Stats: 3,155,949 members, 7,828,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Bukola Saraki Splashes N18M On Super Eagles - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Bukola Saraki Splashes N18M On Super Eagles (22371 Views)

Eagles Will Get N18M For Every Goal Not Replied – Aiteo / Bukola Saraki Visits Super Eagles Ahead Of Friendly Match With England / Bukola Saraki And His Daughter, Tosin Saraki, On Her Wedding Day (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Bukola Saraki Splashes N18M On Super Eagles by Whogoblog: 4:40pm On May 30, 2018
@APROKOGIRL

Senate President Bukola Saraki (CON) on Tuesday night described the present crop of Super Eagles as the best –organized ever, as he bade them farewell to the 21st FIFA World Cup finals in Russia.
Saraki also splashed a gift of $50,000 (about N18m) on the team ahead of their weekend game in London.

At a brief event inside the Transcorp Hilton Hotel, Abuja, Nigeria’s number three man and leading football enthusiast and financier also described the Mikel John Obi led group as compelling role models, doing their job quietly on the pitch and accepting the rewards as and when such come without holding the nation to ransom. He said;

“I have been following the performances and general behaviour of this squad. I must confess that I am very impressed. We no longer have schisms and different camps in the same camp, and you sacrifice a lot for the country without demanding so much before you go to battle.

“From the captain, Mikel Obi to the newest member of the squad, I assure you of the love of the entire country and the well –wishes of every Nigerian as you go to the FIFA World Cup and in fact, in all your endeavours.”

He also praised Technical Adviser Gernot Rohr for the way he has adroitly managed the team and instilled discipline and sense of dedication.

President of the Nigeria Football Federation, Mr. Amaju Melvin Pinnick lauded Saraki for his proven love for, and support and encouragement of the three –time African champions during the FIFA World Cup qualifying race and even before. He said;

“The Nigeria Football Federation and this team are indebted to you for your huge support all the time. Your love and keen interest has contributed much to keep this team going and reaching for higher heights.

“I must note that we are lucky to have a manager like Rohr who himself is calm, focused and very dedicated to his job, as well as a captain like Mikel who is very humble and God-fearing. The sky will be the limit for this team.”

Also at the event were Senators Ahmed Misau and Baba Kaka Garbai; NFF 2nd Vice President, Mallam Shehu Dikko; NFF Executive Committee member, Alhaji Ibrahim Musa Gusau; NFF General Secretary, Dr. Mohammed Sanusi; Managing Director of Transcorp Hilton, Mr. Valentine Ozigbo and; players and officials of the Super Eagles currently in camp for the FIFA World Cup.

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/8966/bukola-saraki-splashes-50000-on-super-eagles/

cc; lalasticlala

Re: Bukola Saraki Splashes N18M On Super Eagles by Whogoblog: 4:41pm On May 30, 2018
grin grin , Na So E Suppose be ...

Re: Bukola Saraki Splashes N18M On Super Eagles by dynicks(m): 4:41pm On May 30, 2018
Re: Bukola Saraki Splashes N18M On Super Eagles by Anigreat: 4:59pm On May 30, 2018

Idiotic Buhari is a thief

Re: Bukola Saraki Splashes N18M On Super Eagles by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:23pm On May 30, 2018
Anigreat:

Idiotic Buhari is a thief

You just registered here 2 days ago to be shouting Buhari Upandan Abi?
U go soon tire too

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Splashes N18M On Super Eagles by CaptainStephen(m): 5:23pm On May 30, 2018
people wey get money already kai angry
Re: Bukola Saraki Splashes N18M On Super Eagles by thinkdip(m): 5:23pm On May 30, 2018
Buhari is a demonic stingy man, who can only spend money on his family.

Re: Bukola Saraki Splashes N18M On Super Eagles by SuperSuave(m): 5:23pm On May 30, 2018
owo abu

Re: Bukola Saraki Splashes N18M On Super Eagles by wildcatter23(m): 5:23pm On May 30, 2018
Re: Bukola Saraki Splashes N18M On Super Eagles by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:24pm On May 30, 2018
Make us PROUD boys.....
Re: Bukola Saraki Splashes N18M On Super Eagles by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 30, 2018
money dat u for use and do beta tin. Splashing it on a team that will return home probably in two weeks time. Misplaced priorities.

Re: Bukola Saraki Splashes N18M On Super Eagles by nabegibeg: 5:25pm On May 30, 2018
Whogoblog:
@APROKOGIRL

Senate President Bukola Saraki (CON) on Tuesday night described the present crop of Super Eagles as the best –organized ever, as he bade them farewell to the 21st FIFA World Cup finals in Russia.
Saraki also splashed a gift of $50,000 (about N18m) on the team ahead of their weekend game in London.

At a brief event inside the Transcorp Hilton Hotel, Abuja, Nigeria’s number three man and leading football enthusiast and financier also described the Mikel John Obi led group as compelling role models, doing their job quietly on the pitch and accepting the rewards as and when such come without holding the nation to ransom. He said;

“I have been following the performances and general behaviour of this squad. I must confess that I am very impressed. We no longer have schisms and different camps in the same camp, and you sacrifice a lot for the country without demanding so much before you go to battle.

“From the captain, Mikel Obi to the newest member of the squad, I assure you of the love of the entire country and the well –wishes of every Nigerian as you go to the FIFA World Cup and in fact, in all your endeavours.”

He also praised Technical Adviser Gernot Rohr for the way he has adroitly managed the team and instilled discipline and sense of dedication.

President of the Nigeria Football Federation, Mr. Amaju Melvin Pinnick lauded Saraki for his proven love for, and support and encouragement of the three –time African champions during the FIFA World Cup qualifying race and even before. He said;

“The Nigeria Football Federation and this team are indebted to you for your huge support all the time. Your love and keen interest has contributed much to keep this team going and reaching for higher heights.

