some will write theirs in Arabic language again
Re: FRSC Job Applicants To Write JAMB Test by tetralogyfallot(m): 11:20am On May 30, 2018
Hmmm! If u escape jamb thru predegree programs it will still be there waiting for u for employment.

3 Likes

Re: FRSC Job Applicants To Write JAMB Test by Trexnemesis(m): 11:21am On May 30, 2018
ladykolly:
What a country!
What a lawless country
what concerns JAMB and FRSC...
If they want to start conducting examination for applicants, then they have to create a different body for that and not JAMB
Jamb is for those seeking admission into higher institution, just incase they have forgotten.

Whether into higher institution or FRSC, admission na admission. Waiting for JAMB exam to choose a wife and get admission into the marriage institution.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Job Applicants To Write JAMB Test by tayo4ng(m): 11:22am On May 30, 2018
we are watching
Re: FRSC Job Applicants To Write JAMB Test by edwinphone54(m): 11:35am On May 30, 2018
Nigeria for you..
Re: FRSC Job Applicants To Write JAMB Test by Segmat1: 11:38am On May 30, 2018
Who is fooling who?we just like to deceive ourselves in this country after needed candidates had already been shared by the politicians.
I beg stop deceiving us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FRSC Job Applicants To Write JAMB Test by Giba(f): 11:39am On May 30, 2018
Writing Jamb is not a problem, pls they shld allow us register without this drivers licence stuff
Re: FRSC Job Applicants To Write JAMB Test by pat077: 11:58am On May 30, 2018
All Na format..... Way some ppl don already start work

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Glo Retail Experience Center Invites / Please Help A Brother And Verify About This Screening Invitation On NCS / Do I Continue Schooling Or Accept This Job Offer - So Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.