Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:38 AM

Reg Volvo XC90 Black SOLD!! SOLD!!! - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Reg Volvo XC90 Black SOLD!! SOLD!!! (3209 Views)

Reg Volvo XC90 V8 White SOLD!! SOLD!!! / Reg Volvo S60 Red Color SOLD!! SOLD!!! / Direct 07 Reg Volvo S60 SOLD!! SOLD!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reg Volvo XC90 Black SOLD!! SOLD!!! by valarinz: 10:30am On Jul 02, 2018
On
Re: Reg Volvo XC90 Black SOLD!! SOLD!!! by valarinz: 8:13am On Jul 08, 2018
sad
Re: Reg Volvo XC90 Black SOLD!! SOLD!!! by valarinz: 6:52am On Jul 16, 2018
angry
Re: Reg Volvo XC90 Black SOLD!! SOLD!!! by valarinz: 11:27am On Jul 19, 2018
SOLD!!
Re: Reg Volvo XC90 Black SOLD!! SOLD!!! by thebigkendo(m): 11:41am On Jul 19, 2018
valarinz:
SOLD!!

Make i send my akkant for tithe payment
Re: Reg Volvo XC90 Black SOLD!! SOLD!!! by valarinz: 12:06pm On Jul 19, 2018
thebigkendo:

Make i send my akkant for tithe payment

Jaiz bank only!! cool
Re: Reg Volvo XC90 Black SOLD!! SOLD!!! by thebigkendo(m): 12:35pm On Jul 19, 2018
valarinz:

Jaiz bank only!! cool

grin grin grin grin wicked somebody
Re: Reg Volvo XC90 Black SOLD!! SOLD!!! by obekediamondfuto(m): 2:10pm On Jul 19, 2018
thebigkendo:

grin grin grin grin wicked somebody

ooooooih the boss no long story?
haba this section is not interesting again oh
una go make me go romance section like lexus430
Re: Reg Volvo XC90 Black SOLD!! SOLD!!! by valarinz: 5:59am On Jul 20, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

ooooooih the boss no long story?

haba this section is not interesting again oh

una go make me go romance section like lexus430

You guys spoilt it with the over critical behavior, it has now degenerated to a holiness context. Almost anyone who goes against the holy format is descended on by your gang of monks.

Very soon, only you guys will be left to be chatting yourselves here
Re: Reg Volvo XC90 Black SOLD!! SOLD!!! by obekediamondfuto(m): 7:56am On Jul 20, 2018
valarinz:

You guys spoilt it with the over critical behavior, it has now degenerated to a holiness context. Almost anyone who goes against the holy format is descended on by your gang of monks.

Very soon, only you guys will be left to be chatting yourselves here

haba, transparency is all we preach nothing more.... not holiness but transparency. ..... ...

and I see no biggie there,, u want to sell something, just tell us the history or provide the unique identifier no so we can actually proof ur claims about the product.

make una dey sell but only in transparency, as for me it's a must and in this regard I will blindly follow cosplay...... the resources that guy has at his disposal is worth noting also

so when interacting with him, one needs to be very very cautious cos a mere idly passive claim such as no accident can turn in multiple collisions in an instant which voids any form of credibility.

it's that simple sha

2 Likes

Re: Reg Volvo XC90 Black SOLD!! SOLD!!! by valarinz: 8:24am On Jul 20, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

haba, transparency is all we preach nothing more.... not holiness but transparency. ..... ...

and I see no biggie there,, u want to sell something, just tell us the history or provide the unique identifier no so we can actually proof ur claims about the product.

make una dey sell but only in transparency, as for me it's a must and in this regard I will blindly follow cosplay...... the resources that guy has at his disposal is worth noting also

so when interacting with him, one needs to be very very cautious cos a mere idly passive claim such as no accident can turn in multiple collisions in an instant which voids any form of credibility.

it's that simple sha

this is exactly the problem, everything is viewed with the "us against them" lens, youve now quickly turned it to a transparency and holiness contest again.

