Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Thanksgiving Is A Weapon (4). - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Thanksgiving Is A Weapon (4). (214 Views)

Fasting Is A Weapon Of War / When People Say That The Bible Was A Weapon In The Hands Of Colonialists / George Weah Set For Thanksgiving At Synagogue Church Of All Nations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thanksgiving Is A Weapon (4). by Revadebola: 9:39am On May 30, 2018
THANKSGIVING IS A WEAPON. (4).

Some people are in psychiatric hospital. Innocent people are in jail, in prison.
The same road you took, others took it and ended up in fatal accident.
A visit to the grave yard, will show you that the young, old, poor, rich, sinners and righteous are dead.
But God has not allowed any of the above experiences to be your portion.

Psalm 150:6 $KJV)
"Let every thing that hath breath praise the Lord . Praise ye the Lord".

The above scripture says, as long as you are alive praise God.
Stop complaining, murmuring destroys destiny.

1 Corinthians 10:10 (KJV)
"Neither murmur ye, as some of them also murmured, and were destroyed of the destroyer".

No matter how bad your situation is, if you think deeply, you still have items of thanksgiving.

1 Thessalonians 5:18 (KJV)
"In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you".

Stop focusing on your problems and the negative situations.
The devil and enemies will only get you anxious, depressed and worried that way. Rather locate items of thanksgiving despite your challenges and give thanks.
Worries do not change situations.
When you are thankful despite your problems, faith stir up in you.
God response to faith. Your giving thanks, upsets the devil and your enemies. Your thanksgiving makes God to want to do more for you.

PRAISE ITEMS:
1. Father, thank You that I am alive.
2. Lord, I repent from my ingratitude.
3. I praise You Lord for my salvation in Jesus Christ.
4. Lord thank You for all Your blessings upon me.

SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE, ON YOUR WHATSAPP WITH +2349059270030, TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY AUDIO PRAYER .

CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES, is being invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches and organizations.

FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP, +2349059270030.

SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.

"LIKE" my Facebook page, "Charles Adebola Ministries".

(1) (Reply)

Look Around You: Two Hypocracies and etcetra / Why You Don't Need These Miracles... / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 18/06/18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.