“I must note that we are lucky to have a manager like Rohr who himself is calm, focused and very dedicated to his job, as well as a captain like Mikel who is very humble and God-fearing. The sky will be the limit for this team.”

Also at the event were Senators Ahmed Misau and Baba Kaka Garbai; NFF 2nd Vice President, Mallam Shehu Dikko; NFF Executive Committee member, Alhaji Ibrahim Musa Gusau; NFF General Secretary, Dr. Mohammed Sanusi; Managing Director of Transcorp Hilton, Mr. Valentine Ozigbo and; players and officials of the Super Eagles currently in camp for the FIFA World Cup.

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/8966/bukola-saraki-splashes-50000-on-super-eagles/

cc; lalasticlala

Re: Bukola Saraki Splashes N18M On Super Eagles by BlackHatNaija: 5:25pm On May 30, 2018
That's a way of encouraging the super eagles and i hope they get to the quarter finals.

Re: Bukola Saraki Splashes N18M On Super Eagles by adekennis(m): 5:25pm On May 30, 2018
Mr Saraki have been trying to appear good recently.

Re: Bukola Saraki Splashes N18M On Super Eagles by Giddymoney(m): 5:26pm On May 30, 2018

And Ordinary 2000 I wanted to borrow from my mom, the whole compound knew she wanted to borrow me

18 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Splashes N18M On Super Eagles by okomile(f): 5:27pm On May 30, 2018
Oh OK ooooooooo

Saraki Na th.........f

Re: Bukola Saraki Splashes N18M On Super Eagles by Follygunners: 5:27pm On May 30, 2018
That's Nigeria's money NOT his money! BS! All these crap needs to stop, I swear! angry

Millions of people die daily of hunger and stuff and we have this slowpoke freely spending our money on some rich 'ballers! angry

Jupiter thunder fire this guy already! angry angry angry

Re: Bukola Saraki Splashes N18M On Super Eagles by Obinnau(m): 5:27pm On May 30, 2018
Donctoms:
money dat u for use and do beta tin. Splashing it on a team that will return home probably in two weeks time. Misplaced priorities.
What does it cost you to have faith as little as a mustard seed? Don't worry, they will shame you and your ilks when they reach the semi finals.
Re: Bukola Saraki Splashes N18M On Super Eagles by Anigreat: 5:29pm On May 30, 2018
post=68025586:

You just registered here 2 days ago to be shouting Buhari Upandan Abi?
U go soon tire too

Baba, dem ban me, ban expire 5 march 2027, instead of waiting, i deactivate it, open a new one.

I was here before you.

Re: Bukola Saraki Splashes N18M On Super Eagles by salesforce: 5:30pm On May 30, 2018
wasteful
Re: Bukola Saraki Splashes N18M On Super Eagles by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:30pm On May 30, 2018
Anigreat:

Baba, dem ban me, ban expire 5 march 2027, instead of waiting, i deactivate it, open a new one.

I was here before you.
OKAY, I get you now.
Nigeria will be GREAT again.
Re: Bukola Saraki Splashes N18M On Super Eagles by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:32pm On May 30, 2018
If he gave that 18million to 18 selected poor people from 18 different state to start a business, it's possible that more than 8 will employed more people .

These 18 people will never forget Saraki so also the 8 or more employed!

Our leaders needs to wise up!

Spending on those already rich is just senseless

Don't you think

Re: Bukola Saraki Splashes N18M On Super Eagles by wink2015(m): 5:32pm On May 30, 2018
Kwarans are suffering yet clueless saraki is wasting N18 million naira on footballers.

what about the countless unemployed youths in his native Kwara state that he chooses to ignore?

DR. BUKOLA SARAKI GO AND EMPOWER THE POOR AND SUFFERING KWARA STATE INDIGENE THAT YOU ARE DODGING FROM?

The good people of Kwara state need your money as they always stand by you during election.

Re: Bukola Saraki Splashes N18M On Super Eagles by Alejoc(m): 5:32pm On May 30, 2018
Well done Sir.....

Our money for our boiz shocked embarassed undecided
Re: Bukola Saraki Splashes N18M On Super Eagles by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 30, 2018
I know it's stolen money but let me pretend it isn't and say, "HIS SALARY IS TOO MUCH FOR HIM".
Re: Bukola Saraki Splashes N18M On Super Eagles by kittykollinxx(m): 5:34pm On May 30, 2018
Nigeria, where rich enrich the rich
Re: Bukola Saraki Splashes N18M On Super Eagles by officialfysh(m): 5:36pm On May 30, 2018
18m can’t even Motivate d least Iwobi, let alone the whole team.. Naija our Home!!
Re: Bukola Saraki Splashes N18M On Super Eagles by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 30, 2018
Good to give back to the society especially from looted public fund. cheesy
Re: Bukola Saraki Splashes N18M On Super Eagles by nwoye72: 5:39pm On May 30, 2018
splashes out of the money he has been stealing from our money.tell me how a government worker could spend such money and some nigerian will be praising him
Re: Bukola Saraki Splashes N18M On Super Eagles by Nedfed(m): 5:42pm On May 30, 2018
SARAKI kwarans are suffering
That money can still do sometin for ur people
Give to the poor not the rich
Re: Bukola Saraki Splashes N18M On Super Eagles by Uppalove(m): 5:46pm On May 30, 2018
Because of the splash of cash

AFCON Final: Kashim Shettima Departs Abuja For Abidjan (Videos). / Disqualification: Djokovic To Lose Ranking Points, Fined Prize Money / Soldier Private Lawal Riliwan Wins Lagos Governor's Boxing Tournament (Pics)