You asked why the section is no longer interesting and i gave my thoughts, instead of you to focus on the topic and give me reasons why you think its no longer interesting too, you turned it around again to transparency

just have a look of my current screenshot of the cartalk topics, this is the only thing happening in NL now(vin checking), every comment is somehow twisted into dealers vs monks contest, smh

1 Like

Re: Reg Volvo XC90 Black SOLD!! SOLD!!! by thebigkendo(m): 9:13am On Jul 20, 2018
valarinz:

this is exactly the problem, everything is viewed with the "us against them" lens, youve now quickly turned it to a transparency and holiness contest again.
You asked why the section is no longer interesting and i gave my thoughts, instead of you to focus on the topic and give me reasons why you think its no longer interesting too, you turned it around again to transparency
just have a look of my current screenshot of the cartalk topics, this is the only thing happening in NL now(vin checking), every comment is somehow twisted into dealers vs monks contest, smh

Funny thing i like the cartalk awareness on VIN checking, Business is going on as usual in AUTOS section.. i think the genesis of the "holiness contest", was because too many "rubbish" cars where been advertised on nairaland as clean title/accident free and many people where ignorantly buying such "clean title" cars but with the present awareness, even if i buy a "rubbish" car i would have checked and know what i am buying.
I sha know say e no dey affect market since na only VIN we dey ask for nairaland, we no dey buy motor angry angry

just have a look of my current screenshot of the cartalk topics, this is the only thing happening in NL now(vin checking)
Bros you don check NL front page? Cartalk does not represent Nairaland.. I have a dream, one day VIN checking go full Nairaland front page too grin

1 Like

Re: Reg Volvo XC90 Black SOLD!! SOLD!!! by valarinz: 11:46am On Jul 20, 2018
thebigkendo:

Funny thing i like the cartalk awareness on VIN checking, Business is going on as usual in AUTOS section.. i think the genesis of the "holiness contest", was because too many "rubbish" cars where been advertised on nairaland as clean title/accident free and many people where ignorantly buying such "clean title" cars but with the present awareness, even if i buy a "rubbish" car i would have checked and know what i am buying.
I sha know say e no dey affect market since na only VIN we dey ask for nairaland, we no dey buy motor angry angry

Bros you don check NL front page? Cartalk does not represent Nairaland.. I have a dream, one day VIN checking go full Nairaland front page too grin

You're also doing same thing, 'your most holiness'

I was responding to his comment about the car section not being interesting anymore, yet you have also changed it to transparency issues?

Oga, my view is that all that goes on now is vin hunting everywhere and due to the fall out, every comment made is viewed from the angle of us(dealers) vs them(vin monks), and cos of that most people will definitely not contribute to the section any longer cos it will most likely degenerate to a holiness contest.

The response of you and obekediamondfuto has already proven me right, you guys are already geared up for vin fight so you will look for any avenue to joust. That, in my opinion is what's making the place no longer interesting.

If you have an alternative reason why its so then pls say so, stop changing it to vin fights
Re: Reg Volvo XC90 Black SOLD!! SOLD!!! by thebigkendo(m): 12:23pm On Jul 20, 2018
valarinz:

You're also doing same thing, 'your most holiness'

I was responding to his comment about the car section not being interesting anymore, yet you have also changed it to transparency issues?

Oga, my view is that all that goes on now is vin hunting everywhere and due to the fall out, every comment made is viewed from the angle of us(dealers) vs them(vin monks), and cos of that most people will definitely not contribute to the section any longer cos it will most likely degenerate to a holiness contest.

The response of you and obekediamondfuto has already proven me right, you guys are already geared up for vin fight so you will look for any avenue to joust. That, in my opinion is what's making the place no longer interesting.

If you have an alternative reason why its so then pls say so, stop changing it to vin fights

My 1st line was of comment was
Funny thing i like the cartalk awareness on VIN checking
So I enjoy showing off my "holiness" grin grin

Back to the matter.. obekediamondfuto talked about "this section" which is AUTOS" section, but you brought up screenshot. Of "CARTALK".. AUTOS & CARTALK are very different sections and I mentioned that In my initial comment.. But you did not see that.
Business is going on as usual in AUTOS section

The rest of my response or show of holiness to you was response to your comment

Find attached screenshot from Autos.

Re: Reg Volvo XC90 Black SOLD!! SOLD!!! by thebigkendo(m): 12:34pm On Jul 20, 2018
Readonee35L Oga talk now grin

Bros valarinz make we carry dis talk go an unsold car thread grin

Good or bad PR is Good for business
Re: Reg Volvo XC90 Black SOLD!! SOLD!!! by obekediamondfuto(m): 1:14pm On Jul 20, 2018
well, shall we continue in sin so grace may abound?

let's fine tune it a Lil,

shall we continue to engage in wilful blindness so peace/ friendship may reign?

