Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,711 members, 7,820,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

I Want To Become A Religion Convertt - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Want To Become A Religion Convertt (736 Views)

Santeria: A Religion From Yoruba Practiced In North Caribbean, USA, Mexico / Atheism Is A Religion / Perfect Religion: Why Do Some Pastors Emphasise Mala. 3:10 More Than James 1:27? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Become A Religion Convertt by Kimnia(f): 8:50am On May 30, 2018
Good Morning To You All.
I Am Natasha, I Want To Becum A Good Christian Or Islam Convert.. I Dont Want To Be A Bad Person Again. I Want To Worship God. Please I Need A Real Believer That Will Help Me Out.
Re: I Want To Become A Religion Convertt by kingreign(m): 8:59am On May 30, 2018
Kimnia:
Good Morning To You All.
I Am Natasha, I Want To Becum A Good Christian Or Islam Convert.. I Dont Want To Be A Bad Person Again. I Want To Worship God. Please I Need A Real Believer That Will Help Me Out.
I'm here to help you be a good Christian. You're welcome to Christianity.

In Christiandom, we see Christianity as a lifestyle and not a religion. The first step is to denounce your old sinful and ungodly ways and accept Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and saviour.
Re: I Want To Become A Religion Convertt by Kimnia(f): 9:28am On May 30, 2018
kingreign:

I'm here to help you be a good Christian. You're welcome to Christianity.

In Christiandom, we see Christianity as a lifestyle and not a religion. The first step is to denounce your old sinful and ungodly ways and accept Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and saviour.
Is There Any Gain ?
Re: I Want To Become A Religion Convertt by spartan117(m): 9:34am On May 30, 2018
Kimnia:

Is There Any Gain ?
What do you want?
Re: I Want To Become A Religion Convertt by kingreign(m): 9:39am On May 30, 2018
Kimnia:

Is There Any Gain ?
There are great gains.

1. You have left your sinful life and now embraced Jesus Christ as personal Lord ans saviour give you guaranteed eternal life.
2. Easy communication with God our maker because are now adopted by him and you two becomes friends.
3. Inner peace and joy that flows like a river.
4. Heaven after you depart this world.
5. Decent lifestyle devoid of sins, perversion and wickedness, a life that's worth emulating.

The list is endless.
Re: I Want To Become A Religion Convertt by Kimnia(f): 9:40am On May 30, 2018
spartan117:
What do you want?
Do You Really Want To Know What I Want
Re: I Want To Become A Religion Convertt by Nobody: 9:42am On May 30, 2018
Kimnia:

Is There Any Gain ?

Ofcourse! There are grin

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Become A Religion Convertt by Kimnia(f): 9:43am On May 30, 2018
kingreign:

There are great gains.

1. You have left your sinful life and now embraced Jesus Christ as personal Lord ans saviour give you guaranteed eternal life.
2. Easy communication with God our maker because are now adopted by him and you two becomes friends.
3. Inner peace and joy that flows like a river.
4. Heaven after you depart this world.
5. Decent lifestyle devoid of sins, perversion and wickedness, a life that's worth emulating.

The list is endless.
OK
Re: I Want To Become A Religion Convertt by spartan117(m): 9:44am On May 30, 2018
Kimnia:

Do You Really Want To Know What I Want
Yes I do.
Re: I Want To Become A Religion Convertt by kingreign(m): 9:47am On May 30, 2018
Kimnia:

OK
I've replied your mail. smiley
Re: I Want To Become A Religion Convertt by Kimnia(f): 9:48am On May 30, 2018
spartan117:
Yes I do.
A Religion That Will Fund Me.. I Was Doing Dirty Jobs 4money. But Wil Covert If You Are Willing To Fund It
Re: I Want To Become A Religion Convertt by kingreign(m): 9:48am On May 30, 2018
Zoharariel:

Ofcourse! There are grin
You need not bring your ways and that of demonic infested men parading as Christians (who actually aren't) to destroy this thread. Please desist from this

1 Like

Re: I Want To Become A Religion Convertt by spartan117(m): 10:00am On May 30, 2018
Kimnia:

A Religion That Will Fund Me..
I Was Doing Dirty Jobs 4money. But Wil Covert If You Are Willing To Fund It
You have taken a big step forward in your life by realizing that the job you were doing was 'dirty' in your own words. I'm assuming you wish to transit to earning a living through a more decent means?
Re: I Want To Become A Religion Convertt by AtYourCervix: 10:06am On May 30, 2018
Kimnia:
Good Morning To You All.

Hey Natasha, the part about your not wanting to be a "Bad Person" again piqued my interest. If what makes you want to join the Abrahamic religion is to help you become a better person then it won't be the solution to it

Just take your time to examine those thing you were doing before which you regarded as "Bad", determine to stop doing them or replace those things with something good

Religion doesn't make people good or bad cuz no matter how bad you think you are as an irreligious person you're bound to find someone worse who's religious. If you go into a religion with the thought that it makes people good then you're bound to be frustrated when you get in and see they really aren't any better than you are

To illustrate this, if your problem is having "too much sex" according to you and you feel taking up a religion would definitely help you reduce or stop it you'll get to church and guys would start hitting on you attempting to get into your pants, you might give in and the place you seek solution would be the enforcer of your problems. Drug dealers target support groups and rehab patients for a reason

Talk to people and find practical solutions to your problems, use the internet to get steps to eradicating those things that makes you judge yourself as bad

Religion doesn't make people good, Nigeria is comprised of almost 100% religious people but we all know majority are bad and corrupt. that's saying a lot

