Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,106 members, 7,814,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Man Detained By Police Calls For Help Via Twitter, And He Was Rescued. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Detained By Police Calls For Help Via Twitter, And He Was Rescued. (380 Views)

Nigerian Man Detained By Italian Police For Beating Wife Throws Baby From Storey / Alhaji Hamisu Bala Wadume: Police Calls Out Nigerian Army On Twitter / Man Writes Suicide Note In Enugu, Drinks Rat Poison But Was Rescued (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Detained By Police Calls For Help Via Twitter, And He Was Rescued. by Easzy96(m): 8:29am On May 30, 2018
Mr Sa’ad was detained by the police on the 28th of May at the Lagos police station PANTI CIID. While he was arrested he took to twitter and asked for help via twitter.
” I requested that they should let me call home and inform them about my predicament. luckily, I u to make the call that stopped them from throwing me into their cell”.
After he was released, he retweeted appreciating followers for coming to his aid in the time of need.
“Just got released now. Heading home right now, thank you all for your concerns. I recieved thousand of calls for assistance. We’re really blessed in naija”. He concluded.
My question is “who do you follow on social media? If predicament comes your way will they come to your aid.?

Source: https://9jalife.com.ng/man-detained-by-police-calls-for-help-via-twitter-and-he-was-rescued-by-fellow-twitter-users/

1 Share

Re: Man Detained By Police Calls For Help Via Twitter, And He Was Rescued. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:30am On May 30, 2018
Thank God for his life and wisdom
Re: Man Detained By Police Calls For Help Via Twitter, And He Was Rescued. by Nobody: 9:54am On May 30, 2018
Person no fit try this kind thing with him Nairaland followers o. Na police cell he go rot put.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fraudsters Now Use ‘selfies’ To Create Fake Certificate / Human Rights Commission To Conduct Independent Audit In Police And SARS Cells / Cultists Hacked Man To Death In Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.