Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,294 members, 7,839,444 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Nigerian Celebrity Simi Celebrates Mum On Her Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Celebrity Simi Celebrates Mum On Her Birthday (285 Views)

Simi Celebrates Her 35th Birthday In Marrakech With Family / Simi Celebrates Adekunle Gold's 34th Birthday (Photo) / Simi Celebrates Her Daughter, Adejare Kosoko, As She Clocks 6 Months Old (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Celebrity Simi Celebrates Mum On Her Birthday by GossipCheff(m): 10:38am On May 30, 2018
Mothers are the best some would readily say but who would blame them? At least not Nigerian Celebrity Simi.

Who over the years has shown us how much her mum means to her through her Instagram page.

And today the singer took to her handle to express both love and gratitude as her mother adds another one year to her age.

Read: 27 Nigerian Celebrities Photos, The Grass Versus The Grace

She posted the above image with the following words.

"My Queen! My heart. My love. You are priceless Olusola Francisca. One of my goals in this life is to spoil you and never let you worry about anything by the grace of the Almighty. I know the things that you have sacrificed for me and my siblings. I pray God gives all of us the capability to treat you like the royalty that you are.

I admire your strength mother. Thank you for teaching me kindness and raising me to know I can do and be anything. Thank you for letting me use my voice and never shutting me down. Happy birthday Iya temi. Love you long time ❤"

Joining our voices to hers we say “Happy Birthday Ma!”

Nigerian Celebrity Simi

(1) (Reply)

Corps Member Who Stole Iphone Handed Over To Police / Reekado Banks Warns Sars To Stop Harrasing Nigerians / Lady Faints After Hugging Wizkid On Stage In Ghana (video + Full Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.