My 2 cents
Re: I Want To Become A Religion Convertt by Kimnia(f): 10:27am On May 30, 2018
spartan117:

You have taken a big step forward in your life by realizing that the job you were doing was 'dirty' in your own words. I'm assuming you wish to transit to earning a living through a more decent means?
Yes
Re: I Want To Become A Religion Convertt by Kimnia(f): 10:31am On May 30, 2018
[quote author=AtYourCervix post=68012130]

Hey Natasha, the part about your not wanting to be a "Bad Person" again piqued my interest. If what makes you want to join the Abrahamic religion is to help you become a better person then it won't be the solution to it

Just take your time to examine those thing you were doing before which you regarded as "Bad", determine to stop doing them or replace those things with something good

Religion doesn't make people good or bad cuz no matter how bad you think you are as an irreligious person you're bound to find someone worse who's religious. If you go into a religion with the thought that it makes people good then you're bound to be frustrated when you get in and see they really aren't any better than you are. Are You Saying I Can Be A Changed Person Without Being A Christian Or Islam?
Re: I Want To Become A Religion Convertt by spartan117(m): 10:38am On May 30, 2018
Kimnia:

Yes
Then there is someone I must introduce you to.
Some people know him as just God, others know him as creator, a few others deny his existence.

But we who he has revealed himself to know him as father. Do you want to get to know the Father?
Re: I Want To Become A Religion Convertt by AtYourCervix: 10:40am On May 30, 2018
Kimnia:

Are You Saying I Can Be A Changed Person Without Being A Christian Or Islam?
Yes! religion does not change anybody AFAIK, only adds (more) hypocrisy to their bad habits cuz now they can lord it over others as they have a Jesus/Allah that'll forgive their sins. there's no type of bad actions committed by an irreligious person that's not being committed by a religious person somewhere. Nigeria is filled with corrupt hypocritical religious people. They steal, rape, fornicate, extort, embezzle, take or receive bribes, prostitute, backbite, commit adultery etc then go to church on Sunday to keep up appearance and talk to their imaginary friend for "forgiveness of sin"

Change starts when one is determined to and try to get the necessary help they need
Re: I Want To Become A Religion Convertt by Kimnia(f): 11:08am On May 30, 2018
AtYourCervix:
Yes! religion does not change anybody AFAIK, only adds (more) hypocrisy to their bad habits cuz now they can lord it over others as they have a Jesus/Allah that'll forgive their sins. there's no type of bad actions committed by an irreligious person that's not being committed by a religious person somewhere. Nigeria is filled with corrupt hypocritical religious people. They steal, rape, fornicate, extort, embezzle, take or receive bribes, prostitute, backbite, commit adultery etc then go to church on Sunday to keep up appearance and talk to their imaginary friend for "forgiveness of sin"

Change starts when one is determined to and try to get the necessary help they need
Okay
Re: I Want To Become A Religion Convertt by spartan117(m): 11:21am On May 30, 2018
@kimnia anytime you are ready to receive him just Holla at my moniker wink

Always remember that his arms are constantly outstretched with tears in his eyes just patiently waiting for you to grab on to them, time is running out!

But God shows and clearly proves His [own] love for us by the fact that while we were still sinners, Christ (the Messiah, the Anointed One) died for us. Romans 5:8
Re: I Want To Become A Religion Convertt by Kimnia(f): 11:39am On May 30, 2018
spartan117:
@kimnia anytime you are ready to receive him just Holla at my moniker wink

Always remember that his arms are constantly outstretched with tears in his eyes just patiently waiting for you to grab on to them, time is running out!

But God shows and clearly proves His [own] love for us by the fact that while we were still sinners, Christ (the Messiah, the Anointed One) died for us. Romans 5:8
I Want To Receive Him
Re: I Want To Become A Religion Convertt by spartan117(m): 11:50am On May 30, 2018
Kimnia:

I Want To Receive Him
Then say this prayer:
I come to you God with a broken and contrite heart
I believe that you died on the cross for my sins, and I accept you as my lord and saviour.
I thank you for accepting me and washing away all my sins!

If you have said that prayer then I welcome you to the body of christ wink
Know this:

Therefore if any person is [ingrafted] in Christ (the Messiah) he is a new creation (a new creature altogether); the old [previous moral and spiritual condition] has passed away. Behold, the fresh and new has come! 2 corinthians 5:17
Re: I Want To Become A Religion Convertt by Kimnia(f): 11:52am On May 30, 2018
spartan117:

Then say this prayer:
I come to you God with a broken and contrite heart
I believe that you died on the cross for my sins, and I accept you as my lord and saviour.
I thank you for accepting me and washing away all my sins!

If you have said that prayer then I welcome you to the body of christ wink
Know this:

Therefore if any person is [ingrafted] in Christ (the Messiah) he is a new creation (a new creature altogether); the old [previous moral and spiritual condition] has passed away. Behold, the fresh and new has come! 2 corinthians 5:17
K
Re: I Want To Become A Religion Convertt by malvisguy212: 11:30pm On May 30, 2018
dp
Re: I Want To Become A Religion Convertt by malvisguy212: 11:31pm On May 30, 2018
Kimnia:

Is There Any Gain ?
Philippians 1:21
For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain.
someone has already finish the work for you.........the only thing you need to do is Believe

(1) (Reply)

RCCG July 2018 Holy Ghost Service. Stronger Than Your Enemies 7. / Shield Of Faith Assembly Inc. (evidence Is The End Of Argument) / Vatican Has A Telescope Named LUCIFER

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.