Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,426 members, 7,819,551 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Enter Your Days With Praise And Thanksgiving In Your Heart. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Enter Your Days With Praise And Thanksgiving In Your Heart. (250 Views)

Nigerians In UK Engage In Praise And Worship On The Street Of Cannock (video) / Ejiro Otarigho The Burning Tanker Driver Gives Thanksgiving In Church (Video) / Ijaw Traditional Worshippers Hold End Of Year Thanksgiving In The River (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Enter Your Days With Praise And Thanksgiving In Your Heart. by bummyla(m): 9:02am On May 30, 2018
Psalm 111:1-10

Praise ye the LORD. I will praise the LORD with my whole heart, in the assembly of the upright, and in the congregation.
Psalm 111:1

Indeed let us praise the LORD with our whole heart. Let us testify of His goodness in our lives. God does so many things in our lives of which we should be grateful and give testimonies even in the congregation of His people. Many times we are quick to tell people about the WOES that befell us during the year but slow to talk about the manifold blessings GOD sent our way during the course of the year.
Let's praise Him especially today for His wonderful works which He did in our lives this outgoing month, which are so awesome. Let's praise Him that we are still counted among the living this day. Let's thank Him. Walk down memory lane today and recall many of the blessings that came your way. Think about how He sent redemption when it seemed that the devil was having the upper hand. In your health, finance, business, education, marriage etc. As you think about them, have great expectations.
Enter your days with praise and thanksgiving in your heart. Trust God and know that once He is in your boat, it will not sink. PRAISE YE THE LORD.
Remain blessed.

Psalm 150:1-6
Praise the Lord! Praise God in his sanctuary; praise him in his mighty heavens! Praise him for his mighty deeds; praise him according to his excellent greatness! Praise him with trumpet sound; praise him with lute and harp! Praise him with tambourine and dance; praise him with strings and pipe! Praise him with sounding cymbals; praise him with loud clashing cymbals! ...

Psalm 147:1
Praise the Lord! For it is good to sing praises to our God; for it is pleasant, and a song of praise is fitting.

Psalm 146:1
Praise the Lord! Praise the Lord, O my soul!

Psalm 113:9
He gives the barren woman a home, making her the joyous mother of children. Praise the Lord!

Revelation 22:1-21

Hebrews 13:15-16
Through him then let us continually offer up a sacrifice of praise to God, that is, the fruit of lips that acknowledge his name. Do not neglect to do good and to share what you have, for such sacrifices are pleasing to God.

1 Thessalonians 5:18
Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Colossians 3:16
Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly, teaching and admonishing one another in all wisdom, singing psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, with thankfulness in your hearts to God.

Ephesians 5:19
Addressing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody to the Lord with your heart,

Isaiah 8:18
Behold, I and the children whom the Lord has given me are signs and portents in Israel from the Lord of hosts, who dwells on Mount Zion.

Proverbs 10:1-32

Psalm 150:6
Let everything that has breath praise the Lord! Praise the Lord!

Psalm 150:5
Praise him with sounding cymbals; praise him with loud clashing cymbals!

Psalm 150:4
Praise him with tambourine and dance; praise him with strings and pipe!

Psalm 150:3
Praise him with trumpet sound; praise him with lute and harp!

Psalm 150:2
Praise him for his mighty deeds; praise him according to his excellent greatness!

Psalm 146:2
I will praise the Lord as long as I live; I will sing praises to my God while I have my being.

Psalm 128:3-4

Psalm 127:3-5

Psalm 118:1-29
Oh give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; for his steadfast love endures forever! Let Israel say, “His steadfast love endures forever.” Let the house of Aaron say, “His steadfast love endures forever.” Let those who fear the Lord say, “His steadfast love endures forever.” Out of my distress I called on the Lord; the Lord answered me and set me free. ...

Psalm 117:1-2
Praise the Lord, all nations! Extol him, all peoples! For great is his steadfast love toward us, and the faithfulness of the Lord endures forever. Praise the Lord!

Psalm 116:1-19
I love the Lord, because he has heard my voice and my pleas for mercy. Because he inclined his ear to me, therefore I will call on him as long as I live. The snares of death encompassed me; the pangs of Sheol laid hold on me; I suffered distress and anguish. Then I called on the name of the Lord: “O Lord, I pray, deliver my soul!” Gracious is the Lord, and righteous; our God is merciful. ...

Psalm 113:1-3
Praise the Lord! Praise, O servants of the Lord, praise the name of the Lord! Blessed be the name of the Lord from this time forth and forevermore! From the rising of the sun to its setting, the name of the Lord is to be praised!

Psalm 92:1-15
A Psalm. A Song for the Sabbath. It is good to give thanks to the Lord, to sing praises to your name, O Most High; to declare your steadfast love in the morning, and your faithfulness by night, to the music of the lute and the harp, to the melody of the lyre. For you, O Lord, have made me glad by your work; at the works of your hands I sing for joy. How great are your works, O Lord! Your thoughts are very deep! ...

Psalm 92:1
A Psalm. A Song for the Sabbath. It is good to give thanks to the Lord, to sing praises to your name, O Most High;

Psalm 69:34
Let heaven and earth praise him, the seas and everything that moves in them.

Psalm 27:1-14

Psalm 22:3
Yet you are holy, enthroned on the praises of Israel.

Psalm 8:1
To the choirmaster: according to The Gittith. A Psalm of David. O Lord, our Lord, how majestic is your name in all the earth! You have set your glory above the heavens.

https://bummyla.com/2018/05/30/enter-your-days-with-praise-and-thanksgiving-in-your-heart/

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get Chick Comics? / Discovering And Receiving Your Ministry (3) - Psalms 68:6, 92:13 / Serving God In Love And Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.