Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,250 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Npower May 2018 Stipends Payment And Other Matters Arising - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower May 2018 Stipends Payment And Other Matters Arising (1348 Views)

NPOWER: May 2022 Stipend Is Processing / NPOWER: May 2022 Stipend Is Pending / N-power March Stipends: Payment Starts Before Easter-minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Npower May 2018 Stipends Payment And Other Matters Arising by valentineuwakwe(m): 3:13pm On May 30, 2018
Hi,

This post is coming at a time when most volunteers are moral low but I guess this post will spur them up as arrangement have been concluded to pay all stipends at when due and address all lingering matters. Here I will explain in details and I enjoin you to read more and share to friends as you continue reading.
Many have been wondering but the May 2018 stipend payments will be paid to all 2016 Npower volunteers without any issues on or before Saturday, June 9th 2018. I have been giving correct days and time on any Npower issues and I guess I was lucky to be counted among the lucky blogs to be approved to disseminate information, guides, step and tips on any npower issues.
Npower 2016 Delayed payment: Those owed backlogs
All 2016 Npower beneficiaries who had written to Npower through their support desk email address should be rest assured that each backlogs will be paid. Meanwhile those owed will receive their May 2018 monthly stipend payment.
Npower 2016 Delayed Stipends: Those on Payment hold
Those beneficiaries on hold should report to appropriate authorities in their respective states and do a written documentation stating why they were absent at the time of the Npower evaluation and monitoring team. Once a fit back is receive, and deem satisfactory, you will be remove from unhold and your payments sent to your bank account.
Npower Build 2017: The Npower build beneficiaries
The Npower Build applicant should know that their programme is just a training guide and should Endeavour to learn the practical aspect of their programme seriously. Regular monthly payments of N10,000 will be paid to each beneficiary until the end of their programme. For those yet to receive, please login into your profile dashboard and check the banking details provided.
Npower 2017 List: 2017 Npower Beneficiaries
By now it is hope that all Final pre-selected applicants have filled and updated their profile dashboard with relevant information. This information provided will be used as major criteria in determining beneficiaries’ areas of primary assignment/deployment.
Please note that all deployments and posting matters are issues handle by the various states focal persons. Once the list is set from all the 36 states focal persons as well as the FCT, then we will issue directives for the issuance of the deployment letter to each beneficiaries. So in these regard we ask beneficiaries to still be patient with us. Stipends will only be made only after the deployments of applicants to their various places of primary assignment. Npower will not pay 2017 Npower beneficiaries from the date of the release of their names as widely speculated in some quarters.
Npower Creative List: Npower Hardware and Software List of pre-selected applicants
This is the recent list of applicant in the Npower scheme that had their names shortlisted. This is the applicants who applied for the Npower creative category in 2016 and was divided into two major arms- Npower hardware and software
Pre-selected applicants are advice login and fill in their details on the profile dashboard. Those pre-selected under the Npower Software list would have just one week to correct their details on the profile dashboard and answer the online assessment test that will be shown on the profile handle.
Final list of Applicants will be released in a forth night. So stay tuned to each Npower social media handle for more update. Why not bookmark this site/ subscribe to its email corner to get more updates from this site and like its facebook page. Like I told you, 2016 Npower beneficiary monthly stipends for the month of May 2018 will be paid before Saturday, June 9, 2018.
Thanks
Valentine Uwakwe

Re: Npower May 2018 Stipends Payment And Other Matters Arising by Obapital(m): 2:21pm On May 31, 2018
Thanks for the information, really helpful. Keep up the good work pls

(1) (Reply)

A Secretary Needed In Abuja Urgently / Very Urgent Vacancy / 7 Up Nigeria Recruitment 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.