Nay, if the price to pay for transparency is to make autos section boring..... as for me and my household...... we have chosen to pay that price.

when the price reduces to mere casual interaction without any intended harm to the audience / buyers..... then we will review that decision.
Re: Reg Volvo XC90 Black SOLD!! SOLD!!! by valarinz: 2:51pm On Jul 20, 2018
thebigkendo:

My 1st line was of comment was

So I enjoy showing off my "holiness" grin grin

Back to the matter.. obekediamondfuto talked about "this section" which is AUTOS" section, but you brought up screenshot. Of "CARTALK".. AUTOS & CARTALK are very different sections and I mentioned that In my initial comment.. But you did not see that.

The rest of my response or show of holiness to you was response to your comment

Find attached screenshot from Autos.

I actually share same sentiments about the non interesting nature of the section sha

My long term NL addiction is gradually eroding, most times when you log in now, it's a constant back and forth between car sellers and window shoppers. I admit I do get in on the action once in a while but its become quite tiring

Almost every topic now degenerates into a fight for " transparency ", I even get tempted to visit the romance section now
Re: Reg Volvo XC90 Black SOLD!! SOLD!!! by valarinz: 3:04pm On Jul 20, 2018
obekediamondfuto:
well, shall we continue in sin so grace may abound?

let's fine tune it a Lil,

shall we continue to engage in wilful blindness so peace/ friendship may reign?

Nay, if the price to pay for transparency is to make autos section boring..... as for me and my household...... we have chosen to pay that price.

when the price reduces to mere casual interaction without any intended harm to the audience / buyers..... then we will review that decision.

OK sir, keep the ministry going then!! Till you get to the permanent site

As for me oo, if I get bored once in a while I know how to catch my fun by blaspheming cool
Re: Reg Volvo XC90 Black SOLD!! SOLD!!! by thebigkendo(m): 3:18pm On Jul 20, 2018
valarinz:

I actually share same sentiments about the non interesting nature of the section sha

My long term NL addiction is gradually eroding, most times when you log in now, it's a constant back and forth between car sellers and window shoppers. I admit I do get in on the action once in a while but its become quite tiring

Almost every topic now degenerates into a fight for " transparency ", I even get tempted to visit the romance section now

I think you should follow more people on nairaland.. Lot of interesting stuff going on in nairaland Tech, business, romance, crime, Sexuallity grin grin
Not everyday cartalk or autos

3 Likes

Re: Reg Volvo XC90 Black SOLD!! SOLD!!! by thebigkendo(m): 3:18pm On Jul 20, 2018
Re: Reg Volvo XC90 Black SOLD!! SOLD!!! by diportivo: 10:21pm On Jul 20, 2018
what's going on here

shebi we don "sale" this car......why Una dey bicker again

Re: Reg Volvo XC90 Black SOLD!! SOLD!!! by banky3w(m): 3:33am On Jul 21, 2018
This valarinz is a buffer.You find it so easy to turn around whenever the odds are not in your favour..... You can't talk your way out of this with that your mouth tongue Shady unholy dealer like you. Carry on, you are in the spotlight.
Re: Reg Volvo XC90 Black SOLD!! SOLD!!! by valarinz: 7:21am On Jul 21, 2018
banky3w:
This valarinz is a buffer.You find it so easy to turn around whenever the odds are not in your favour..... You can't talk your way out of this with that your mouth tongue Shady unholy dealer like you. Carry on, you are in the spotlight.

You OK bro?
Re: Reg Volvo XC90 Black SOLD!! SOLD!!! by MrMcJay(m): 7:21pm On Oct 19, 2018
Valarinz, do you have a neat used XC90 within the same price range as this one for sale?

I'm interested if you have any.

Cheers.
Re: Reg Volvo XC90 Black SOLD!! SOLD!!! by valarinz: 7:23pm On Oct 19, 2018
MrMcJay:
Valarinz, do you have a neat used XC90 within the same price range as this one for sale?

I'm interested if you have any.

Cheers.

Of course I do, 08032897486, WhatsApp me for pics. Tnx
Re: Reg Volvo XC90 Black SOLD!! SOLD!!! by MrMcJay(m): 7:26pm On Oct 19, 2018
valarinz:

Of course I do, 08032897486, WhatsApp me for pics. Tnx

Okay chief, will do so shortly.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toks Hyundai Sanata 07 @1.6 slightly negotiable / Highlander 04 Toks 3 Row Seat For Sale@2.3mSoldSold / 2010 Toyota Corolla LE Available Gray & white @3.5m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.