Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,036 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Mazda Trend - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Mazda Trend (1123 Views)

Flash Back 2006:Mazda Destroyed 4,703 Brand New Cars After Cargo Ship Accident / Mazda Unveils Vision Coupe Concept Car At 2017 Tokyo Motor Show / The 2017 Mazda Vision Car Is The Most Beautiful Sedan You've Ever Seen (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mazda Trend by zeekleo(m): 7:15am On May 30, 2018
Hello I'm currently planning on getting Mazda mpv 2001-2004, I will like to know more details about the car from who has used it and mechanic.
Re: Mazda Trend by nurey(m): 9:03am On May 30, 2018
zeekleo:
Hello I'm currently planning on getting Mazda mpv 2001-2004, I will like to know more details about the car from who has used it and mechanic.

read that thread

https://www.nairaland.com/1355764/mazda-mpv-suv-durable-car

what I know is the 4cylinder is underpowered mechanics also hate the car because of available work space in the engine bay
Re: Mazda Trend by eRex(m): 12:14pm On Jun 23, 2018
nurey:

read that thread

https://www.nairaland.com/1355764/mazda-mpv-suv-durable-car

what I know is the 4cylinder is underpowered mechanics also hate the car because of available work space in the engine bay

certainly 4cylinders are underpowered + I have never seen them come in auto tranny in naija.. But for space... I think they have a lot of space in engine bay compared to the 6 cylinder that come in auto tranny.. They hardly have space for mechanic to work on... But they do well on highway... # I currently drive one.
Re: Mazda Trend by diportivo: 1:18pm On Jun 23, 2018
eRex:

certainly 4cylinders are underpowered + I have never seen them come in manual tranny in naija.. But for space... I think they have a lot of space in engine bay compared to the 6 cylinder that come in auto tranny.. They hardly have space for mechanic to work on... But they do well on highway... # I currently drive one.

the manual trans of the mpv is like pure water in Lagos
Re: Mazda Trend by eRex(m): 2:00pm On Jun 23, 2018
diportivo:

the manual trans of the mpv is like pure water in Lagos

Pardon me... I meant to say auto tranny
Re: Mazda Trend by dru23(m): 8:44pm On Aug 16, 2018
zeekleo:

I like mazda mpv o .. I use to sell it back in the days when I was importing cars for sale.. It moved market, if you can a good tokunbo go for it ...

(1) (Reply)

Having Issues With Your Driving License? These Are Numbers To Call / The 147km Highway With 50 Roadblocks And Checkpoints / Cripple Behind The Wheel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.