Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1230133 members, 1616058 topics. Date: Saturday, 30 August 2014 at 05:13 PM

I Need Good Accounting Project Topics For My Final Year Project. - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / I Need Good Accounting Project Topics For My Final Year Project. (30118 Views)

Free Accounting Project Topics And Materials For OND/HND/BSC/PGD/MSC / List of project topics for computer science and engineering students / Free Research Topics For Your Projects, Thesis, Etc. For All Nigerians (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Good Accounting Project Topics For My Final Year Project. by funnkybaby: 4:32pm On May 28, 2010
Can anybody in the house give me good project topics on current issues in accounting sector for my final year project. Very urgent please.
Re: I Need Good Accounting Project Topics For My Final Year Project. by mruniverse: 6:27pm On May 28, 2010
call me on this no 08060942964 or mail me at unilagadmission@yahoo.com. i can be of help
Re: I Need Good Accounting Project Topics For My Final Year Project. by car1: 6:44am On May 29, 2010
You can pick up the topic on "Proper Record Keeping &/or dissemination of financial records: as it relates with the capital market", using Cadbury Nig PLC as a case study.
Re: I Need Good Accounting Project Topics For My Final Year Project. by sammyimsu(m): 11:11am On Jun 05, 2010
just visit www.myprojecttopics.com to choose the topics
Re: I Need Good Accounting Project Topics For My Final Year Project. by omomodelcares: 6:53pm On Jan 08, 2013
pls,can someone help me. i am an accounting student searching 4 project topic urgently. pls anyone with topic ready 2 help shud send it to my email @ omomodelcares@yahoo.com
Re: I Need Good Accounting Project Topics For My Final Year Project. by omomodelcares: 6:58pm On Jan 08, 2013
i need someone to help me with project topic. i am an accounting student searching 4 project topic. pls anyone ready 2 help should email me on omomodelcares@yahoo.com.
Re: I Need Good Accounting Project Topics For My Final Year Project. by Raylight2(m): 10:59pm On Jan 08, 2013
TOPIC: AUDITOR/CLIENT CONFLICT AND AUDIT INDEPENDENCE

If approved, get contents about 60 pages sent directly to ur box for a certain amount. Call 07063073339 or mail: raylight4lyf63@gmail.com. This is no scam. Hurry.
Re: I Need Good Accounting Project Topics For My Final Year Project. by DonCrust(m): 8:41pm On Feb 01, 2013
I'm an Accounting student and I have few topics that I need materials on:

1. An evaluation of the contribution made by human resource activities to the attainment of business and financial

objectives.

2. An appraisal of the business and financial objectives of a strategic investment decision made by an organisation and

its impact on key stakeholders.

3. An analysis and evaluation of the management of an organisation’s working capital over a three year period and its

impact on the organisation’s funding strategies.

4. An analysis and evaluation of the financial and operational consequences of a merger between two organisations or of

the acquisition of one organisation by another.

Kindly text me on 08037315350 or email me at lexan.abiola@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: I Need Good Accounting Project Topics For My Final Year Project. by grossarchive: 1:12pm On Feb 07, 2013
For more project topics and materials for other department,
log on to www.grossarchive.com
or call Phone Number;
+2348130686500, +2348097682691
Email Address; admin@grossarchive.com

Note all our project materials are already written project works, complete (chapter1-5) and revised
Re: I Need Good Accounting Project Topics For My Final Year Project. by oloyedejamiu: 7:11pm On Mar 19, 2013
check this blog www.jamtechproject.blogspot.com/p/accounting_3.html?m=0 for accounting project topics.
Re: I Need Good Accounting Project Topics For My Final Year Project. by MzFancy(f): 5:19pm On Mar 31, 2013
Pls can anyone hlp me With materials for this topic "The role of multinational companies in the economic development of Nigeria(choosin a multinational company as a case study).tnx in advance
Re: I Need Good Accounting Project Topics For My Final Year Project. by grossarchive: 11:54am On Apr 01, 2013
MzFancy: Pls can anyone hlp me With materials for this topic "The role of multinational companies in the economic development of Nigeria(choosin a multinational company as a case study).tnx in advance

Log on to www.grossarchive.com for materials on your project topic "role of multinational companies in the economic development of Nigeria"
or call 08130686500
Re: I Need Good Accounting Project Topics For My Final Year Project. by IbukunBrits: 12:15pm On Jul 30
I need accounting project topics.. Pls anybody help... Jt mail me oyebadefrances@gmail.com thnks
Re: I Need Good Accounting Project Topics For My Final Year Project. by Prettylovely(f): 7:10pm On Jul 31
LAW STUDENT? STUDYING A LAW RELATED
COURSE?

Need to save yourself the stress of thumbing or
browsing through law reports, law textbooks,
periodicals and websites?

Get well-researched and customized assistance in
every law subject for your Projects, Term-Papers,
Case Reviews, Seminars, Dissertations and Articles.

In a nutshell, we provide research & writing
services designed to assist in the completion of
your academic obligations. We save you time and
stress by delivering:
- a model research piece as a base for creating
your own unique work
- a reference tool you can use for a quicker & more
comprehensive understanding of your topic.

CALL: ALPHA LEGAL WRITERS: 0817 8605 284,
0802 6546 580, 0705 2717 158.
e-mail: alphalegalwriters@gmail.com

(0) (Reply)

Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here / Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. / Toefl Exams Dates And Test Centers In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.